The Only Choice

"No Child Left Behind made this whole country dumber for it. "

Actually, Liberal control of the schools did that.

Based on your vulgarity, it appears you are one of the victims of same.
*laughs*

Yeah... That's an indicator of intelligence. You must be part of the demographic I'm talking about.

It's often an indicator of being poorly brought up, and being inarticulate.

"When [the teacher's union] couldn’t intimidate me, they tried to get me thrown off the school board. When I decided to run for a second term, the union leaders declared war. They spent almost $250,000 against me in 2016—a quarter of a million dollars! For a seat on a local school board!

But I won. Again. This time, with more votes than any other candidate.

And the reason is clear to me: Parents want good schools for their children. They want choice. And this got me thinking…teachers have a union. Why not parents? So I started the Parent Union to give parents more of a voice. And now chapters are all over the state and in some of Southern California’s toughest neighborhoods.

It’s a battle. But I’m confident we’ll win. There are few forces stronger than a parent determined to get a good education for their child."
Ibid., Prager U

"When [the teacher's union] couldn’t intimidate me, they tried to get me thrown off the school board. When I decided to run for a second term, the union leaders declared war. They spent almost $250,000 against me in 2016—a quarter of a million dollars! For a seat on a local school board!

But I won. Again. This time, with more votes than any other candidate.

And the reason is clear to me: Parents want good schools for their children. They want choice. And this got me thinking…teachers have a union. Why not parents? So I started the Parent Union to give parents more of a voice. And now chapters are all over the state and in some of Southern California’s toughest neighborhoods.

It’s a battle. But I’m confident we’ll win. There are few forces stronger than a parent determined to get a good education for their child."
Ibid., Prager U
That's interesting.

" In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished. It’s not going to happen to us. Make no mistake: this left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution. In so doing, they would destroy the very civilization that rescued billions from poverty, disease, violence, and hunger, and that lifted humanity to new heights of achievement, discovery, and progress…. they are determined to tear down every statue, symbol, and memory of our national heritage. Above all, our children, from every community, must be taught that to be American is to inherit the spirit of the most adventurous and confident people ever to walk the face of the Earth.

The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets of cities that are run by liberal Democrats, in every case, is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but that were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies — all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted, and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition."

Forum List

Back