The only solution is to throw out all votes in MI and WI. They don't get any votes this election

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
The same goes for PA if it looks like that might be stolen from Trump too. Throwing out those votes is the only way to ensure the integrity of the election, and keep US democracy (yes, I know it's a republic) from being destroyed by idiots who don't know how to vote in the best interest of the nation. Once SCOTUS throws out all votes from MI and WI, then we can safely say Trump won a landslide victory that gives him a mandate to do whatever needs to be done. Hopefully starting with making communist parties like the democrats illegal, and making it illegal for them to organize.

The same goes for PA if it looks like that might be stolen from Trump too. Throwing out those votes is the only way to ensure the integrity of the election, and keep US democracy (yes, I know it's a republic) from being destroyed by idiots who don't know how to vote in the best interest of the nation. Once SCOTUS throws out all votes from MI and WI, then we can safely say Trump won a landslide victory that gives him a mandate to do whatever needs to be done. Hopefully starting with making communist parties like the democrats illegal, and making it illegal for them to organize.

Oh, I get it now!

Dude, you're a pretty funny guy!

EDIT - forgot to type "funny!" Honest! :lol:

Last edited:
As I've said countless times this morning, Trump needs to void this election.

Lol - Trump has no power to "void this election". Put away the bong. :D

Man, I thought USMB had its share of crazies and just when you think you know them all, another crawls through the woodwork! :laugh2:

Between his lawyers like Bill Barr and his EO powers, he's not going to let Dems get away with the voter fraud we saw happen in this election.

He lives in Russia. He thinks Trump can do what Putin does

It ain’t going to happen. The Deep State wants him out. The War Whores need to make their money and they need to service China.

I'm not sure he can do that. I think he needs send troops into those cities to "stop the votes"...

It ain’t going to happen. The Deep State wants him out. The War Whores need to make their money and they need to service China.
Wrong Master. China serves The Dragon. The DemNazis serve The Dragon, Iran, serves The Dragon. The Dragon, The Sickle, are Satanic symbols.

The Deep State is The Dragon.

What you are seeing is another attempt at pushing America in to the jaws of The Dragon or aka New World Order, or AntiChrist Global Governance.

And then "The Man of Sin" shall arise to run it all.

Someone is butt hurt

Someone is butt hurt
If being against Democrat voter fraud is being butt hurt, then we should all be butt hurt.

These cheater states should have kept counting through the night. What if the Supreme Court disallows anything past election day? Then none of the fake votes will count.

More like... all he has to do is ask. The game is now clear to everyone.

More like... all he has to do is ask. The game is now clear to everyone.
There is no reason for stopping the count yesterday in any of those states

Forum List

Back