The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that "returning" to a land where you had no ancestors in ludicrous.

The Jewish people belong to the distinct cultural group which originated in that historical homeland. They share that culture, self-identify and are accepted into the group. Done.

Besides, how would you propose to go about "proving" they had ancestors there?

But it does demonstrate WHY you try to create this ridiculous disconnect between Israel and the Jewish people. You are deliberately trying to make the return "ludicrous".

The point is that "returning" to a land where you had no ancestors in ludicrous.

Saying that Arabs have been there since the "beginning of time" is ludicrous.
I didn't mention Arabs.
Abbas does. Rehmani now does, and so too many others.

If not Arabs, who else are you referring to as having "the Right of Return" which is NOT the subject of this thread, as that was invented after 1967 when Jordan and Egypt lost the lands they had conquered in 1948?

And.....has nothing to do with the creation of Israel and the Mandate for Palestine.

I will say this debate is won by the people of Palestine.
By all means, It is proved now that Israelis are not indigenous to Holly Land (Jerusalem).
Jew are invader, transitory, visitor and vagrant, gypsy, vagabond.
Jew are every thing but not legitimate, indigenous and native to Holly Land at all.

You keep on showing my avatar. I don't know if you're aware of this, but the picture is of the actor Anthony Michael Hall.

20411.jpg

Never heard of him.... he is or was a good looking young man.

By the way, I took a DNA test. Although it confirmed that I'm 100% European, there were also genetic markers indicating that I'm descended from ppl who originally came from the Middle East area.

I don't feel sorrow in the least. The results are exactly what I expected, including what the genetic markers say--that my ancestors came from the Middle East.

20411.jpg

The results were the exact opposite of what you expected them to be, ForeverYoung...

You wanted your DNA test to show you you were 100%, 70% or at least 40 % semitic, not 100% european!!!!

If you're DNA test confirmed you are 100% european, the genetic markers from the region around Syria you are so proud of correspond to a microscopic percentage of your genetic heritage.

Hundreds of millions of european christians, specially in Spain, Portugal and southern Italy also have a microscopic amount of semitic DNA so this has absolutely nothing to do with your religion.

Being 100% european means you are just like this guy:

Eurogenes_K36_pie_priv.gif

You are exactly what I said you were: an european whose ancestors converted to Judaism.

Again, I admire your honesty but what's the point in continuing this discussion?

What's the point in destroying a fantasy that brings you so much joy?

The fantasy that your ancestors were palestinian Jews who moved to Europe to escape the wrath of the roman legions.

Your grotesque misinterpretation of your own DNA test makes you happy and that's all that matters.

By the way, I took a DNA test. Although it confirmed that I'm 100% European, there were also genetic markers indicating that I'm descended from ppl who originally came from the Middle East area.

I don't feel sorrow in the least. The results are exactly what I expected, including what the genetic markers say--that my ancestors came from the Middle East.

20411.jpg

The results were the exact opposite of what you expected them to be, ForeverYoung...

You wanted your DNA test to show you you were 100%, 70% or at least 40 % semitic, not 100% european!!!!

If you're DNA test confirmed you are 100% european, the genetic markers from the region around Syria you are so proud of correspond to a microscopic percentage of your genetic heritage.

Hundreds of millions of european christians, specially in Spain, Portugal and southern Italy also have a microscopic amount of semitic DNA so this has absolutely nothing to do with your religion.

You are exactly what I said you were: an european whose ancestors converted to Judaism.

Again, I admire your honesty but what's the point in continuing this discussion?

The fantasy that your ancestors were palestinian Jews who moved to Europe to escape the wrath of the roman legions.

Your grotesque misinterpretation of your own DNA test makes you happy and that's all that matters.

The makers of this test don't know me and had no idea what I was looking for. Nevertheless, the report made a very big deal about the fact that my ancestors came from Syria, and they even put a star next to it on a map in included in my report. It was the only country on this map of the world with a star next to it. The test cost 35 dollars. For 100 dollars, I could've gotten a fuller report with details of the migration from the Syrian area to Europe, but I was not prepared to spend that kind of money. And then there is also that special Kohen chromosome, which I haven't even explored yet. Furthermore, you have still not explained the blond-haired, blue-eyed Palestinian poster child who slapped around the Israeli soldiers. So please do that.

