The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You racists wanted to start a black deaths thread. So we will look at black deaths.

IM2 Black men like you certainly cause a lot of stress for yourself jousting with White Supremacist windmills and fighting with people like me who just post facts. Like I have suggested, it may benefit you to put me on ignore since my factual and non-reactionary posts upset you so much. I don't want to contribute to your health problems.

IM2 Black men like you certainly cause a lot of stress for yourself jousting with White Supremacist windmills and fighting with people like me who just post facts. Like I have suggested, it may benefit you to put me on ignore since my factual and non-reactionary posts upset you so much. I don't want to contribute to your health problems.
No bitch thats not it. We aren't chasing any windmills white man, and you aren't posting facts. You wanted to start a thread where your white ass could preach about problems in the black community according to "whitey." Well "blackie" is going to show your white ass exactly what the problem is. I am the one showing facts and the facts show that 600 blacks die everyday because of white racism. Your punk ass talks about Chicago, but this makes Chicago look like an amusement park. So you are going to face the facts, all of them, not just the ones whitey wants to post in order to bark his racist proouncements on the black community.

Unborn children are dying because of white racism, not because a black woman went to planned parenthood. You right wing pro life maggots should be fighting the racism that causes this. Instead you want to use the death of children to continue spewing racism. You wanted to highlight and bring concern about black deaths. That's what we're doing. You talk about everything but a solution and the solution I presented based on 60 years of being black, growing up in a hood, working in the hood, according to your not black, no living in the hood ever in your white ass life opinion wasn't right.

So fuck you.

this whole thread proves how bad black on black crime is.
No, what it proves is that white racists will ignore a larger problem they created as well as the nearly 90 percent white on white crime to spew racist bullshit.

FINALLY!!! The mother of a 4 year old boy murdered in Chicago is pushing a bill to make the killing of a child carry the same punishment as killing a police officer. Even the worthless leadership of Chicago can't ignore the drug fueled gang violence anymore that is ending so many young lives. The carnage has got to stop, this is America not Yemen, not Guatemala not Ethiopia. That is what this thread has been about from the beginning. Your welcome IM2.

You gave the thread this title:

The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

600 more blacks died today due to stress caused by white racism. How about you work on ending that? You say black deaths is what this thread has been about from the beginning. And I am posting about black deaths.You have chosen to ignore the buggest number and greatest cause of black deaths.

Because blacks have been asking for what this lady wants for 50 years. In every black community. Whites who were in charge from both parties have refused to listen. So quit pretending this is something new. Because if whites from both parties had listened 50 years ago, that 4 year old and others would be alive now. If whites in government were not on the take, drugs being shipped into places like Chicago by the white controlled mob, there would be no drug problem. So you see white man, your thread is just you being dishonest using black childrens deaths to race bait.

Sorry miserable mf.

Last edited:
Sorry miserable mf.
Angry and wrong, IM2 takes another swing and a miss at me. It is profoundly sad you won't acknowledge the problem of Black children being murdered by gang violence. Hiding from the problem and deflecting only insures that the problem will continue. Don't worry though, there are people like me and Avery who will keep the spotlight on the problem. Your welcome.

IM2 For someone who claims to not be an angry black man, you sure like to rage at me and call me every name in the book. You are the perfect example of the "study" on Black men dying of racism. They are dying of the stress they bring on themselves due to their volatile personality and their skewed perception of reality. Think of all the stress you've caused for yourself raging at me over a thread about your people living in terrible conditions. What good does that do you? You aren't going to convince me of your nonsense, that's obvious. You've tried for years. No workee. There is a word describing trying the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.

IM2 For someone who claims to not be an angry black man, you sure like to rage at me and call me every name in the book. You are the perfect example of the "study" on Black men dying of racism. They are dying of the stress they bring on themselves due to their volatile personality and their skewed perception of reality. Think of all the stress you've caused for yourself raging at me over a thread about your people living in terrible conditions. What good does that do you? You aren't going to convince me of your nonsense, that's obvious. You've tried for years. No workee. There is a word describing trying the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.
Wrong.

