The Obama selfie: Harmless or tasteless?

The Obama selfie: Harmless or tasteless?

• Harmless

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tasteless

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Never been in the military have you, political correctness has nothing to do with conducting yourself properly in a public setting when you're representing this country. Had your gutter trash leader ever served he would know that. Now he holds the title of liar of the year, I'm sure you're so proud.

Conducting yourself properly in the public is not only confined to the military. It used to be just part of the proper manners.
But nowadays appropriate manners are considered "racist" and "oppressive" by some :lol:

obama lacks simple manners. his conduct at the funeral was tasteless, however the harmfulness of inappropriate conduct of the trio is directed at them only.

therefore we see a panic in the PR department of the WH ( and acroos the pond as well) with haste damage control.
The obamabots here on the board are a perfect example of this.

I used the military as an example because most people wouldn't have been in a position of representing our country in a foreign setting, except in uniform.

For thirty years I was paid to represent my country, Britain, overseas. I did not ever behave like an idiot at the large number of public occasions I attended. If ever someone junior to me had behaved like, say, Cameron I would have been very annoyed indeed.

If leaders wish to be respected, they must behave respectably. Its not really that difficult to understand.

To be perfectly honest, it isn't even really worth having a discussion about.

Actually it is worth discussing. Decorum and what we demand of our leaders when they represent us on foreign soil.

Obviously you don't have a problem with your head of state acting like a giggling, flirting fool in front of the whole world with his wife sitting by.

Just shows you don't understand what "class" is about. I actually felt sorry for Michelle. But then with the likes of you not understanding what really happened there, what can one say?

Cheer your Bam Bam on!!!!!!

Classless assholes.

I think this is a "You hade to be there moment". In all fairness, I would give Obama a pass on this.

Conducting yourself properly in the public is not only confined to the military. It used to be just part of the proper manners.
But nowadays appropriate manners are considered "racist" and "oppressive" by some :lol:

obama lacks simple manners. his conduct at the funeral was tasteless, however the harmfulness of inappropriate conduct of the trio is directed at them only.

therefore we see a panic in the PR department of the WH ( and acroos the pond as well) with haste damage control.
The obamabots here on the board are a perfect example of this.

I used the military as an example because most people wouldn't have been in a position of representing our country in a foreign setting, except in uniform.

For thirty years I was paid to represent my country, Britain, overseas. I did not ever behave like an idiot at the large number of public occasions I attended. If ever someone junior to me had behaved like, say, Cameron I would have been very annoyed indeed.

If leaders wish to be respected, they must behave respectably. Its not really that difficult to understand.

Apparently a concept our gutter trash in chief was never taught. But what can you expect from someone who is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy in over his head.

Forum List

Back