The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire thread is BIASED, so we can close.

One can make a whites vs whites, Hispanics vs Hispanics, Asians vs Asians, Aussies vs Aussies crime thread and it would be biased just as well.

71 shot, 12 Killed last weekend in Chicago. But it's OK! They didn't get shot by an automatic weapon so it's all good.
And they don’t slow down much during the week according to an article I read somewhere this morning.

Last night 15 folks were victims of a drive-by shooting in the street outside a funeral where services for a guy gunned down in the streets a few days ago were being held. Bless those servicegoers though. As soon as the shots started flyin’ from the drive bys, some of the mourners pulled their weapons and fired back at their attackers.

It appears dead black lives matter to other blacks enough to create even more dead black lives for all to matter over. Or something like that.

Other than that if anyone sees IM2 around ask him what’s the deal with mass shootings at black funeral/memorial services in the hoods?
Funeral shootings are a favorite gang tactic since you get a large number of your rival gang all clustered together.
Sounds like good ghetto strategery but I’d still like to get race pimp’s interpretation or, rather, find out how he’ll make it all whitey’s fault again.

71 shot, 12 Killed last weekend in Chicago. But it's OK! They didn't get shot by an automatic weapon so it's all good.
And they don’t slow down much during the week according to an article I read somewhere this morning.

Last night 15 folks were victims of a drive-by shooting in the street outside a funeral where services for a guy gunned down in the streets a few days ago were being held. Bless those servicegoers though. As soon as the shots started flyin’ from the drive bys, some of the mourners pulled their weapons and fired back at their attackers.

It appears dead black lives matter to other blacks enough to create even more dead black lives for all to matter over. Or something like that.

Other than that if anyone sees IM2 around ask him what’s the deal with mass shootings at black funeral/memorial services in the hoods?
Funeral shootings are a favorite gang tactic since you get a large number of your rival gang all clustered together.
Ah, target-rich environments. Makes sense but wonder how such losers figured that out?

"So far this year, 2,150 people this year have been shot in the city of Chicago."

As 6:30 of the vid.

This entire thread is BIASED, so we can close.

One can make a whites vs whites, Hispanics vs Hispanics, Asians vs Asians, Aussies vs Aussies crime thread and it would be biased just as well.
Memorializing innocent Black people who are otherwise ignored is not "bias". You are exhibiting your bias by suggesting this thread be closed.

"So far this year, 2,150 people this year have been shot in the city of Chicago."

Chicago residents describe it as living in a war zone. But their idiot Mayor says everything is fine.

c4c3089e-0eb9-4688-8637-76fb548dda21.jpg
No one take a knee for the murder of a white , never.

For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.
I agree Black deaths matter or was that black deaths don’t matter
I am confused ?

For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.
I am confused ?
True, maybe my thread should be titled 'Black deaths should matter'.

I am confused ?
True, maybe my thread should be titled 'Black deaths should matter'.
Is it matter or don’t matter ???
Very bewildered
I can see it both ways

"Report: Many Chicagoans Fleeing City For More Peaceful Places Like The Middle East
July 25th, 2020
article-6620-1.jpg

MIDDLE EAST—Many Chicagoans are fleeing their city due to a rise in violence. Looking for a more peaceful place to live, many are turning to the relative peace and security of places like the Middle East.

A new report indicated thousands of people who lived in Chicago have moved to places like Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan in search of a more peaceful place to live.
"Ah, finally, some peace and quiet," said one man as a bomb exploded down the street near his family's new home in Damascus. "We just needed to slow down and find a place where we can raise the kids and not worry too much. No place is perfect, sure, but you don't even hear the gunfire after a while."
"We considered moving to CHAZ, but that sure fell apart quick. We needed something more long-term for the kids." Just then, a siren went off. "OK, kids, into the bomb shelter! Boy, I do love it out here. And the real estate prices can't be beat."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back