The Obesity Epidemic

I think the problem may be that too many people grew up being "fed" the notion that turning up one's nose at good, nutritious food that someone else bought and prepared for them is even an option. When I was a kid, if I ever so much as muttered something like "brussels sprouts are yucky!" I would have gotten a wooden spoon to the back of the head and an empty belly for the night. So I ate them. Guess what? Now I love brussels sprouts. I cook them all the time for my own boys.
Big problem are the “ diet
Obesity is a growing problem.
Big problem are the “ diet foods With your Low or no Fat Sweets the first ingredient is SUGAR!!!!

Always an excuse for stuffing one's face with junk food.

Like I always say..........you risk your life and limb if you get between a con-servative and their junk food.
I weigh 5 lbs more than my wedding day

Boy you monitor every single one of my posts...........................LOLOLOL..Got your titties twisted....lolol

Like I always say..........you risk your life and limb if you get between a con-servative and their junk food.
Really? Even this topic has to be about partisan politics? Really?

I weigh 5 lbs more than my wedding day

Yeah, but....
1649256818136.png

Wow. You’re such a massive intellectual. You can even repeat your own lame efforts at the use of ad hominem. Well, I’m proud of you! :itsok:
Why would you duplicate my post to you? Are you stupid?

Didn’t know Hillary Clinton was a Conservative

Forum List

Back