Whether I am angry or not is irrelvabt. Because if I am angry, I have a very good reason to be. Unlike whites such as you who are mad at a government that has given you everything but now you're mad because yiu actually have to compete.

Your thread is disingenuous. You use the deaths of children to race bait. Meanwhile another 600 blacks will die today due to stress caused by white racism. You started this thread and I'm talking about black deaths.

Blacks live in those conditions because of white racism and I don't give a damn if your white ass is convinced or not. Medical experts support my statements, I have shown that. So what your racist ass thinks doesn't mean a motherfucking thing.

You're white. You've neither lived as a black person or lived in a black community. So this is not about what you think, it is about what I am telling you. So then what's insanity is whites continuing to ignore their own racism and its impact on black communities thinking they can lecture blacks about what the solution is when we know the solution.

Seven out of every 10 arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made the two of most destructive drugs legal creating millions of addicted citizens, I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of life savings to the tune of trillions in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales and distribution of deadly weapons in this country. This is what the record shows.

So shut the hell up and fix the white community and you will end up seeing less drugs and guns coming from the white community into black ones.

Black children who were victims of gun violence got a surprise Christmas party after a tough year for them. Aubrey Broughton, the sister of Serenity Broughton who is pictured in my avatar attended the party. Aubrey miraculously survived a gunshot to the lung seated next to Serenity who was killed. They were both in their car seats when gangs decided to have a shootout. Kids should be playing and going to parties without fear of being shot on their porches, on the playground or in their car seats.

Former officer Chauvin was properly convicted for that crime.

That crime got massive public attention as it should have.

So, now show us the hue and outcry raised by the race baiting charlatans over all the black people killed in places like Chicago by other black people. Face facts. You haven’t even heard the names of most of them.

I happen to agree with the literal phrase that “Black Lives Matter.” But to many of the race baiters, very few Black Lives Matter until and unless they can use the lost lives as tools to divide our society along racial lines.

Black children who were victims of gun violence got a surprise Christmas party after a tough year for them. Aubrey Broughton, the sister of Serenity Broughton who is pictured in my avatar attended the party. Aubrey miraculously survived a gunshot to the lung seated next to Serenity who was killed. They were both in their car seats when gangs decided to have a shootout. Kids should be playing and going to parties without fear of being shot on their porches, on the playground or in their car seats.

And since your last post more than 4,000 blacks have died due to health issues caused by white racism. Nobody should have to face that. But the racist will clamp on to a small number of occurrences that look spectacular in order to race bait. And right on time we see a fish, BackAgain, biting the bait.

600 more blacks will be dead by the end of this day due to stress caused by white racism. Stress that creates the anger whereby shootouts occur at parks during basketball games.

But the white racist doesn't want to talk about that.

Because the white racist can't face the truth. That's why they are racists, because racism itself is a lie.

etty light weekend in Chicago, only 21 shootings, 4 killed.

And 1,800 blacks in America died of white racism induced health problems.

Racism is killing black people. It’s sickening them, too.​

By Michelle A. Williams and
Jeffrey Sánchez
June 4, 2020

Across the country, black Americans suffer from higher rates of diabetes, hypertension, asthma and heart disease than white Americans. They are more likely to be obese and get insufficient sleep, which can contribute to such health issues. The role of racism in these underlying conditions cannot be denied.

A growing body of literature shows that social determinants — otherwise known as the conditions in which we’re born and in which we live, work and play — are key drivers of health inequities. For generations, communities of color have faced vast disparities in job opportunities, income and inherited family wealth. They are less likely to have housing security and access to quality schools, healthy food and green spaces. All these factors undoubtedly undermine mental and physical well-being.

