The one good thing about guns...

I've owned guns for 45 yrs and never killed any other gun owners off,, and in that time have not been injured by them,, the same goes for the dozens of people I know that own guns,,,

I'm thinking youre just an idiot that spouts dem talking points you hear on the MSM,,,

what say you??
I'd say you're lucky so far, the odds are against you, not me.

The people who have them are killing each other off. A person without a gun is 8 timesless likely to be injured or killed by one. Good luck to all your gun owners out there, you're going to need it.

Stop, shut up and listen... it's the point that you've been missin... stand up straight, don't arch your back, don't you know there's more to life than crack?

One of the most ignorant posts you've made yet... which is a huge improvement for you. You do realize that gang bangers with guns going after gang bangers with guns on a daily basis do not represent most Americans who keep their guns put away or regulated in some way right? or do you?

The people in the forum create the forum, I guess that says a lot about you. I won't be here much longer. You don't want to know the truth. Are you a Trumper ? Got so used to all those lies, now they make up your life for you.

If you can't hang with the big doggs stay off the porch lady.

Now go home and get your fukin' shinebox.

Who the hell are you, that poster kept harassing me.
No one is harassing you and if you dislike the content from a poster you have every right to block them and not read their responses…

Now to answer your question who the hell Taz is, well he is a one of the many moderators of this board and if he is in this thread then that mean there have been enough complaints for him to peek in and ask “ what the fuck is going on? “ and let me state that is never a good thing!

Next, you created a thread with no link to support your numbers nor did you accept the explanation that the majority of gun deaths are Suicide sprinkled in gang killings, and when you subtract those from your data the possibility of dying from firearm incident lowers considerably, but you already knew this and just wanted to troll.

Now no one is harassing you and for you to make that claim because you dislike the responses is your issue and not our ( I mean the entire board ) issue and it is you spamming the site with OP’s that either should be in the Rubber Room, Badlands or not created at all.

Forum List

Back