The party of small government strikes again

Of course you don't care about discrimination, it doesn't effect you. And if your not a commiecrat then you should believe in States rights.

Nobody is saying the state does not have the right to make this law. What will your next strawman be?

The only reason to digitize the currency is so government can spend more, and steal easier. You support that.

I support businesses making their own fucking decisions. I get annoyed when I walk into a cash only business, but I do not sick the fucking Govt on them, I just go elsewhere.

But that would never occur to so many of you, if a business is doing something you do not like your first thought is "I need to get the Govt to stop this"

I support businesses making their own fucking decisions. I get annoyed when I walk into a cash only business, but I do not sick the fucking Govt on them, I just go elsewhere.

But that would never occur to so many of you, if a business is doing something you do not like your first thought is "I need to get the Govt to stop this"
No stupid, digitizing currency IS government intervention

so, all your money is in cash in your house? You never have money in a bank, which is just digital money till you take it out?

your paycheck is given to you in cash and not in some digital form?

when you pay for things you always pay with just cash no matter the amount in order to avoid "digital" money?

so, all your money is in cash in your house? You never have money in a bank, which is just digital money till you take it out?

your paycheck is given to you in cash and not in some digital form?

when you pay for things you always pay with just cash no matter the amount in order to avoid "digital" money?
Now he has options and CHOICE.

Once the digitize everything his CHOICE disappears, moron.

Now he has options and CHOICE.

Once the digitize everything his CHOICE disappears, moron.

Another fucking strawman, do you get a discount because you buy straw in bulk?

A few businesses not taking cash is not going to lead to everything being digitized.

Yep. I really do think most of the Trumpster Rebuplicans are just recycled Dems. They make all the same arguments that Dems used to make.

???

Are you suggesting the government is forcing the to refuse cash?? You guys aren't even making any sense. Just knee-jerk partisan wanking.

Another fucking strawman, do you get a discount because you buy straw in bulk?

A few businesses not taking cash is not going to lead to everything being digitized.
I never said it would, dumbass. Your ignorance is simply astounding. Biden is pushing for a CBDC, Moron.

Please try to get up to speed for once in your pathetic life, loser.

I never said it would, dumbass. Your ignorance is simply astounding. Biden is pushing for a CBDC, Moron.

Please try to get up to speed for once in your pathetic life, loser.

This is exactly why it's so dangerous for the government to start dictating this crap.

Republicans have given up on limited government. They see Democrats getting their way by slamming intrusive laws down our throats, but rather that fighting to repeal those laws, they simply push for their own intrusive laws. This is happening across the board, with the culture war nonsense leading way.

Last edited:

which has not a damn fucking thing to do with this thread or my opposition to this law.

which has not a damn fucking thing to do with this thread or my opposition to this law.
Why do you insist on highly editing my posts, Simp?

Also, the CBDC was what was referenced when the idea of all digital currency came up. You didn't know that because you are a dumbfuck is knows squat about what is actually going on.

In short, you are a fucking dumbass and proved it yet again.

Why do you insist on highly editing my posts, Simp?

I did not highly edit your post, I quoted the part I was responding to.

Also, the CBDC was what was referenced when the idea of all digital currency came up. You didn't know that because you are a dumbfuck is knows squat about what is actually going on.

The use of cards/apps to pay for things far outdates the idea of a CBDC, but you are too busy worshiping father government to know this.

So? WTF does that have to do with your colossal ignorance of the CBDC, moron?

not a fucking thing since the topic of the thread is not the CBDC.

If you would like to talk about the CBDC start a thread and I will be happy to join in.

So? WTF does that have to do with your colossal ignorance of the CBDC, moron?
A business's right to set their payment policies has nothing to do with a centralized digital currency.

Next, we'll see government banning non-state issued digital currency (BTC, etc ..)

Forum List

Back