Liberal writes book - My year of terror and abuse teaching at a NYC high school

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
School had just one white student. Why can't we admit what everyone knows? Most blacks can't read and can't learn how to read. When your IQ is 72, you are permanently illiterate.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/

jan 17 2016 In 2008, Ed Boland, a well-off New Yorker who had spent 20 years as an executive at a nonprofit, had a midlife epiphany: He should leave his white-glove world, the galas at the Waldorf and drinks at the Yale Club, and go work with the city’s neediest children.

“The Battle for Room 314: My Year of Hope and Despair in a New York City High School” (Grand Central Publishing) is Boland’s memoir of his brief, harrowing tenure as a public-schoolteacher, and it’s riveting.

There’s nothing dry or academic here. It’s tragedy and farce, an economic and societal indictment of a system that seems broken beyond repair.

There were 30 kids in his ninth-grade class, some as old as 17. One student, Jamal, was living in a homeless shelter with his mother; most of the other students lived in public housing. There was one white kid in the whole school.

Kameron was in a league of his own. “I was genuinely afraid of him from the minute I set eyes on him,” Boland writes. After threatening to blow up the school, Kameron was suspended for a few months, and not long after his return, a hammer and a double switchblade fell out of his pockets.

The principal gave up. Kameron was expelled.

“Oh, they getting real tough around here now,” one student said. “Three hundred strikes, you out.”

• Banned
Sure, and it was because of all the *******, wetbacks, spics, and jewboys eh? I'll bet, whitey.

HUH??. Nobody says jews are dumb. And as for hispanics, only the illegals are dumb. But 90% of blacks are below average mentally

Sure, and it was because of all the *******, wetbacks, spics, and jewboys eh? I'll bet, whitey.

HUH??. Nobody says jews are dumb. And as for hispanics, only the illegals are dumb. But 90% of blacks are below average mentally
images

Stupid *******...

How could anyone expect to deal with school teaching in their middle age?

Except for some people with special talent, it'd be impossible to pick up.

School had just one white student. Why can't we admit what everyone knows? Most blacks can't read and can't learn how to read. When your IQ is 72, you are permanently illiterate.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/

jan 17 2016 In 2008, Ed Boland, a well-off New Yorker who had spent 20 years as an executive at a nonprofit, had a midlife epiphany: He should leave his white-glove world, the galas at the Waldorf and drinks at the Yale Club, and go work with the city’s neediest children.

“The Battle for Room 314: My Year of Hope and Despair in a New York City High School” (Grand Central Publishing) is Boland’s memoir of his brief, harrowing tenure as a public-schoolteacher, and it’s riveting.

There’s nothing dry or academic here. It’s tragedy and farce, an economic and societal indictment of a system that seems broken beyond repair.

There were 30 kids in his ninth-grade class, some as old as 17. One student, Jamal, was living in a homeless shelter with his mother; most of the other students lived in public housing. There was one white kid in the whole school.

Kameron was in a league of his own. “I was genuinely afraid of him from the minute I set eyes on him,” Boland writes. After threatening to blow up the school, Kameron was suspended for a few months, and not long after his return, a hammer and a double switchblade fell out of his pockets.

“Oh, they getting real tough around here now,” one student said. “Three hundred strikes, you out.”

The book shouldn't be called My year of terror. It should be called reaping what you sow.

What is your excuse for your lack of an education?

The book shouldn't be called My year of terror. It should be called reaping what you sow.
You have only yourselves to blame, whitey.
slaveship-u-ex.jpg

Not a job I would want for any amount of money, especially with today's youth. Shortly after the earth cooled when I was in school, kids actually were respectful of authority including teachers and administration. Think that ended when corporal punishment ended.

slaveship-u-ex.jpg

I'm white. My family didn't come to the U.S. until 35 - 40 years after slavery ended. Still want to blame me?

You know, the sooner people stop replying to the racists and bigots, the sooner they will return to Stormfront with the rest of the ignorant losers...

I thought teaching was a cushy job, I mean vacations, short hours, backing by unions and all that.

Not a job I would want for any amount of money, especially with today's youth. Shortly after the earth cooled when I was in school, kids actually were respectful of authority including teachers and administration. Think that ended when corporal punishment ended.
That ended when the people who started having babies didn't grow the fuck up first. The spankings had not a goddamned thing to do with it. Nor did having God in the public schools.

It should be called, Dumbass gay boy gets retooled.

It should be called, Dumbass gay boy gets retooled.

I'm not going to say whether or not he deserves it but will say you get what you ask for sometimes.

slaveship-u-ex.jpg

I'm white. My family didn't come to the U.S. until 35 - 40 years after slavery ended. Still want to blame me?
Yep. Welcome to collective actions. Whitey brought the ******* here, and hey look at that, whitey fucked up.

You know, the sooner people stop replying to the racists and bigots, the sooner they will return to Stormfront with the rest of the ignorant losers...

HAHAHA. When a liberal is on the losing side, they call the winning side racist. That's all they have.

You do realize i hope, that this book was written by a liberal. When liberals open their eyes, even they see the inferiority of blacks.

Forum List

Back