The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you can say "the facts are" - You do not know these people on a person level and have no idea of the feelings and emotions they experience when someone black is killed. Black people in my church and community grieve and mourn together, pray together and have a deep shared sense of loss each time they hear of another death.

In this country, black folks were lynched and nobody knew their name, black folks were burned to death in their homes and nobody knew their name, escaping slaves were hunted down by the police force that was created to return them to their masters or kill them and nobody knew their name. I tire, as do my black neighbors and friends, of seeing videos of blacks being killed, but at least now we and everyone else CAN see, CAN know their names, and hopefully CAN honor them by saying those names out loud.

Just my perspective.
These guys go looking for random black murders post them then try telling us how much we should care. I worked most of my life on things affecting blacks while these guys were getting older and more racist. Mike is using the death of this child in a sick way. He opposes things that would have stopped the killing.

These guys go looking for random black murders post them then try telling us how much we should care. I worked most of my life on things affecting blacks while these guys were getting older and more racist. Mike is using the death of this child in a sick way. He opposes things that would have stopped the killing.
You constantly post nothing but negative shit about whites. Pot meet kettle.

Nope. I'm posting the white deaths here to show how fake and full of crap you are.

Then it doesn't bother you that 32/100K blacks are murdered and only 3/100K whites? Because it kind of should.

1653560626969.png

I don't know how you can say "the facts are" - You do not know these people on a person level and have no idea of the feelings and emotions they experience when someone black is killed. Black people in my church and community grieve and mourn together, pray together and have a deep shared sense of loss each time they hear of another death.

Here's when I will be impressed with how upset they are.. When they make the effort to work with the cops to get the bad actors off the street. When they stop electing clowns like Kim Foxx who put revolving doors in front of the prisons.

In this country, black folks were lynched and nobody knew their name, black folks were burned to death in their homes and nobody knew their name, escaping slaves were hunted down by the police force that was created to return them to their masters or kill them and nobody knew their name. I tire, as do my black neighbors and friends, of seeing videos of blacks being killed, but at least now we and everyone else CAN see, CAN know their names, and hopefully CAN honor them by saying those names out loud.

Except Serenity Broughton gets largely ignored while a multiple felon like George Floyd is turned into a hero.

1653560975529.png

And what things are those?

Hey, here's what would have prevented her killing... Actually treating a criminal like a criminal.

Aireon Luster was arrested for armed robbery in 2013 as at 16
He was arrested for armed robbery again at 21.
And at 24, he murdered Serenity.

WHY WASN'T HE IN JAIL?

18 month old De'Avery was shot multiple times during a drive by shooting in Pittsburgh. Will we be seeing a tweet from Obama asking America to remember this innocent child? The suspect is already in custody which is great news but not much consolation to his parents.

50 people shot, 9 deaths (so far) over Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. That sounds like a lot more people shot than in the Buffalo massacre. Will Biden be getting on a plane to Chicago to denounce the senseless shooting like he did in Buffalo? Of course not, a Cop wasn't involved, White Supremacy was not involved and it wasn't a school shooting. It has to check one of those boxes for Democrat leaders to care.

“Racism is part of the fabric of life for African Americans and is among the causes of enduring negative health outcomes. There is really nothing new or startling in the assertion that social circumstances encountered as part of day-to-day experience influence physical health. At the turn of the last century, W. E. B. Du Bois (1906) and Kelly Miller (1897) proposed in separate manuscripts that oppressive social conditions encroaching on the lives of African Americans contributed to poor health and premature death.
Fifty years later, Frantz Fanon’s classic studies (1967, 1968) examined the effects of oppression and included a recognition of “psychosomatic”—that is physical—consequences. Currently, social epidemiologists, health psychologists, and medical sociologists have extended the insights of these important early scholars by showing how racism generates systems and practices that contribute to persistent disparities in health outcomes.
Estimates indicate that the failure to erase these disparities costs tens of thousands of African American lives each year. As long as the rates of the leading causes of death differ along racial lines, the specter of racism will haunt the United States. The persistence of racial health disparities and of racism in any form calls scholars, therapists, activists, and political leaders to vigorous action.”