20411.jpg

The common mistake of the Neo-Nazis, is to mask blood purity fantasies with linguistic cultural terms an DNA. Then follows a mad attempt at rating whole nations with that pseudoscience.

The theme of indigeneity is not about blood purity or DNA, but literally about preservation of a civilization , as quoted in the international law and definitions of the term.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with an artichoke??
Jerusalem is indeed a Hebrew name, theres no meaning for that word in Arabic.
No it is not hebru it is Greek word. And if Arab and Christian called it Holly Land then whats wrong with that.

Is this why Your quote mentions several meanings of the name in Hebrew,
and not a single meaning of the name in Greek?

:oops8:

He probably doesn't know what you're talking about because he can't speak Hebrew. "Foundation of peace", the meaning of the name, comes from Hebrew. The Greek form of the name was adapted from Hebrew and it doesn't have any meaning in the Greek language.

Jerusalem, Cna'an and Palestine are simply names in Hebrew, no real meaning in Greek.
I'm still waiting for his explanation regarding the "Artichoke" :04:

Search Net and correct yours nonsense; "Jerusalem nomes comes from Greek Hierousalem"

Well, it's Your quote that says otherwise.
How come there's no meaning for the name in Greek while giving several names in Hebrew?

Jerusalem, Cna'an and Palestine are simply names in Hebrew, no real meaning in Greek.

Search Net and correct yours nonsense; "Jerusalem nomes comes from Greek Hierousalem"

They say, "You can't fix stupid." The Greek version is simply a transliteration (if you know what that means) of the Hebrew name of the city. The Hebrew word Shalem means Complete, because Jerusalem is complete and holy. It is also a derivation of Shalom, the Hebrew word for Peace. Abraham called the city Yireh, meaning that Gd "Sees" or looks at that city. King Melchizedek of the city (whom some identify as Shem, son of Noah) called it Shalem (the meanings of which I explained earlier). Jerusalem (or Yerushalayim in Hebrew) is a combination of those 2 names for the city.

Well then its means you are not fixable..... Are you?

Second why you are looking at those things like this name is not from here and that name is not from there because it is made you felt better. While it is wrong you are telling to master that they are wrong and you are right.
If these expert are sharing there views on internet that "Jerusalem name comes from Greek Hierousalem" its mot means they are fool., it means you are idiot who telling to others by manipulating these ancient names.

Greek language/Wikipedia.
"Greek has been spoken in the Balkan peninsula since around the 3rd millennium BC,[8] or possibly earlier."
While jew enter in the holly land 2 millennium BC only for few decade and then left for Cairo,Egypt.

Why are you thinking that I will believe idiot like you who is full of lies.

Not only Greek was in Holly Land before Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic was there too, now Arabic is new form of Aramaic.
Means eurushalem, Hierousalem, Jerusalem all these pronunciation carrying word pronounce "Salem, Salam, Shalam came from Arabic/Aramaic connection and sound like Hebrew enriched itself from these languages after moving into holly land.
Aramaic "The Aramaic alphabet was widely adopted for other languages and is ancestral to the Hebrew, Syriac and Arabic alphabets. During its approximately 3,100 years of written history,[3] Aramaic has served variously as a language of administration of empires, as a language of divine worship and religious study, and as the spoken tongue of a number of Semitic peoples from the Near East ."

Stop your nonsense and accept the fact that Jew are not indigenous to Holly Land and they are invader or Transit-er or visitor or vagrant.

Jews are the indigenous people of the Holy Land...in fact it's thanks to us that it's even called the Holy Land. The only one who is a transit-er or invader or vagrant is YOU, who have stolen a huge chunk of India from the indigenous Hindus.
Are hindu or jew?
Facts are jew are invader from USA now, and in history from Iraq.

Hodi = Hindu
Yehudi = Jew

Makes all the sense in Hebrew...:04:

The common mistake of the Neo-Nazis, is to mask blood purity fantasies with linguistic cultural terms an DNA. Then follows a mad attempt at rating whole nations with that pseudoscience....

Well, not whole nationS. Only the Jewish nation. No one else is subjected to blood purity pseudoscience.

