Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mexico

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Biden has not gotten us into any wars, dumbass.

Now crawl on your knees and lick Putin's boots some more.
Your absolute lack of knowledge and awareness is both astounding and hilarious.

Potato is already getting us mired in wars.

And I don’t lick Putin’s boot, you dishonest twat. I detest that bastard and openly pray for his death.

Little g proving, once again, that he doesn’t know Wtf he spews.

The combination of Christian fundamentalists, Zionists, billionaires, and political leaders pushing for the return of Messiah is not only crazy, but is likely to get a lot of people killed. It’s hard to understand how they could believe in this shit.

We are living in crazy times.
Whitney Webb is really one of the best for digging up information long memory holed. If she had anymore followers, I think I would honestly be afraid for her safety of the safety of her newborn children.

That was, in fact, Part III.

If you got something from that interview and articles, that linked to the others in the series. They were eyeopeners to the background of all of this too. . .. stunning.

Part II

How the Third Temple Movement in Israel Rebranded Theocracy as “Civil Rights”

AP_080630030924_edited.jpg

A Temple Institute workshop in Jerusalem where tailors produce garments for Third Temple priests. Kevin Frayer | AP

The Rebbe and Bibi Netanyahu: Politicians For Redemption​

Part I

In Israel the Push to Destroy Jerusalem’s Iconic Al-Aqsa Mosque Goes Mainstream

". . . . Weiss further expanded on this point, noting that the participants of the modern religious Zionism movement that seek to build a new Jewish temple where Al-Aqsa currently stands are, at their core, Zionists who have used religious imagery and specific interpretations of religious texts as cover for neo-colonial acts, such as the complete re-making of the Temple Mount.

“It’s like a wolf in a sheepskin…These people who want to incorporate the teachings of this rabbi [Rabbi Kalisher] are proudly saying that they are Jewish, but are doing things Jews are forbidden from doing,” such as ascending to and standing upon the Temple Mount, which Rabbi Weiss stated was “a breach of Jewish law,” long forbidden by that law according to a consensus among Jewish scholars and rabbis around the world that continued well beyond the formation of the Zionist movement in the 19th century.

Weiss also told MintPress:

There are only a few sins in Judaism — which has many, many laws, that lead to a Jew being cut off from God — and to go up to the Temple Mount is one of them…This is because you need a certain level of holiness to ascend and… the process to attain that level of holiness and purity cannot be done today, because [aspects of and the items required by] the necessary purity rituals no longer exist today.”

Rabbi Weiss noted that, for this reason, the Muslim community that has historically governed the area where Al-Aqsa mosque stands never had any problems with the Jewish community in relation to the Temple Mount, as it has been known for centuries that Jews cannot ascend to the area where the mosque currently sits and instead prayed only at the Western Wall. He also stated that the prophetic idea of a Third Temple was, prior to Zionism, understood as indicating not a change in physical structures on the Temple Mount, but a metaphysical, spiritual change that would unite all of mankind to worship and serve God in unison.

Rabbi Weiss asserted that the conflict regarding Al-Aqsa mosque started only with the advent of Zionism and the associated neo-colonial ambition to fundamentally alter the status quo and structures present at the site as a means of erasing key parts (i.e., Palestinian parts) of its heritage. “This [the use of religion to justify ascending to and taking control of the Temple Mount] is a trap for conning other people into supporting them,” concluded the Rabbi.

Nonetheless, Kalisher’s impact can be seen in today’s Israel more than ever, thanks to the rise and mainstream acceptance within Israel of once-fringe elements of religious Zionism, which were deeply influenced by the ideas of rabbis like Kalisher and have served in recent decades as an incubator for some of Israel’s most radical political elements.

Meanwhile, as the debate within Judaism over the Temple Mount has changed dramatically since the 19th century, its significance in Islam has remained steadfast. According to Imam Sayed Hassan Al-Qazwini, “Al-Aqsa is the third holiest mosque in Islam…it is considered to be the place where the Prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven and has been mentioned in the Qoran, which glorifies that mosque and identifies it as a blessed mosque. All Muslims, whether they are Sunni or Shia, revere that mosque” — a fact that has remained unchanged for over a millennium and continues to today. . .. . . "

<snip>

Dr. Ramzy Baroud — journalist, academic and founder of The Palestine Chronicle — agreed with Peled’s sense that the Third Temple movement or Temple Activist movement has grown dramatically in recent years and has become increasingly mainstream in Israel. Baroud told MintPress:

There has been a massive increase in the number of Israeli Jews who force their way into the Al-Aqsa mosque compound to pray and practice various rituals…In 2017 alone, over 25,000 Jews who visited the compound — accompanied by thousands of soldiers and police officers and provoking many clashes that resulted in the death and wounding of many Palestinians. Since 2017, the increase in Jews visiting the compound has been very significant if compared to the previous year when around 14,000 Jews made that same journey.”

