The Obesity Epidemic

An obesity-promoting diet can be quite inexpensive. Poverty and obesity go hand-in-hand in this country.

School-provided meals are a focus point for these discussions. While I've never eaten such a meal in my life, I suspect that a creative chef could prepare meals that are tasty, filling, and nutritious. Kids won't eat Brussels' Sprouts, and neither will I.

An obesity-promoting diet can be quite inexpensive. Poverty and obesity go hand-in-hand in this country.

School-provided meals are a focus point for these discussions. While I've never eaten such a meal in my life, I suspect that a creative chef could prepare meals that are tasty, filling, and nutritious. Kids won't eat Brussels' Sprouts, and neither will I.
Ever seen a chef cook for 100,000 people? That's what would be needed in my Florida school district.

They don't hire chefs.

That is exactly what Michelle Obama did. Advocate good diets and exercise for children

Conservatives were outraged and told her she had no business telling them how their children should eat.

View attachment 625970

The reality is that people are getting weak and it's really impacting the US.

The US is eating itself from within. I think it's like a natural process that happens, more or less like survival of the fittest.

Are you obese?
I weigh 5 lbs more than on my wedding day

I can never take any kind of advice, from someone with such disrespect for themselves as to become fat

No self respect. And these fuckers want to give advice...lolol

Does that answer your question Samantha?

In fact it's CHEAPER to drink water than it is to drink sugary drinks.

That sugary foods and drinks are cheaper than healthy food, shows just how much capitalism is destroying itself.

I weigh 5 lbs more than on my wedding day

I can never take any kind of advice, from someone with such disrespect for themselves as to become fat

No self respect. And these fuckers want to give advice...lolol

Does that answer your question Samantha?
I agree with you.

Kids won't eat Brussels' Sprouts, and neither will I.
Personally, I won't eat any cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli , Brussell's sprouts, or whatever.

IMO, they are disgusting. I don't even want them cooking anywhere on my property because they smell like shit.

It is ridiculous and embarrassing that so many adults still eat like little children.
It's what kids get used to growing up. If they are fed fruits, vegetables, grains and small portions of meat, chicken and fish, that's what they want. Too much chicken nuggets, French fries, pizza and junk food empty calories.

, I suspect that a creative chef could prepare meals that are tasty, filling, and nutritious. Kids won't eat Brussels' Sprouts, and neither will I.

Fry them with bacon and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and they are delicious

1649157243587.jpeg

It's what kids get used to growing up. If they are fed fruits, vegetables, grains and small portions of meat, chicken and fish, that's what they want. Too much chicken nuggets, French fries, pizza and junk food empty calories.
I think the problem may be that too many people grew up being "fed" the notion that turning up one's nose at good, nutritious food that someone else bought and prepared for them is even an option. When I was a kid, if I ever so much as muttered something like "brussels sprouts are yucky!" I would have gotten a wooden spoon to the back of the head and an empty belly for the night. So I ate them. Guess what? Now I love brussels sprouts. I cook them all the time for my own boys.

Forum List

Back