The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like Mike have no solutions and furthermore based on personal experience they won't support ideas from people in those communities financially in order for change to be created. You have presented a holistic look, but Mike wants to talk about unwed births and fatherless homes.

The problem is economic development. If teens in the hood had the availability of retail jobs that exist in the suburbs you would not have the dominance of drug sales and the crime that goes with it. But instead of understanding that, we see lectures about how black men are irresponsible and black women are sluts.

But whose fault is that? Besides the laughable notion that someone is going to work a minimum wage job when they can make much more money selling drugs, why won't companies open those retail outlets in those poor neighborhoods?

1654856717936.png

1654856760940.png

1654856795351.png

So until whites like mike learn to listen he is going to use the deaths of black children to spew racist filth and will dismiss expert knowledge of what black communities need from members in those black communities. Almost 300,000 blacks died last year from hypertension. Hypertension caused by stress. Stress caused by living with racism. That stress along with access to gun is a factor relative to inner city violence. But Mike can't see that because it doesn't fit his paternalistic belief that he can preach to black people about how we should live. He dismisses the 600 blacks who die each day from that hypertension and has demanded to see death certificates proving death being caused by racism because he's obtuse. For some reason people who think like him believe that racism is no big thing, it causes no physical or psychological harm.

First, bullshit on the 300K numbers.

• High blood pressure was a primary or contributing cause of death for 516,955 people in the United States in 2019.
That's ALL Americans, not just blacks.

Secondly, if blacks have a higher incidence of hypertension, it has a LOT more to do with diet. But we can't talk about that without being called "racist".

He has dissed studies as leftist propaganda because they don't fit his narrative. But if he is going to create a thread about black deaths, those are black deaths. But those deaths don't fit his racist assumptions.

This is nothing more than a white racist baith thread and it should be treated as such.

Not at all.

If a cop kills a Laquan McDonald or a George Floyd, he is held to account. Even if the victim was doing something stupid to contribute to the incident, it's pretty much a career killer.

If a hoodlum kills a Serenity Broughton, nobody saw nothing. Nobody reports it. There aren't demonstrations at city hall demanding justice. The only reason why we even have one of the three people who killed her was because he was dumb enough to threaten the girl's uncle on Facebook.

Last edited:
The countries with the ten highest crime rates, expressed in per 100,000 people, globally are:

1. Venezuela (83.76)
  2. Papua New Guinea (80.79)
  3. South Africa (76.86)
  4. Afghanistan (76.31)
  5. Honduras (74.54)
  6. Trinidad and Tobago (71.63)
  7. Guyana (68.74)
  8. El Salvador (67.79)
  9. Brazil (67.49)
  10. Jamaica (67.42)
were is the us? 56 on the lisl.t so no we are not the most dangerous country on the planet.
Does that include all crime? Does it separate out gun violence?
And I did not say the US was the most dangerous country on the planet. Just that we are a violent one, which I do not think is even disputable.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Does that include all crime? Does it separate out gun violence?
And I did not say the US was the most dangerous country on the planet. Just that we are a violent one, which I do not think is even disputable.
you made it seem so.

And just to show how this is nothing but a race bait thread using the deaths of blak children to run off at the mouth with racist opinions let me introduce:

1655171914303.png

Quarius Dunham
Dead at 8. Shot by a white man who was just aimlessly shooting at cars. And the white dude says HE is the victim. Funny how Mike "convently" missed this to rant about Chicago.

Say his name Mike.

most blacks dont wanna work; lazy complainers. any black who wants to work hard is labeled an uncle tom (conservative). 90% i bet anything of blacks who dont work vote liberal. cons give a hand up, not a hand out like loser libs who love to spend other peoples money.

Quarius Dunham
Dead at 8. Shot by a white man who was just aimlessly shooting at cars. And the white dude says HE is the victim. Funny how Mike "convently" missed this to rant about Chicago.

Say his name Mike.

Okay, let's look at that one.

This man was arrested because his WHITE neighbors called the police after he started shooting at cars.

You know, something that doesn't happen in Chicago because "nobody saw nothin'!"

Now, it would have been nice if this crazy person hadn't been able to buy a gun despite being obviously disturbed.

And just to show how this is nothing but a race bait thread using the deaths of blak children to run off at the mouth with racist opinions let me introduce:

View attachment 657645

Quarius Dunham

Say his name Mike.

The killer deserves the death penalty.

most blacks dont wanna work; lazy complainers. any black who wants to work hard is labeled an uncle tom (conservative). 90% i bet anything of blacks who dont work vote liberal. cons give a hand up, not a hand out like loser libs who love to spend other peoples money.
Spoken like a brainwashed right wing kook.

Projection.

You don’t know most blacks to make that assumption. There are lazy people of all races.

It's taken 2 years, but the 4 men involved in a gun fight that killed Davon McNeal are finally being charged. It seems that more of these drug/gangbangers are being identified and caught but the random shootings remain a systemic problem for the innocent Black people forced to live in drug/war zones.

It's taken 2 years, but the 4 men involved in a gun fight that killed Davon McNeal are finally being charged. It seems that more of these drug/gangbangers are being identified and caught but the random shootings remain a systemic problem for the innocent Black people forced to live in drug/war zones.

blacks are comit crimes in packs

Mass shooting in Chicago, 5 dead, 4 others shot!! Oh wait, it's Chicago, and the shootings happened at different places. Now if they had happened in the same place Whoooo boy!! that would have been bad.

Another "mostly peaceful" weekend in Chicago. Only 48 people shot, 4 murdered. No "mass shootings" Yay!!

Not appropriate at all. The whole point of my thread is to document these shootings that DON'T make the headlines. They are reported locally and then disappear because no one gives a shit.
it also shows black on black crime is the worst crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back