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

“Racism is part of the fabric of life for African Americans and is among the causes of enduring negative health outcomes. There is really nothing new or startling in the assertion that social circumstances encountered as part of day-to-day experience influence physical health. At the turn of the last century, W. E. B. Du Bois (1906) and Kelly Miller (1897) proposed in separate manuscripts that oppressive social conditions encroaching on the lives of African Americans contributed to poor health and premature death.
Fifty years later, Frantz Fanon’s classic studies (1967, 1968) examined the effects of oppression and included a recognition of “psychosomatic”—that is physical—consequences. Currently, social epidemiologists, health psychologists, and medical sociologists have extended the insights of these important early scholars by showing how racism generates systems and practices that contribute to persistent disparities in health outcomes.
Estimates indicate that the failure to erase these disparities costs tens of thousands of African American lives each year. As long as the rates of the leading causes of death differ along racial lines, the specter of racism will haunt the United States. The persistence of racial health disparities and of racism in any form calls scholars, therapists, activists, and political leaders to vigorous action.”

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Recently loaned a friend my copy of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome by Dr. Joy DeGruy, which addresses exactly what you are talking about.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
18 Month old De Avry was the 8th child killed THIS YEAR.....in Pittsburgh. Yes these senseless child killings as a result of random gunfire from drug gang bangers are happening in every Democrat controlled city not just Chicago.

So how about we ban guns Mike? Make it so guns are only for the military like it says in the constitution. Over 110,000 blacks have died due to the stress caused by living with white racism. That stress leads to destructive behavior and little babies end up dead because of stray bullets. Your racism contributes to this, but you think that you can lecture somebody.

Go fix the racism in your community. Once thats done watch how much all the violence your fake indignation has you complaining about reduces. Because all you're doing as long as you practice and enable what you do, the blood and deaths are on you.

So how about we ban guns Mike? Make it so guns are only for the military like it says in the constitution. Over 110,000 blacks have died due to the stress caused by living with white racism. That stress leads to destructive behavior and little babies end up dead because of stray bullets. Your racism contributes to this, but you think that you can lecture somebody.

Go fix the racism in your community. Once thats done watch how much all the violence your fake indignation has you complaining about reduces. Because all you're doing as long as you practice and enable what you do, the blood and deaths are on you.
ban guns? lol. you know criminals break the law right?

If you are such an emotional fragile creature that "oh, gosh, white people don't like me!" and you are having a heart attack, that's kind of on you. You could also try lightening up on the greasy food and unhealthy life habits.

Personal responsibility.. it's a wonderful thing. Life isn't always going to be fair, but you just have to deal with it.

Racism is part of the fabric of life for African Americans
Racism is part of the fabric of YOUR LIFE that is obvious. Any health damage you keep whining about is due to the seething hatred you have for White people. There are millions of Black people who totally disagree with you and are happy, healthy proud Americans.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”,, www.psychologytoday,com

It is essential to understand these realities. If not, you will eventually end up with a chain of black and other nonwhite mass killers because people ignore the psychological damage created by racism. I remember being asked to speak to a class of students in the university located in my hometown on racial stereotypes in the media. It was shortly after the mass shooting at Virginia Tech. I began my talk by trying to provide an example of how white racism could have been a factor in the shooting. After all, the shooter was an Asian student that lived in a predominantly white dorm. No one knows how many times white Virginia descendants of the confederacy taunted him. Cho Seung-Hui was deemed mentally ill, and I was almost fired from my job because my comment offended my boss at the time, who was also speaking to the same class. This person was in no manner a racist; in fact and deed, she was a warrior for human equality. The reality of this example is that no matter how much a white person is nonracist, they do not personally experience the racism nonwhites face and therefore should probably listen to those of us who do. There is no telling how much racism Cho endured during his life and eventually that racism contributed to his mental decline.

I am not debating with people about this. I speak from lived experience and not from some opinion that was developed because a person thinks their race is superior. I am telling you what happens because of racism. As long as people are walking around mad and stressed out because of white racism along with the unwillingness to do something about guns, there is going to be some of this. The OP has gone overboard with his anti black hate and it is that hate which creates the conditions that end up in the things he spends his days looking for. End white racism, fix the damage created by it and watch how we no longer see what the OP spends his days looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back