The Offical "Walmart Discontinues Some Ammo Sales" thread

How is "short barrel rifle ammo" defined? How is "long barrel" rifle ammo defined for that matter? The dirty little secret is that Walmart was probably the target for that ElPaso maniac. The way I heard it was that Walmart asked people not to carry open weapons even in right to carry states. That seems to be a reasonable request considering the tragedy in Texas.

How is "short barrel rifle ammo" defined? How is "long barrel" rifle ammo defined for that matter? The dirty little secret is that Walmart was probably the target for that ElPaso maniac. The way I heard it was that Walmart asked people not to carry open weapons even in right to carry states. That seems to be a reasonable request considering the tragedy in Texas.

True. Their store, their rules.

But punishing everyone across the board isn't going to stop the occasional idiot. If anything, it's just going to make things worse.

I applaud Wal*Mart’s actions.

How so? Please elaborate on how that's going to prevent some shithead from going off the rails?

As Trump supporters here have proven, shit heads are dangerous and paranoid.

So It likely won’t.

But I applaud Wal*Mart’s actions none the less.

You really believe that, don't you? That your life is in jeopardy because of Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, Christians, and such?

Everyone’s is except you can’t support Trump and honestly think of yourself as a Christian….

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,
Mow down people in their cars,
Mail bombs to political opponents,

I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys go Kristallnacht on election day in DEM districts.

In my humble opinion and based on almost 70 years of observation, I'd have to ascertain that you're out of your fucking gourd. That is, if you really believe what you're saying.

I'll just bestow upon you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're just repeating something you read or heard somewhere.

Contrary to what you've been told, we;re not really the "bad guys and girls" here. We're the ones you want around when things go to shit: The military and ex-military, law-enforcement, conservatives, Christians, gun-owners, Trump-supporters...

When things go to shit, I hope Penelope is wearing a name tag.
I haven't decided if or if not I'd protect her; even though I probably would.

How so? Please elaborate on how that's going to prevent some shithead from going off the rails?

So It likely won’t.

You really believe that, don't you? That your life is in jeopardy because of Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, Christians, and such?

Everyone’s is except you can’t support Trump and honestly think of yourself as a Christian….

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,

I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys go Kristallnacht on election day in DEM districts.

In my humble opinion and based on almost 70 years of observation, I'd have to ascertain that you're out of your fucking gourd. That is, if you really believe what you're saying.

I'll just bestow upon you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're just repeating something you read or heard somewhere.

Contrary to what you've been told, we;re not really the "bad guys and girls" here. We're the ones you want around when things go to shit: The military and ex-military, law-enforcement, conservatives, Christians, gun-owners, Trump-supporters...

Everyone else would just take your shit away from you and eat you for dinner.
Like these guys?

roofkoreans.jpg

Georgia does not enforce the no guns allowed signs. Unless there is security screening, and then they can disallow entry under trespassing. Otherwise, totally thought shit Charlie.

So It likely won’t.

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,

Like these guys?

View attachment 277336

Korean-Americans were the only ones enforcing the law during the Rodney King riot.
I want them on my side when the shit hits fans!!!

So It likely won’t.

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,

Strange you guys didn’t stop your brethren from…

Shooting up the Wal Mart
Shooting Up the Churches
Running over people in cars
Mailing bombs to political opponents.

So they really went full retard. Like Shotgun Willy said in the movie "Tropic Thunder", "Never go full retard."

After hearing on the news this morning that Walmart was going to discontinue selling handgun and any ammunition that could be used in a "short-barreled rifle", and that they would no longer allow open-carry in their stores, I decided to check it out myself.

I had a talk with the guy who worked the sporting goods counter, in the back. The first thing I noticed, was that there seemed to be a run on handgun ammo. It appeared as if several people had also heard the story, and were buying it up. Between you and I, one of the reasons I went there was to see if they had marked the price down on any ammo, like they did when they closed out the AR-15 rifles a couple years ago.

The sales associate confirmed the story that Walmart corporate sent out a memo that they would no longer be carrying handgun or short-barreled rifle ammunition. That would include .380 ACP, 9mm, 38 Special, 40 caliber, 45 caliber, .223, 5.56mm, and 7.62x39.

He also told me that while they want to disallow open carry and concealed carry, there's not much they can do about it, as per state law. I informed him that unless they post a sign declaring "No Weapons Allowed" at all of the entrances, they can't prohibit people from carrying in the store.

Of course if they did that, I would simply not comply with the sign, as I do when I go to Goodwill or any other place that's posted. Like they say, "Concealed means concealed." The only place I don't carry is in the post office, courthouse, sheriff's department, or on the grounds of a public school.

Of course, Walmart's retarded and politically-correct policy is going to cost them some money. Being located in a rural area as I am, many people own handguns and short-barreled rifles. Well fuck them: There are plenty of other places in town that those people can purchase ammunition. As for myself, I hardly ever buy ammo from Walmart, unless it's been marked down. I shoot thousands of rounds a year in 12 different calibers, but most of it is that which I've handloaded all by myself. It's much cheaper to buy a 5-gallon bucket of wheel weights from a local tire store, buy a bullet mold on Ebay, then get my powder and primers from the reloading store two towns from here. Plus I get a far more accurate round than the generic crap they sell at Walmart.

Tomi Lahren says Walmart ‘shot itself in the foot’ by restricting gun and ammo sales
Big whoop....The only ammo I ever bought from WallyWorld is cheap-o shotgun shells for trap & skeet.

But yeah, the policy is virtue signaling gone full retard.

