The official response from liberals for all the evil they embrace

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I've seen so many times the evil shit liberals embrace and enable....and then when it happens...they don't respond. Well....we have an actual Democrat liberal now who will give the official liberal response when USMB libs wont.

Muslim refugees commit mass rape and murder across Europe after libs demand they be allowed in?

Thugs go on murderous rampages in our urban areas after libs demand we back off them and instead focus on white rural gun owners?

Millions of violent gang and drug cartel members flood over our Southern border that libs demand remain open.....

Iran's sanctions are lifted and they restart their quest for nukes to erase Israel from the map?

Liberals and even the president demonize all cops nationwide over a tiny 0.000005% involved in questionable shootings, and call for the deaths of police officers with shit like "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" or even BLM representatives calling for outright ambush killings of cops?

The liberal rep will be around USMB to respond on behalf of liberals.

Not quite right....its better than ok.....its to be celebrated and endorsed and you are a racist and bigot if you dont

Liberals celebrate the importing of tens of thousands of unknown origin/identity Muslims from the Middle East, where they regularly throw gays off buildings, behead and stone women to death for GETTING raped, and send their children to commit suicide bombings????

This division will have to be addressed. Either by peaceful means, or otherwise.

Liberals celebrate the importing of tens of thousands of unknown origin/identity Muslims from the Middle East, where they regularly throw gays off buildings, behead and stone women to death for GETTING raped, and send their children to commit suicide bombings????
Gee, you make that sound like a bad thing...

Wow.....didn't think I'd actually get a liberal to acknowledge that it is in fact okay for one of these things to be happening.

PaintMyHouse...on the record...doesn't think it's a bad thing to import these Muslims who toss homos off rooftops or stone and behead rape victims.

Funny. Libs are now falling over themselves to steal my Stuart Smalley joke and turn it back on me. Lame ass homos. Get your own material haha!!!

Wow.....didn't think I'd actually get a liberal to acknowledge that it is in fact okay for one of these things to be happening.

PaintMyHouse...on the record...doesn't think it's a bad thing to import these Muslims who toss homos off rooftops or stone and behead rape victims.
We already have those people here, and most coming here wouldn't do anything of the kind. Grow - up.

We already have those people here, and most coming here wouldn't do anything of the kind. Grow - up.

They wouldn't? Hmmm. Because Europe is seeing that savage culture emerge.

And "most" wouldn't? So you acknowledge some of these "refugees" would commit terrorist acts and commit murder on gays/women? So....WHY bring them?

And "most" wouldn't? So you acknowledge some of these "refugees" would commit terrorist acts and commit murder on gays/women? So....WHY bring them?
Because it changes nothing, dumbfuck. We already have Islamic radicals here. A few here or there doesn't change a fucking thing and we don't run society based on the fact that you wet your panties every time a Sand ****** says boo...

Because it changes nothing, dumbfuck. We already have Islamic radicals here. A few here or there doesn't change a fucking thing and we don't run society based on the fact that you wet your panties every time a Sand ****** says boo...

Here it is folks. "A few radical Muslims here or there doesn't change a fucking thing" the liberal says.

Hmmm. A few did 9-11. A few did Paris.

Let's hope a few....find PaintMyHouse in their path and he gets to experience what they do.

Here it is folks. "A few radical Muslims here or there doesn't change a fucking thing" the liberal says.

Let's hope a few....find PaintMyHouse in their path and he gets to experience what they do.
Wouldn't matter a damn if they did. Unlike you, you little shit, I'm not afraid of death or Sand *******.

Wouldn't matter a damn if they did. Unlike you, you little shit, I'm not afraid of death or Sand *******.

OOOOHH....a tough guy!!

PaintMyHouse say "I ain't skurred homeboy!!!"

You prove my OP. Liberals are in absolute denial about what keeps us safe and it's why you idiots can't be in charge.

You prove my OP. Liberals are in absolute denial about what keeps us safe and it's why you idiots can't be in charge.
What keeps the US safe? The US can't be kept safe, obviously, dumbass. Safety is an illusion.
11_9.jpg

Grow up and drop it. Then you can deal with threats rationally instead of wetting your bed.

You're wrong about liberals, bucs. Everyone is worried about They Who Must Not Be Named, but some of the people pushing to keep Muslims out of this country are not doing it for valid security reasons and they aren't proposing any solutions that would help us better vet visa holders or refugees. They are the fly in the ointment as far as liberals are concerned, and if the conservatives could dial back the insulting rhetoric a bit, they might actually find their ideas being listened to.

Forum List

Back