In addition to the consequences of structural racism, it is well-documented that racism itself is hard on a person’s health. Chronic stress caused by discrimination can trigger a cascade of adverse health outcomes, from high blood pressure and heart disease to immunodeficiency and accelerated aging. Evidence even suggests that the racism endured by black mothers contributes to the alarmingly high maternal and infant mortality rate.

Weekend Read: Racism is Killing Black Americans​

July 19, 2019

Numerous studies over the years have laid bare the gap in health outcomes between minority groups and white Americans.

African Americans have a lower life expectancy than white people. They are more likely to suffer and die from chronic conditions like kidney, cardiovascular, and lung disease.

Black children are more likely to endure asthma and have more severe symptoms than white children. The infant mortality rate is more than twice as high for black children than for white children – a disparity that’s wider today than it was in 1850, when the majority of African Americans were enslaved, and one that is not related to the economic or educational status of the mother.

These persistent disparities in health outcomes are not due to genetic or biological differences between the races but to entrenched racism in American society.

Racism Is Killing Black Men, Even in Health Care​

The recent death of Bernard Tyson, Kaiser Permanente’s CEO, reminds us of the harm that socioeconomic status can’t offset​

Esther Choo
Nov 22, 2019

Systemic racism is killing blacks two ways, author Bakari Sellers says
By Beatrix Lockwood June 5, 2020

You don't really want to talk about black deaths racist. Your punk ass wants to bark about your perception of why the black community is failing according to a white man.

By the time the clock strikes 12 next Saturday morning, over 250,000 blacks will habe died because of white racism. You are in here using the deaths of children to try validating your sorry racist beliefs. You are a loser. A sorry ass miserable failed human being. You sit on your white ass talking about these children when if they live they'll be exposed to a lifetime of white racism that kills them before they should dir. You makes for excuse that.

White racism is the number 1 killer of blacks.

You wanted to start a black deaths thread. So you're going to face the main thing that kills black instead of what your white ass think kills blacks.

Pastor Corey Brooks is on a 100 day vigil to raise funds for a community center in Chicago and raise awareness to the violence against Black youth in Chicago. This is a good man who is of course doing it on his own since Chicago leadership is Democrat. Nuff said.

Pastor Corey Brooks is on a 100 day vigil to raise funds for a community center in Chicago and raise awareness to the violence against Black youth in Chicago. This is a good man who is of course doing it on his own since Chicago leadership is Democrat. Nuff said.
Black leadership in Chicago have been doing this for more than 50 years. But again, Chicago is not the only city in America and violence against black youth includes the racism they endure for years, grow up with and die young after surviving the violence you are obsessed with, due to the cumulative effects of white racism. Blacks like Rev. Brooks are trying to fight that but whites like you don't listen.

Nuff said.

due to the cumulative effects of white racism.
That right there is the denial and deflection that has kept the inner cities a drug war zone for 50 years. I just keep reporting the truth and you keep denying the truth. Just like the Democrat "leaders" of Chicago and the other inner city war zones.

That right there is the denial and deflection that has kept the inner cities a drug war zone for 50 years. I just keep reporting the truth and you keep denying the truth. Just like the Democrat "leaders" of Chicago and the other inner city war zones.
It is white denial of the problem that has done that. Understand white man? Because you haven't lived in a black community to even begin to know what's going on. So don't be white trying to tell me how things are. Drug use to escape the pain of racism seems to be a reality you don't understand that exists. Constant stressed out people angry because they face racism and whites like you keep trying to tell us that's not it, raises the anger higher and higher. I know what I am talking about junior, because I live it. You don't. So shut the fuck up, because I am the one telling the truth here. You are posting cherrypicked deaths and spewing ignorant racist opinion.

More black kids grow up than are being killed. And they continue facing the racism that kills them by a stroke or heart attack at age 42. Or they end up disabled young due to chronic illnesses caused by the stress racism produces, or they end up crazy PTSD addled adults who can't work because of the trauma white racism puts on them. That's the truth motherfucker, not your chosen stories.

Get rid of your racism, then start working on ending it in the white community you live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back