So It likely won’t.

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,

Like these guys?

View attachment 277336

Korean-Americans were the only ones enforcing the law during the Rodney King riot.
They were protecting themselves and their livelihood.

And this should be good

Ted Cruz Accepts Alyssa Milano's Challenge to Debate Gun Violence
Ted Cruz Accepts Alyssa Milano’s Challenge to Debate Gun Violence

cruzmilano1-640x480.jpg

Win McNamee/Getty Images/AP Photo/Chris Carlson
HANNAH BLEAU3 Sep 201912,931
3:36
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) accepted a challenge from actress Alyssa Milano to debate gun rights and the Constitution following the left-wing activist’s request to expose his “bullshit” to the American people.

“I’d be happy to sit down & visit next week about uniting to stop gun violence & about the Constitution. If we can have a civil & positive conversation—in the spirit of 1 Peter 4:8 as you suggest—despite our political differences, that might help resolve the discord in our Nation,” Cruz said Monday evening responding to Alyssa Milano.

Trump called Ted Cruz “Lying Ted”
Claimed that Cruz’s father killed JFK
Mocked Cruz with “My wife is hot and your wife is ugly”

Cruz still crawled at Trumps feet
I know this
Ted Cruz was my second choice for president if trump got knocked out of the primaries
You think mrs feelz has a shot against ted cruz

Ted cruz is a sharp debater and one really smart lil dude
mrs low iq feelz is going to have her hands full

TED CRUZ for supreme court justice !!
All she needs to do is make fun of how ugly Teds wife is

Worked for Trump

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,

Like these guys?

View attachment 277336

That's what happens when the shit hits da' fan.

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,

Like these guys?

View attachment 277336

That's what happens when the shit hits da' fan.
All I can say is they got balls to open shop in that neighborhood.

We need to start branding bullets

After each shooting we can advertise........This killing brought to you by Walmart, Cabellas, Dicks Sporting Giods

So they really went full retard. Like Shotgun Willy said in the movie "Tropic Thunder", "Never go full retard."

After hearing on the news this morning that Walmart was going to discontinue selling handgun and any ammunition that could be used in a "short-barreled rifle", and that they would no longer allow open-carry in their stores, I decided to check it out myself.

I had a talk with the guy who worked the sporting goods counter, in the back. The first thing I noticed, was that there seemed to be a run on handgun ammo. It appeared as if several people had also heard the story, and were buying it up. Between you and I, one of the reasons I went there was to see if they had marked the price down on any ammo, like they did when they closed out the AR-15 rifles a couple years ago.

The sales associate confirmed the story that Walmart corporate sent out a memo that they would no longer be carrying handgun or short-barreled rifle ammunition. That would include .380 ACP, 9mm, 38 Special, 40 caliber, 45 caliber, .223, 5.56mm, and 7.62x39.

He also told me that while they want to disallow open carry and concealed carry, there's not much they can do about it, as per state law. I informed him that unless they post a sign declaring "No Weapons Allowed" at all of the entrances, they can't prohibit people from carrying in the store.

Of course if they did that, I would simply not comply with the sign, as I do when I go to Goodwill or any other place that's posted. Like they say, "Concealed means concealed." The only place I don't carry is in the post office, courthouse, sheriff's department, or on the grounds of a public school.

Of course, Walmart's retarded and politically-correct policy is going to cost them some money. Being located in a rural area as I am, many people own handguns and short-barreled rifles. Well fuck them: There are plenty of other places in town that those people can purchase ammunition. As for myself, I hardly ever buy ammo from Walmart, unless it's been marked down. I shoot thousands of rounds a year in 12 different calibers, but most of it is that which I've handloaded all by myself. It's much cheaper to buy a 5-gallon bucket of wheel weights from a local tire store, buy a bullet mold on Ebay, then get my powder and primers from the reloading store two towns from here. Plus I get a far more accurate round than the generic crap they sell at Walmart.

Need some butt hurt cream for that rash?

Actually, my butt feels just fine. Walmart's idiocy is no skin off my ass as I've already said, I make most of my own ammo.

The real ass-itchyness is going to come your you zipperheads, a soon as you realize Trump isn't going to enact any serious anti-gun executive orders.

Do you have Sportsman Warehouse near you?
Mega ammo selection.

I have a great giant mom and pop near me IT YUGE to !!! theyre right outside of a tourist town
Everting u wan babay AT GREAT PRICES

Knives guns and ammo
Ill take a picture ..im there at least twice a month

Georgia does not enforce the no guns allowed signs. Unless there is security screening, and then they can disallow entry under trespassing. Otherwise, totally thought shit Charlie.

Ours is only a simple misdemeanor trespass ticket. That's after you get found out, refuse to leave when asked, and the police called.

:laughing0301:

So It likely won’t.

They shoot up stores,
They shoot up churches,

Strange you guys didn’t stop your brethren from…

Shooting up the Wal Mart
Shooting Up the Churches
Running over people in cars
Mailing bombs to political opponents.

Well maybe it as too bad I wasn't there to shoot them all in the face.

Can't be everywhere at the same time, you know. :laughing0301:

Tomi Lahren says Walmart ‘shot itself in the foot’ by restricting gun and ammo sales
Big whoop....The only ammo I ever bought from WallyWorld is cheap-o shotgun shells for trap & skeet.

But yeah, the policy is virtue signaling gone full retard.

That's my guess. They must be feeling the heat from the Chines tariffs already.

Nothing for Christmas for us this year except some lumps of coal. At least the miners will be happy.

Forum List

Back