The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you never heard of the Akkadian empire? They migrated from Arabia long before Islam or Judaism. Arabs are not a race, but they are white especially in the interior where they didn't mix with East Africans.
There is no such thing as "White". All are considered to be Caucasians.

And AGAIN, Akkadians were not Arabs, no matter how many millions of times you may repeat that false saying.

Yes, Muslims revere all the patriarchs including King Solomon.
Islam stole Jewish History . Period.
2400 years without knowing or caring about Jewish history, and all of a sudden, Mohammad is descended of the Patriarchs.

Stop this useless conversation, which only allows Surada to keep repeating her endless love for the "Palestinians", who are Arabs from Arabia and NOT indigenous of the Land of Canaan, Israel

Yes, I know that they came from the Greek islands, but they aren't the ancestors of the Palestinians. They were in Canaan much earlier.
Palestinians are Arabs, according to their charter. Their ancestors are Adnan and Qahtan, in the Arabian peninsula.

There is no such thing as "White". All are considered to be Caucasians.

And AGAIN, Akkadians were not Arabs, no matter how many millions of times you may repeat that false saying.
Of course, Akkadians were not Arabs. Modern Arab nationalists claim all ancient civilizations were Arabs.

Renowned scholar Bernard Lewis: “In recent years a new doctrine has been developed in Arab countries. Arab historiography has extended the Arab identity to all or nearly all Semitic peoples. In terms of scholarship there is no evidence whatsoever that Canaanites were Arabs.”

Bernard Lewis is Jewish??
Of course, Akkadians were not Arabs. Modern Arab nationalists claim all ancient civilizations were Arabs.

The Akkadians

were Arabs from Arabia.. Arabs began migrating North in waves 10,000 years ago as Arabia became more arid

Bernard Lewis is Jewish??

The Akkadians

were Arabs from Arabia.. Arabs began migrating North in waves 10,000 years ago as Arabia became more arid

You do know that what you are AGAIN typing is a lie. For the sheer fact that there is another thread about the 10,000 years you are repeating, which only started being said a few years ago by Abbas, or another Arab.

Not once have you been able to show any archeological, etc evidence of this mass migration.

Fools believe that. Because they want to, because they have to.

You do know that what you are AGAIN typing is a lie. For the sheer fact that there is another thread about the 10,000 years you are repeating, which only started being said a few years ago by Abbas, or another Arab.

Not once have you been able to show any archeological, etc evidence of this mass migration.

Fools believe that. Because they want to, because they have to.

I'm not an Arab. I do know that there's more to the history of Palestine than Jewish history.

I'm not an Arab. I do know that there's more to the history of Palestine than Jewish history.
Of course there is MORE to the history of Ancient Canaan than Jewish History.

Jews do not deny or destroy any history of other people in the area, no matter how back it goes.

BUT, it is the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians since 1964 CE who have been intent in denying and destroying any history of the land, and claim that there is only Palestinian History on the land.

You cannot deny that the Arabs have been doing that, as there is plenty of evidence of it.

Have you never heard of the Akkadian empire? They migrated from Arabia long before Islam or Judaism. Arabs are not a race, but they are white especially in the interior where they didn't mix with East Africans.
Arabs are the nomadic people from North Africa who invaded the Middle East in the 3rd century AD during the great drought. Arabs have zero relationship to the original inhabitants of those lands. Arabs are invaders. The original people were genetically linked to Greeks, Turks, and Persians,

The only claim Arabs have to any of those lands is through conquest

Arabs are the nomadic people from North Africa who invaded the Middle East in the 3rd century AD during the great drought. Arabs have zero relationship to the original inhabitants of those lands. Arabs are invaders. The original people were genetically linked to Greeks, Turks, and Persians,

The only claim Arabs have to any of those lands is through conquest
Arabs are from the Arabian Peninsula. They mostly invaded many parts of the world after Islam was founded in the 7th Century CE. The first ones to invade and conquer were the Muslim Kurds, not Arabs. They went from Arabia, all the way west to Southern Spain after a few centuries.

What original people were genetically linked to Greeks, Turks and Persians ?

The Phillistines were originally from the Greek Islands. Persians were invaders to Canaan, from Iran/ Persia. The Turks are a much later invader, aka, the Ottomans.

Those are Arabs living in Syria - the Assyrians are indeed extinct - slaughtered by the Arabs that now occupy what was their homeland.
Assyrians are very much around today.

Assyrians (ܣܘܪ̈ܝܐ, Sūrāyē/Sūrōyē) are an ethnic group indigenous to Assyria, a region located in the Middle East.[Note 1] Some Assyrians self-identify as Syriacs,[Note 2] Chaldeans,[Note 3] or Arameans.[Note 4] They are speakers of the Neo-Aramaic branch of Semitic languages as well as the primary languages in their countries of residence.[53] Modern Assyrians are Syriac Christians who claim descent from Assyria, one of the oldest civilizations in the world, dating back to 2500 BC in ancient Mesopotamia.[54]

Arabs are from the Arabian Peninsula. They mostly invaded many parts of the world after Islam was founded in the 7th Century CE. The first ones to invade and conquer were the Muslim Kurds, not Arabs. They went from Arabia, all the way west to Southern Spain after a few centuries.

What original people were genetically linked to Greeks, Turks and Persians ?

The Phillistines were originally from the Greek Islands. Persians were invaders to Canaan, from Iran/ Persia. The Turks are a much later invader, aka, the Ottomans.
Arabs migrated to the middle east 4 centuries before Islam arose. They came up from mostly Libya and Egypt.

Stupid debate. My grandparents are from Germany, England, and Scotland.

Does that mean that I am not American?

Last I heard, USA is a sovereign nation.

Not so with the undefined territory called Pal'istan.
The US can be a nation even though we are from all over the place, but Palestine cannot be a nation because they are from all over the place.

You don't make any sense. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Stupid debate. My grandparents are from Germany, England, and Scotland.

Does that mean that I am not American?

No, but it does mean you can't demand the American Indians leave because this is your homeland.

And be clear, that is basically what the Arabs are doing in Israel, demanding the original people leave - well die actually - because they invaded in the 11th century and that makes it theirs.

The original people took their homeland back - you still have 99% of all the land - chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back