Zone1 The old "if you Conservatives/Christians had compassion you wouldn't be against the migrants" schtick

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
So I guess having compassion means throwing out legitimately enacted LAWS?

hmmm...

Who knew?!

You can't love justice and have compassion at the same time!

Wow... We are so un-enlightened!

:(

hmmm...

Who knew?!

Being for a secure border does not mean you are against immigrants.

It just means you think voters should have a say in terms of who gets in or does not.

Being for a secure border does not mean you are against immigrants.

It just means you think voters should have a say in terms of who gets in or does not.
Voters are obviously supposed to have a say, and since we are a Republic, our representatives are supposed to be.. I dunno.. Representing? But as we know, they often only represent their own damn interests.

But this election cycle, the number one issue on voters' minds is the dissolved border, as I call it.

And also

How about compassion for Americans?

Gee, there's an idea... The hospitals are overwhelmed with illegals (we cannot afford).. the welfare system, ditto... and we all have to worry about some illegal doing God knows what to whomever (loved ones), and since a lot of them are still hiding out.. are desperate.. well... what do the elites care, as they have armed security?

I have compassion for my fellow Americans. Allowing illegals to flood the country is a crime.
I thought about this once... thought to myself: No way in hell would I go to some strange country and illegally crash into and demand them do things for me, spend resources on me that is supposed to be for THEIR citizens..

I mean, it's not only illegal, it's very RUDE

I thought about this once... thought to myself: No way in hell would I go to some strange country and illegally crash into and demand them take care of me..

It depends on how desparate you are.

The rest of the world really does suck that bad, yet the Left wants to make the US like the rest of the world.

It depends on how desparate you are.

The rest of the world really does suck that bad, yet the Left wants to make the US like the rest of the world.
yeh, not making sense doesn't begin to say it

No wonder Trump is ahead in the polls

:)

hmmm...

Who knew?!

Kid, in another thread your ilk are hoping that "operation wetback 2.0" will be as deliberately cruel as possible.

You people have no compassion and Jesus, if he existed, would disown every last one of you.

Kid, in another thread your ilk are hoping that "operation wetback 2.0" will be as deliberately cruel as possible.

You people have no compassion and Jesus, if he existed, would disown every last one of you.
right... says the member of the Party of Baby murderers

:rolleyes:

hmmm...

Who knew?!

Ignorant Democrat supporters don't understand how totally INHUMANE illegal migrant trafficking is to the migrants and their children. The Democratic Party knows, they just don't care as long as they get their millions of illegals into the country.

I thought about this once... thought to myself: No way in hell would I go to some strange country and illegally crash into and demand them do things for me, spend resources on me that is supposed to be for THEIR citizens..

Democrats hate Americans.

Ignorant Democrat supporters don't understand how totally INHUMANE illegal migrant trafficking is to the migrants and their children. The Democratic Party knows, they just don't care as long as they get their millions of illegals into the country.
so they can have millions of new voters

They know the old ones do NOT like them! W/o voters, they would have to steal elections over and over...

that's not beneath them, as we know

Murder innocent defenseless infants. Vote democrat.
When a conservative speaks truth (which hopefully is 100% of the time or at least 99% of the time) the libs nonetheless call it Propaganda

When libs (objectively) speak Propaganda, they call it truth

crazy world... sigh

Jesus said there'd be days like this (not a verbatim quote LOL but just the same... In so many words he said such)

Forum List

Back