The only reason i will still watch the Chiefs

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
FB_IMG_1600562938056.jpg

He has now gone on from his worshipping of shady Brady always having his head up his ass,to the newer LEGIT talent now.lol

• Banned
He has now gone on from his worshipping of shady Brady always having his head up his ass,to the newer LEGIT talent now.lol
I was never a Brady fan. You're a moron. I have been a lifelong chiefs fan all the way back to the beginning of Martyball days.
Having said that i don't deny what Brady has achieved. But to suggest I would root for the man who consistently knocked us out of the playoffs shows just how stupid you are.

I was never a Brady fan. You're a moron. I have been a lifelong chiefs fan all the way back to the beginning of Martyball days.
Having said that i don't deny what Brady has achieved. But to suggest I would root for the man who consistently knocked us out of the playoffs shows just how stupid you are.
:up:

Your qb is worth half a billion dollars. I smell multiple championships.

KC pulls it out in OT after Chargers gave a valiant effort really making the Chiefs work for it! The defense did everything it could to extend drives by LA and the offensive line committed too many penalties as well trying to give the game away! Mahomes' lucky he's Mahomes and saved them with his running! :p

I knew when the other team kicked a field goal and went up 11 mahomes would come back.

KC pulls it out in OT after Chargers gave a valiant effort really making the Chiefs work for it! The defense did everything it could to extend drives by LA and the offensive line committed too many penalties as well trying to give the game away! Mahomes' lucky he's Mahomes and saved them with his running! :p
That was an UGLY game. I haven't seen the Chiefs play that poorly in several years. The offensive line didn't even show up till the 4th quarter.

That was an UGLY game. I haven't seen the Chiefs play that poorly in several years. The offensive line didn't even show up till the 4th quarter.

Yeah. And the defense looked like they forgot about tackling drills. But they pulled it out. If they win on bad days - that'll do.

Wait, you're going to watch the Chiefs because you have what looks like a Photoshopped picture of Mahomes holding up a shirt? :p
I watch the Chiefs because he's a good kid with a heart of gold. Always doing shit in the community and helping others. It also helps that they stand for the flag and anthem rather than hiding in the locker room or kneeling. I think they have one douche that disrespects our flag but fuck him.
Mahomes seems to be the real deal, a legit role model for troubled kids and that makes him worth supporting.
As far as "photo shopped" goes, he walks the walk so.....

Wait, you're going to watch the Chiefs because you have what looks like a Photoshopped picture of Mahomes holding up a shirt? :p
I watch the Chiefs because he's a good kid with a heart of gold. Always doing shit in the community and helping others. It also helps that they stand for the flag and anthem rather than hiding in the locker room or kneeling. I think they have one douche that disrespects our flag but fuck him.
Mahomes seems to be the real deal, a legit role model for troubled kids and that makes him worth supporting.
As far as "photo shopped" goes, he walks the walk so.....

Those pictures of celebs supposedly holding up shirts for sale are fairly common. I doubt many are legitimate. :dunno:

Forum List

Back