The party of small government strikes again

not a fucking thing since the topic of the thread is not the CBDC.

If you would like to talk about the CBDC start a thread and I will be happy to join in.
Hey stupid, we are over 400 posts into this thread. You think every one has been only about the specific thread topic?

Just admit you are a moron and had no clue what the CBDC is and move on.

Are you calling yourself a LIAR? Maybe you should pay attention to what you post. YOUR post #363.
The whole world does. Every two weeks digital dollars are put into my bank account for both me and my wife.

LIAR!

you need to learn the fucking difference between digital money and CBDC.

What kind of a moron thinks they are the same thing?

I am honestly embarrassed for you.

Now let's get back to the topic. Do Republicans even pretend to care about limited government? Or does "pwning the libs" trump every other consideration?

The main thing is, if a business doesn't do what you want, get the government to crack down them. That's how Ds and Rs roll.

you need to learn the fucking difference between digital money and CBDC.

What kind of a moron thinks they are the same thing?

I am honestly embarrassed for you.

Maybe you need to learn the definition of CBDC--Central Bank Digital Currency. You do realize that the Federal Reserve (which issues the US dollar) is a Central Bank do you not? You called the dollars that were deposited in your account "digital dollars" that is the exact same as "digital currency." As usual, you're in over your head so just STFU and move on.

Maybe you need to learn the definition of CBDC--Central Bank Digital Currency. You do realize that the Federal Reserve (which issues the US dollar) is a Central Bank do you not? You called the dollars that were deposited in your account "digital dollars" that is the exact same as "digital currency." As usual, you're in over your head so just STFU and move on.

And then you double down on your stupidity. What the fuck dude. I find it hard to belive any adult is really as stupid as you seem to be.

While Americans have long held money predominantly in digital form—for example in bank accounts, payment apps or through online transactions—a CBDC would differ from existing digital money available to the general public because a CBDC would be a liability of the Federal Reserve, not of a commercial bank.

And then you double down on your stupidity. What the fuck dude. I find it hard to belive any adult is really as stupid as you seem to be.

While Americans have long held money predominantly in digital form—for example in bank accounts, payment apps or through online transactions—a CBDC would differ from existing digital money available to the general public because a CBDC would be a liability of the Federal Reserve, not of a commercial bank.
I didn't call it digital currency moron--YOU DID. I just repeated what you posted in post #363. I accept your acknowledgement that you are dumber than an entire box of rocks.

I didn't call it digital currency moron--YOU DID. I just repeated what you posted in post #363. I accept your acknowledgement that you are dumber than an entire box of rocks.

holy fuck, you get proven to be a fucking moron and this is your response, now I remember why I put you on ignore.

bye bye

holy fuck, you get proven to be a fucking moron and this is your response, now I remember why I put you on ignore.

bye bye
Good riddance dumbass. Deny that you posted #363. The only thing worse than you being stupid is that you either don't know it or you're a liar and won't admit it.
The whole world does. Every two weeks digital dollars are put into my bank account for both me and my wife.

Good riddance dumbass. Deny that you posted #363. The only thing worse than you being stupid is that you either don't know it or you're a liar and won't admit it.

Nope, I sure did. I posted about digital dollars, not CBDC. You, being the brain dead partisan drone you are thought that digital dollars and CBDC were the same thing. I proved you wrong and now you are pulling out every last dishonest card from your ass trying to cover your embarrassment

Forum List

Back