The party of small government strikes again

Nope, I sure did. I posted about digital dollars, not CBDC. You, being the brain dead partisan drone you are thought that digital dollars and CBDC were the same thing. I proved you wrong and now you are pulling out every last dishonest card from your ass trying to cover your embarrassment
dollars are currency dumbass. Do a quick Google search for CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES. You have done nothing but exhibit your own ignorance and the comical thing about it is you keep doubling down on it. LMAO. Run along Gulping Gator.

dollars are currency dumbass.

yes, be them paper dollars or digital dollars, it is all currency.

how can you not know these things.

Look, I get that you are ashamed that you thought that digital dollars and CBDC were the same thing, but you are just making things worse for yourself with this nonsense.

Do a quick Google search for CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES.

You do know that I can exchange dollars for any other currency right from the comfort of my own house without ever having those dollars in my hand, it is all done digitally.

Look, I get that you are ashamed that you thought that digital dollars and CBDC were the same thing, but you are just making things worse for yourself with this nonsense.

You do know that I can exchange dollars for any other currency right from the comfort of my own house without ever having those dollars in my hand, it is all done digitally.
This is all irrelevant. But I guess they have to argue with you. You criticized their party!!!

You just aren't smart enough to understand. You stated in your post that "digital dollars" are currency but you deny that they are "digital currency" It is mind boggling that you can be this stupid or so stubborn that you cannot admit when you are wrong. LMAO. Tell us again how you're not a democrat. Another LIE you keep repeating.

Republicans who still believe in limited government are no longer libertarians:\

The legislation (Senate Bill 106/House Bill 35) would require most businesses to accept cash payments and prohibit them from charging a fee or placing conditions on accepting cash. They’d have to accept cash for “any transaction involving the purchase of any tangible good or any service.”

It would apply to any business operating at a fixed physical location, from a vehicle or other mobile space, or from temporary physical premises.

And it would cover transactions in which the customer is physically present at the place of business. It would not apply to sales that are not conducted in person, including phone, mail and online transactions.

The party of small government and more freedom is again attempting to tell business how they must operate and taking away their freedom to operate in their own best interest. And they are doing so with the help of the Dems who at least do not pretend to support either of those things.

Is regulating commerce a legitimate function of a state government?

Is regulating commerce a legitimate function of a state government?

within boundaries. regulating commerce a legitimate function of the Fed government but that does not mean I have to bow down and agree with everything they do like you seem to

within boundaries. regulating commerce a legitimate function of the Fed government but that does not mean I have to bow down and agree with everything they do like you seem to

Well, my idea of limited government is limited FEDERAL government. As prescribed by the constitution. State governments can be as big or small as the people they serve will let them.

I think ALL government should be small, but the smallest of all should be at the federal level.

so, all your money is in cash in your house? You never have money in a bank, which is just digital money till you take it out?

your paycheck is given to you in cash and not in some digital form?

when you pay for things you always pay with just cash no matter the amount in order to avoid "digital" money?
No stupid, but we’re not talking about me as an individual. We’re talking about forcing small business to have to accept it….

No stupid, but we’re not talking about me as an individual. We’re talking about forcing small business to have to accept it….

I am against a business, of any size, being forced to accept a certain form of payment...that is the whole point of my thread.

It is you and your beloved party that is doing the forcing.

You're for government dictating our currency. Bigger mistake.
Absolutely...This push to digitize the currency is all because as long as there is paper currency, then Congress, and the President have to be accountable with it...Digitize it, and who knows how much they'll create and spend....

Absolutely...This push to digitize the currency is all because as long as there is paper currency, then Congress, and the President have to be accountable with it...Digitize it, and who knows how much they'll create and spend....
Yes. But you're confusing businesses making their own decisions about how to conduct transactions, with a "push to digitize currency".

Once again, "conservatives" respond to overbearing government with overbearing government. Instead of fighting the liberals attempts use the government to push us into a centralized digital currency, you're using the government to push us in the other direction. It's the same with the culture war. Instead of saying, "government shouldn't be manipulating our culture", you're saying "government should be manipulating culture our way".

In other words, you've given up the goal of limited government. You've adopted the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mindset, and now you're just as bad as the statist Democrats. That is the point of the thread.

Yes. But you're confusing businesses making their own decisions about how to conduct transactions, with a "push to digitize currency".

Once again, "conservatives" respond to overbearing government with overbearing government. Instead of fighting the liberals attempts use the government to push us into a centralized digital currency, you're using the government to push us in the other direction. It's the same with the culture war. Instead of saying, "government shouldn't be manipulating our culture", you're saying "government should be manipulating culture our way".

In other words, you've given up the goal of limited government. You've adopted the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mindset, and now you're just as bad as the statist Democrats. That is the point of the thread.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

and they should be free to do so, and they should also be free to say "no cash".

that is the way freedom works.
That's the core problem though. Republicans aren't interested in freedom. They never were, in my view, but they used at least pretend to care about it.

you do know that most money does not exist in paper currency form, right? There is not a paper bill to account for every dollar in existence.

1704552630096.png

I would love nothing more than for the people that are supposed to represent us in DC to start, not only understanding the Constitution, but applying it in the form of smaller government...But, it seems as though your trying to tell me that I support larger government, because I want to push back on larger government...laissez faire, milquetoast approach won't stop the juggernaut march toward Central authority that progressive DSA demos want so badly...

Forum List

Back