The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.
Black people can kill each other off, nobody will care, not even BLM. They only care if the Black was killed by a White person.

I have a difficult time digesting this "600 Blacks a day," thing. It is stuff and nonsense.

The stress, anxiety, obesity, [blah, blah, blah], are the result of a combination of factors that are easily avoided, simply by following the norms that the culture teaches - by adopting "middle-class values."
  • Stay in school,
  • Don't cause trouble,
  • Do your assignments properly, hand them in on time,
  • Avoid people who cause strife,
  • Don't have (or father) children unless and until you personally have the resources to nurture them properly,
  • Always be employed; if you can't find a good job, just get a job and look for a good one in your spare time,
  • Don't waste your money on transitory pleasures or shiny objects,
  • Don't ever break the law,
  • Take responsibility for your own actions,
  • Persevere.
If you live your life according to these simple principles, you will not be poor. Period. If you are roadblocked by a racist, find another road. People do it all the time.

Many Blacks seem to have this illusion that everything just falls into "white" peoples' laps, because they are "white." For some it does, but the same thing is true of Blacks. For most "white" people you have to follow the rules if you want to keep your head above water, and even then there are no guarantees.

This "600 Blacks a day" is not just wrong, it is insidious. Preaching that garbage to Black yoots does tremendous harm, and serves no good purpose. What it does is, it makes Black losers feel OK about their wretched lives, and discourages young Blacks from even trying, because they come to believe that they cannot succeed due to the "social injustice."

A pox on your house. I hope to hell you are not in a position to influence young people.

2022 is starting off the same way it has for 50 years, only it keeps getting worse. A 12 year old boy was killed sitting in his bedroom over New Year's weekend along with 26 others shot. This is why Pastor Brooks and projectHood is raising millions to build a community/jobs center in Chicago. The only way things turn around is a grass roots movement.

2022 is starting off the same way it has for 50 years, only it keeps getting worse. A 12 year old boy was killed sitting in his bedroom over New Year's weekend along with 26 others shot. This is why Pastor Brooks and projectHood is raising millions to build a community/jobs center in Chicago. The only way things turn around is a grass roots movement.

this is how blacks celebrate a holiday

IM2 Instead of repeating the same Racist nonsense you've been trying on me for years, how about doing something positive and donate to Pastor Brooks' organization. I already did. Merry Christmas IM2.
None of what I said is racist or nonsense. Instead of being white thinking you can tell me what the problems are in black communities, you need to shut the fuck up and listen. I work in MY community because Chicago is not the only place in America. That's where my donations go. Pastor Brooks organization alone won't fix the problem, that's why you need to subscribe to the Chucago Defender so you see everything thats being done instead of trotting out a token you found by watching fox.

I have a difficult time digesting this "600 Blacks a day," thing. It is stuff and nonsense.

The stress, anxiety, obesity, [blah, blah, blah], are the result of a combination of factors that are easily avoided, simply by following the norms that the culture teaches - by adopting "middle-class values."
  • Stay in school,
  • Don't cause trouble,
  • Do your assignments properly, hand them in on time,
  • Avoid people who cause strife,
  • Don't have (or father) children unless and until you personally have the resources to nurture them properly,
  • Always be employed; if you can't find a good job, just get a job and look for a good one in your spare time,
  • Don't waste your money on transitory pleasures or shiny objects,
  • Don't ever break the law,
  • Take responsibility for your own actions,
  • Persevere.
If you live your life according to these simple principles, you will not be poor. Period. If you are roadblocked by a racist, find another road. People do it all the time.

Many Blacks seem to have this illusion that everything just falls into "white" peoples' laps, because they are "white." For some it does, but the same thing is true of Blacks. For most "white" people you have to follow the rules if you want to keep your head above water, and even then there are no guarantees.

This "600 Blacks a day" is not just wrong, it is insidious. Preaching that garbage to Black yoots does tremendous harm, and serves no good purpose. What it does is, it makes Black losers feel OK about their wretched lives, and discourages young Blacks from even trying, because they come to believe that they cannot succeed due to the "social injustice."

A pox on your house. I hope to hell you are not in a position to influence young people.
No one gives a fuck what you can't digest. Everything yoi tell blacks not to do, whites are doing. And all your suggestions are based on fake untrue stereotypes.

So shut the fuck up.

And 600 more blacks died due to stress caused by white racism. Until white like you stop believing lie nothing Pastor Brooks will do can work because he will not get the resources he needs. And as long as whites like you pick a token to try showing people how you are "helping" other areas of development that need to be addressed won't.

Start pressing banks that have black depositors to invest more in ideas from black entrepreneurs and invest more money in existing black businesses so they can hire kids away from the motherfucking dope dealer instead of running your racist white mouth about anything else.

And 600 more blacks died due to stress caused by white racism. Until white like you stop believing lie nothing Pastor Brooks will do can work because he will not get the resources he needs. And as long as whites like you pick a token to try showing people how you are "helping" other areas of development that need to be addressed won't.

Start pressing banks that have black depositors to invest more in ideas from black entrepreneurs and invest more money in existing black businesses so they can hire kids away from the motherfucking dope dealer instead of running your racist white mouth about anything else.
You are the racist, everyone on USMB knows it, including your Black USMB friends. Happy MLK day!

38 more shot, 5 killed and Pastor Brooks is still doing his rooftop vigil to bring attention to this carnage.

And we are on 12,600 blacks who have died from stress caused by white racism.

Thats about 35 years' worth of black deaths in Chicago. Once that stress is gone, Pastor Brooks can get off his rooftop.

None of the blacks here think that. But they do know that you are a racist.
I remember you from when I was active on this board a number of years ago. I find what you post to be full of passion and also full of the frustration that people feel when they are not heard or properly understood. I do not find any reason to believe you are racist and don't think it's ever useful or productive to call someone that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back