The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman

I want to see the lawsuit go forward ... giving the shop owner and the defense the opprtunity to expose / use anything and everything on the laptop as part of his defense.

:auiqs.jpg:

Has Crackhead filed this "imminent" lawsuit yet?

After all, board Dimwingers claim it is a slam dunk win.

By filing such a suit...Humper admits that indeed the computer and the info ON IT are his.

There is no evidence that all of the files on that laptop, many of which were added AFTER it was dropped off, are real documents. Forensic testing on the laptop and interviews with the technician reveal that files were being added to the laptop from California, while the laptop was in the repair shop.

There is no evidence that all of the files on that laptop, many of which were added AFTER it was dropped off, are real documents. Forensic testing on the laptop and interviews with the technician reveal that files were being added to the laptop from California, while the laptop was in the repair shop.

Forensic testing on the laptop and interviews with the technician reveal that files were being added to the laptop from California, while the laptop was in the repair shop.

Link?

That's odd....WAPO claimed what you imply, however here's an excerpt from the CBS forensic review:

In November 2022, CBS News published the results of a forensic analysis they commissioned of a copy of the laptop data Mac Isaac initially handed to federal investigators in 2019. The analysis, conducted by Computer Forensics Services, found data, including over 120,000 emails, "consistent with normal, everyday use of a computer", found "no evidence that the user data had been modified, fabricated or tampered with", and found no new files created on the laptop after April 2019, when Mac Isaac received the laptop. The chief technology officer of Computer Forensics Services added: "I have no doubt in my mind that this data was created by Hunter Biden, and that it came from a computer under Mr. Biden's control".[1] Also on November 21, CBS News published the first photograph of the damaged Macbook Pro, which had been provided to them by Hunter Biden's legal team.

That's odd....WAPO claimed what you imply, however here's an excerpt from the CBS forensic review:

In November 2022, CBS News published the results of a forensic analysis they commissioned of a copy of the laptop data Mac Isaac initially handed to federal investigators in 2019. The analysis, conducted by Computer Forensics Services, found data, including over 120,000 emails, "consistent with normal, everyday use of a computer", found "no evidence that the user data had been modified, fabricated or tampered with", and found no new files created on the laptop after April 2019, when Mac Isaac received the laptop. The chief technology officer of Computer Forensics Services added: "I have no doubt in my mind that this data was created by Hunter Biden, and that it came from a computer under Mr. Biden's control".[1] Also on November 21, CBS News published the first photograph of the damaged Macbook Pro, which had been provided to them by Hunter Biden's legal team.
/——/ Dragonlady is misinformed???? Oh nose.

unbefreakinglievable.

Wasn't the original response from the left that the laptops never belonged to Hunter Biden?

---50 former intelligence officials warn NY Post story sounds like Russian disinformation---

/thread

Duh....................................

I've seldom seen a post that is more in want of a link (non-dingbat site).

I took an Ethics of Journalism class in college in the late eighties. We were taught that it was not ethical to publish that a person is contemplating a lawsuit, but to wait until the lawsuit was filed. Makes sense because it is too easy to just say you're going to sue someone and never do it.

But ethics in journalism died during the Obama administration after a lengthy semi-coma during the Clinton years.
1679704308981.gif

Forum List

Back