The one good thing about guns...

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.
I've owned guns for 45 yrs and never killed any other gun owners off,, and in that time have not been injured by them,, the same goes for the dozens of people I know that own guns,,,

I'm thinking youre just an idiot that spouts dem talking points you hear on the MSM,,,

what say you??

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.
I beg to differ. I have plenty of weapons and not one of them has killed a person yet. It is because being a veteran i learned to respect the weapons and use them accordingly. Those morons who get illegal guns though, are just moronic.

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

Stann When you make statistical claims like this in your opening post on a new thread you need to provide a source for it or we will typically close them. It's in the rules. Please update your opening post.

I have a gun but I don't carry a gun.

Thats dumb. 600 million guns in private hands over 19.4 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense…… number of gun murders 2019?

10,258…accordimg to the fbi.

of those, 70-80% of the victims are
Criminals, not normal people…..and the rest of the victims? The majority of them are friends and family of the criminals and gang members who get shot for knowing the criminals.

Meanwhile, normal Am ricans use their legal funs 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, stabbimgs, beatings and murder……..according to the centers for disease control….

guns save innocent lives and wnd criminal lives

Thats dumb. 600 million guns in private hands over 19.4 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense…… number of gun murders 2019?

10,258…accordimg to the fbi.

of those, 70-80% of the victims are
Criminals, not normal people…..and the rest of the victims? The majority of them are friends and family of the criminals and gang members who get shot for knowing the criminals.

Meanwhile, normal Am ricans use their legal funs 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, stabbimgs, beatings and murder……..according to the centers for disease control….

guns save innocent lives and wnd criminal lives
Statistics do not lie, if you own a gun you are more likely to be involved in gun violence.

Forum List

Back