They say, "You can't fix stupid." The Greek version is simply a transliteration (if you know what that means) of the Hebrew name of the city. The Hebrew word Shalem means Complete, because Jerusalem is complete and holy. It is also a derivation of Shalom, the Hebrew word for Peace. Abraham called the city Yireh, meaning that Gd "Sees" or looks at that city. King Melchizedek of the city (whom some identify as Shem, son of Noah) called it Shalem (the meanings of which I explained earlier). Jerusalem (or Yerushalayim in Hebrew) is a combination of those 2 names for the city.

Second why you are looking at those things like this name is not from here and that name is not from there because it is made you felt better. While it is wrong you are telling to master that they are wrong and you are right.
If these expert are sharing there views on internet that "Jerusalem name comes from Greek Hierousalem" its mot means they are fool., it means you are idiot who telling to others by manipulating these ancient names.

"Greek has been spoken in the Balkan peninsula since around the 3rd millennium BC,[8] or possibly earlier."
While jew enter in the holly land 2 millennium BC only for few decade and then left for Cairo,Egypt.

Not only Greek was in Holly Land before Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic was there too, now Arabic is new form of Aramaic.
Means eurushalem, Hierousalem, Jerusalem all these pronunciation carrying word pronounce "Salem, Salam, Shalam came from Arabic/Aramaic connection and sound like Hebrew enriched itself from these languages after moving into holly land.
Aramaic "The Aramaic alphabet was widely adopted for other languages and is ancestral to the Hebrew, Syriac and Arabic alphabets. During its approximately 3,100 years of written history,[3] Aramaic has served variously as a language of administration of empires, as a language of divine worship and religious study, and as the spoken tongue of a number of Semitic peoples from the Near East ."

Stop your nonsense and accept the fact that Jew are not indigenous to Holly Land and they are invader or Transit-er or visitor or vagrant.

Jews are the indigenous people of the Holy Land...in fact it's thanks to us that it's even called the Holy Land. The only one who is a transit-er or invader or vagrant is YOU, who have stolen a huge chunk of India from the indigenous Hindus.
Are hindu or jew?

Hodi = Hindu
Yehudi = Jew

These people who are speaking hebrew, look like westerner than easterner means they can be from either from west or east europe. Means they can not be native/indigenous but they can be gypsy or vagrant.

No it is not hebru it is Greek word. And if Arab and Christian called it Holly Land then whats wrong with that.

He probably doesn't know what you're talking about because he can't speak Hebrew. "Foundation of peace", the meaning of the name, comes from Hebrew. The Greek form of the name was adapted from Hebrew and it doesn't have any meaning in the Greek language.

How come there's no meaning for the name in Greek while giving several names in Hebrew?
Look you continuously bringing this type nonsense it won't change the fact that Israel is not legitimate and jew are not indigenous from holly land.
Do your own search.

Are hindu or jew?

Hodi = Hindu
Yehudi = Jew

These people who are speaking hebrew, look like westerner than easterner means they can be from either from west or east europe. Means they can not be native/indigenous but they can be gypsy or vagrant.

How do easterners look?
Actually the most distant eastern Jewish community has the most resemblance in dress and looks with the most distant european communities.

yemen_jews_of_reida_daniel_v-sason_yosef_vsaba_yaish_3317.jpg

11354.jpg

flx_3341742_3166158_01_3.jpg

Last edited:

Look you continuously bringing this type nonsense it won't change the fact that Israel is not legitimate and jew are not indigenous from holly land.
Do your own search.

I should do a research to prove Your nonsense?

Do your own search.

I should do a research to prove Your nonsense?

You can't.

Are hindu or jew?

Hodi = Hindu
Yehudi = Jew

How do easterners look?
Actually the most distant eastern Jewish community has the most resemblance in dress and looks with the most distant european communities.

11354.jpg

You don't know that jew have ability to change their appearance as they did in germany, hitler didn't kill six ml jew. Jew learn 4 languages/religion. And mostly live undercover 100 ml of them. A life full of paranoid-ism.

Are hindu or jew?

Hodi = Hindu
Yehudi = Jew

How do easterners look?

11354.jpg

You don't know that jew have ability to change their appearance as they did in germany, hitler didn't kill six ml jew. Jew learn 4 languages/religion. And mostly live undercover 100 ml of them. A life full of paranoid-ism.

Dude :3:
Don't forget lizards!

:right:

because people just need to know...yep all those stories bout the Jews...people need to know who stands on the other side...that's REAL in hundreds of millions of ways..

And of course :thankusmile: Rehmani for the exemplary advocacy for Israel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back