The Obama selfie: Harmless or tasteless?

The Obama selfie: Harmless or tasteless?

• Harmless

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tasteless

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
He has made such a serious mess of things, he is trying to effectuate lightheartedness into a sober event. Change has to start somewhere.

Mandela_Funeral_Obama_Laugh_Caption.jpg

Wasnt a funeral.

That's one evil scowl from "Mooch" She's even more alert and watchful when Comrade Barack is closeted with a bunch of LGBTs, sorta like the farmer is when he realizes the fox may be visiting his hen house.

What it is is an embarrassment internationally and a disgrace to the office he holds as well as to the members of Mandelas family.

Just shows he really doesn't give a fuck about anyone but him.

Thousands where dancing in the stadium. ..thousands..

This isn't a situation that is just an American issue. Cameron is under fire as is the Danish Prime Minister.

And surely it's not just a matter of wild eyed right wingers when those lefties in Europe and I'm with those guys going, Michelle was the only one with class.

Now I'm so upset she couldn't hold her face, but I am telling you I would have clocked that asshole right then and there.

Her husband. You know President Obama. Oh he shamed her. For true. And no matter how much I hate their politics, what we saw wasn't right for her.

You see the sequence of photos. Oh my.

It's harmless. In my opinion the only people bitching about it are the people who don't like him and would complain if he did something they agree with. From what I understand, that "selfie" wasn't taken during the funeral, it was taken when people were having a celebration of his life.

It was mostly harmless but, well, you decide people... vote!

The Obama selfie: Harmless or tasteless? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - Nelson Mandela's memorial service Tuesday was supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime event where dozens of world leaders join thousands of South Africans in a massive stadium, all to honor the anti-apartheid icon.

Instead, it turned into a media sensation...about a selfie.

It just shows China and Russia who they really are dealing with.....a frat boy who once was the most powerful person in the world. So it was harmful when other countries view us.

People should bitch about Obamascare or Benghazi or, so many other more important things....

but to bitch about a selfie when everybody was celebrating a life?

that's plain stupid, small minded and self righteous

and I don't like Obama ....so

It's harmless. In my opinion the only people bitching about it are the people who don't like him and would complain if he did something they agree with. From what I understand, that "selfie" wasn't taken during the funeral, it was taken when people were having a celebration of his life.

Have you seen all the shots and understand the political implications here with the Danish Prime Minister?

Truly?

You know I never lie. AND I am mortified for the First Lady. I might make jokes about her being pissed off but I don't blame her.

I can hear it now. "Hillary? Ok, what type of ashtray and what speed over or under hand?"

And not joking he really embarrassed her. If you look at all the photos in sequence, I feel sorry for her.

Forum List

Back