The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember you from when I was active on this board a number of years ago. I find what you post to be full of passion and also full of the frustration that people feel when they are not heard or properly understood. I do not find any reason to believe you are racist and don't think it's ever useful or productive to call someone that.
Have you read any of IM2 posts in the last couple of years?

Chicago's drug gang war rages on. Two more teens killed among 25 shot over the weekend.

Gangs and gangsters are nothing new to America. A quick google search will show you numerous gangsters from all over the country and in various cities from the time the country started. Many, many of them were white. Many, many of them were murderers of rival gang members. Many, many of them were into drugs, prostitution, illegal gambling, etc., etc. I have no doubt that mobsters still exist and rule in many places.

When we read about these guys like Al Capone, or see them in the movies, they are idolized, glorified, and mimicked. I always wonder why black gangs are seen as far worse somehow and are blasted all over the news media as if to scare everyone or cause them to sanctimoniously say "See, those blacks are so violent." Do reporters flood the media with reports of black folks doing good and wonderful things? Not so much because it's not going to increase their rating. Sensationalism sells.

I have a difficult time digesting this "600 Blacks a day," thing. It is stuff and nonsense.

The stress, anxiety, obesity, [blah, blah, blah], are the result of a combination of factors that are easily avoided, simply by following the norms that the culture teaches - by adopting "middle-class values."
  • Stay in school,
  • Don't cause trouble,
  • Do your assignments properly, hand them in on time,
  • Avoid people who cause strife,
  • Don't have (or father) children unless and until you personally have the resources to nurture them properly,
  • Always be employed; if you can't find a good job, just get a job and look for a good one in your spare time,
  • Don't waste your money on transitory pleasures or shiny objects,
  • Don't ever break the law,
  • Take responsibility for your own actions,
  • Persevere.
If you live your life according to these simple principles, you will not be poor. Period. If you are roadblocked by a racist, find another road. People do it all the time.

Many Blacks seem to have this illusion that everything just falls into "white" peoples' laps, because they are "white." For some it does, but the same thing is true of Blacks. For most "white" people you have to follow the rules if you want to keep your head above water, and even then there are no guarantees.

This "600 Blacks a day" is not just wrong, it is insidious. Preaching that garbage to Black yoots does tremendous harm, and serves no good purpose. What it does is, it makes Black losers feel OK about their wretched lives, and discourages young Blacks from even trying, because they come to believe that they cannot succeed due to the "social injustice."

A pox on your house. I hope to hell you are not in a position to influence young people.
Wow. Reminds me of when God gave the 10 commandments to the Israelites. Here is a list to live by. Only problem was nobody could do it. You will never find a person who has never broken the law, either in deed or in thought. It may surprise you to hear that the Bible says that we all have sinned and fallen short at one time or another. Gratefully, God forgives us although people won't.

And as for avoiding people who cause strife - what about that good job you finally get and some jerk makes you miserable with his attitude, or harasses you? What about when someone moves in next door and constantly causes you one problems after another? You can't always just leave a job or a house to avoid people. Sometimes roadblocks can be gotten around or you can take another road. But not always.

Sometimes persevering simply exhausts people to a point of no return. Sometimes accidents happen and people have unexpected pregnancies. Sometimes people get sick and others need to drop out of school to care for them.

Life happens. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes they need a little patience, love and understanding instead of a list.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wow. Reminds me of when God gave the 10 commandments to the Israelites. Here is a list to live by. Only problem was nobody could do it. You will never find a person who has never broken the law, either in deed or in thought. It may surprise you to hear that the Bible says that we all have sinned and fallen short at one time or another. Gratefully, God forgives us although people won't.

And as for avoiding people who cause strife - what about that good job you finally get and some jerk makes you miserable with his attitude, or harasses you? What about when someone moves in next door and constantly causes you one problems after another? You can't always just leave a job or a house to avoid people. Sometimes roadblocks can be gotten around or you can take another road. But not always.

Sometimes persevering simply exhausts people to a point of no return. Sometimes accidents happen and people have unexpected pregnancies. Sometimes people get sick and others need to drop out of school to care for them.

Life happens. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes they need a little patience, love and understanding instead of a list.
blacks do not understand the comandment . thall shall not kill.

I remember you from when I was active on this board a number of years ago. I find what you post to be full of passion and also full of the frustration that people feel when they are not heard or properly understood. I do not find any reason to believe you are racist and don't think it's ever useful or productive to call someone that.
Thank you.

Really? Where are they? The truth is, you desperately NEED me to be a racist to maintain your false world. Racists define everything by skin color and that my friend, is you.

You have seen them. I am not obligated to show you shit. If you actually think other blacks think I am a racist for calling out white racism you are insane. I don't need racism. I'm trying to end it. Nothing in my world is false and I am talking about race in a race forum. You don't get to make up the definition of racist. You have made a thread about black deaths, but I'm defining things by color. More than 12,000 blacks have died this year so far from hypertension due to white racism. This thread is about black deaths, those are black deaths. But you want to push a racist narrative. You can't handle the truth. Because you are a white racist.

If we take the number of blacks killed in Chicago over the last year, more blacks have died so far this month from racism induced hypertension than the number of blacks killed in Chicago for 21 years. This is the black deaths thread and those are black deaths. But you will continue doing what kills the most blacks and try posting things that confirm your racist beliefs.

uh huh, so how many were B on B ?

~S~
None when the cause is racism induced hypertension.

85 percent of whites are killed by another white person. Whites are the most violent offenders. Why do you whites here ignore this?

blacks do not understand the comandment . thall shall not kill.
This statement is such a generalization that it could not possibly be true. When you say blacks, you include every black. There is no way on earth that every single black person is a killer. And I am sure you know many whites who do not understand thou shalt not kill - like the school shooters, mass shooters, serial killers. Would you be comfortable saying whites do not understand the commandment?

This statement is such a generalization that it could not possibly be true. When you say blacks, you include every black. There is no way on earth that every single black person is a killer. And I am sure you know many whites who do not understand thou shalt not kill - like the school shooters, mass shooters, serial killers. Would you be comfortable saying whites do not understand the commandment?
i mint many,.

Correct. As do the two guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery and Kim Potter, who killed Dante Wright. Things may be beginning to change a bit.
Right after George Floyd was murdered, I told the people on this board that things were about to change and they wouldn't like it.
I was right. So now when an unarmed black man/woman gets killed, the ones who did it go to prison, which is the way things should be.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Right after George Floyd was murdered, I told the people on this board that things were about to change and they wouldn't like it.
I was right. So now when an unarmed black man/woman gets killed, the ones who did it go to prison, which is the way things should be.
yeah for the worse if cop goes to black person door the blacks person door they kill them. savages.

Correct. As do the two guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery and Kim Potter, who killed Dante Wright. Things may be beginning to change a bit.
kim potter made mistake racist. she didnt go out to kill a black persons, actuall;y none of them did racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back