Baroud also noted:

[The Temple Activist movement] has achieved a great deal in appealing to mainstream Israeli Jewish society in recent years. At one point, it was a marginal movement, but with the rise of the far right in Israel, their ideas and ideologies and religious aspirations have also become part of the Israeli mainstream.”

As a result, Baroud asserted:

[There is] an increasing degree of enthusiasm among Israeli Jews that is definitely not happening at the margins [of society], but is very much a part of the mainstream, more so than at any time in the past, to take over the Al-Aqsa mosque, demolish the mosque in order to rebuild the so-called Third Temple.”

However, Rabbi Weiss disagreed with Peled and Baroud that this faction presents a real threat to the mosque, given that the mosque’s destruction is widely rejected by Diaspora Jewry (i.e., Jews living outside of Israel) and that destroying it would not only cause conflicts with the global Muslim community but also numerous Jewish communities outside of Israel.

As Rabbi Weiss told MintPress:

Some of the largest and most religious [i.e. ultra-orthodox] Jewish communities outside of Israel, like the second largest community of religious [ultra-orthodox] Jews in Williamsburg, Brooklyn [in New York], and also in Israel … are opposed to this concept of taking over the Temple Mount and other related ideas.”

Weiss argued that many of these religious Zionists in Israel that are pushing for a new Temple “do not follow Jewish law to the letter and don’t come from the very religious communities, including the settlers…They don’t go to expressly religious schools, they go to Zionist schools. Their whole view is built on Zionism and [secondarily] incorporates the religion,” as opposed to the reverse. As a result, the destruction of the Al-Aqsa mosque, in Weiss’ view, could greatly alienate the state of Israel from these more religious and ultra-orthodox communities. . . . ."

In the case that WW3 happens...

I voted Middle East First ----Other Second by other meaning Taiwan

in the meantime....

1698367922123.png

There's not going to be a WW3. Just not gonna happen.

Just one Brush War after another until one Country ascends to the top and takes over.

It would be us if it weren't for scum of the Earth dimocrap filth fighting us the whole way. I guess they'd like to live under Sharia Law.

We have that in common, at least. I'd like to see dimocrap scum live under Sharia Law myself.
Conservatives keep predicting a world war that doesn’t happen. What’s taking so long?

Your absolute lack of knowledge and awareness is both astounding and hilarious.

Potato is already getting us mired in wars.

And I don’t lick Putin’s boot, you dishonest twat. I detest that bastard and openly pray for his death.

Little g proving, once again, that he doesn’t know Wtf he spews.

It's astounding how clueless and ignorant he is.

Where is the other world where this war will take place? I don't think you understand the concept.
LOL. We could have a middle east world war and we could have a different world war going on between other countries not involved in the middle east world war, such as the US and Europe Ukraine, Taiwan, etc against Russia, China, North Korea. Some countries could be involved in both world wars while other countries could just be involved in one.

LOL. We could have a middle east world war and we could have a different world war going on between other countries not involved in the middle east world war, such as the US and Europe Ukraine, Taiwan, etc against Russia, China, North Korea. Some countries could be involved in both world wars while other countries could just be involved in one.
Yet another crazed Neocon Jew in dumb Joe‘s administration pushing war….she’s channeling her inner Madeline Halfbright.

Yet another crazed Neocon Jew in dumb Joe‘s administration pushing war….she’s channeling her inner Madeline Halfbright.

I really can't stand Yellen. She is such a Biden lap dog it is pathetic. She doesn't work for the treasury, she works for Biden.

What about an EMP attack on the USA?

Or some "hack" on the already bankrupt banking sector?

That would not be a world war. You can't have two world wars on one world. That would just be two wars, like the European Theater and Pacific Theater in World War II.

Forum List

Back