The only solution is to throw out all votes in MI and WI. They don't get any votes this election

The same goes for PA if it looks like that might be stolen from Trump too. Throwing out those votes is the only way to ensure the integrity of the election, and keep US democracy (yes, I know it's a republic) from being destroyed by idiots who don't know how to vote in the best interest of the nation. Once SCOTUS throws out all votes from MI and WI, then we can safely say Trump won a landslide victory that gives him a mandate to do whatever needs to be done. Hopefully starting with making communist parties like the democrats illegal, and making it illegal for them to organize.
As I've said countless times this morning, Trump needs to void this election.

Lol - Trump has no power to "void this election". Put away the bong. :D

More like... all he has to do is ask. The game is now clear to everyone.
There is no reason for stopping the count yesterday in any of those states

Yes there was, more stuffing was needed. This election has had the most voter fraud committed in US history. Of course, as was expected.

The same goes for PA if it looks like that might be stolen from Trump too. Throwing out those votes is the only way to ensure the integrity of the election, and keep US democracy (yes, I know it's a republic) from being destroyed by idiots who don't know how to vote in the best interest of the nation. Once SCOTUS throws out all votes from MI and WI, then we can safely say Trump won a landslide victory that gives him a mandate to do whatever needs to be done. Hopefully starting with making communist parties like the democrats illegal, and making it illegal for them to organize.

Yes there was, more stuffing was needed. This election has had the most voter fraud committed in US history. Of course, as was expected.

Should have kept counting now when the Supreme Court voids any vote after yesterday Sleepy is back in his rubber room.

Am sure those American voting citizens of MI & WI wont mind at all that you have decided to throw their votes out. Because??????

Please show your Facts not your opinion, where is your factual information on voter fraud this election cycle?????

What if the Supreme Court disallows anything past election day?

I'd say we impeach them.
He won't need to.

If they try to change the federal election laws to disallow counting of the votes? The States have until Dec. 8th.
Only Dem judges change the law. I would imagine the Supreme Court could do anything they want, within the law, if voter fraud is determined in the cheater states.

Man, I thought USMB had its share of crazies and just when you think you know them all, another crawls through the woodwork! :laugh2:
many here thought that about you when you showed up.....

I'd say we impeach them.
He won't need to.

If they try to change the federal election laws to disallow counting of the votes? The States have until Dec. 8th.
Only Dem judges change the law. I would imagine the Supreme Court could do anything they want, within the law, if voter fraud is determined in the cheater states.

There are no laws that limits the time to count the votes to same day as the vote. That would be mindbogglingly stupid.

I'd say we impeach them.
He won't need to.

There are no laws that limits the time to count the votes to same day as the vote. That would be mindbogglingly stupid.
Not talking about regular mail vote counting, talking about a fraud circumstance. And the only thing I see that was mindboggingly stupid was stopping counts to signal your intent.

i trust Foghorn Leghorn to count the ballots more than the people who are actually in charge in MI, PA, and WI

This election has had the most voter fraud committed in US history. Of course, as was expected.
True. The voices in my head told me there is record fraud.

It does not matter no fraud has actually been found. The voices in my head are never wrong.

"Ipse dixit!"

Trump acts as if ballots are "found", like they were in a closet somewhere. What a dick.

There are currently almost exactly 1000 votes separating the Democrat and Republican, with over 5 million votes cast.

A third party candidate has received well over 47 thousand votes. She's a right wing whack job. If the Republican loses, he can thank Valerie Willis for his loss, not "found" ballots.

Trump acts as if ballots are "found", like they were in a closet somewhere. What a dick.

There is currently almost exactly 1000 votes separating the Democrat and Republican, with over 5 million votes cast.

A third party candidate has received 47 thousand votes. She's a right wing whack job. If the Republican loses, he can thank Valerie Willis for his loss, not "found" ballots.

All that is well and good, but at least your cheater states could have faked it better by continuing their counts last night then nobody would know you were cheating today.

There is currently almost exactly 1000 votes separating the Democrat and Republican, with over 5 million votes cast.

A third party candidate has received 47 thousand votes. She's a right wing whack job. If the Republican loses, he can thank Valerie Willis for his loss, not "found" ballots.

All that is well and good, but at least your cheater states could have faked it better by continuing their counts last night then nobody would know you were cheating today.

All I know is that whoever wins cheated. That I can tell you. They cheated. Believe me.

Believe me. Believe me...

Yeah. They cheated! Cheaters!

And I am going to keep saying it until it becomes true.

Forum List

Back