Palin on Ukraine: I told you so

Obamy's warning to Russia, "there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine"

OMG ! :eek: is this going to be another fake RED LINE ?

Obamy declared that the use of chemical weapons by Syrian President Bashar Assad would cross a “red line for us” and might trigger a U.S. military response.

Putin says, ooooh ! Bamay you scare the shit out of me......, like :lmao:

How the fuck would Caribou Barbie know what's going in the situation room of the White House?

How the fuck would she even have a clue about meetings and briefings the President has had?

She doesn't have any security clearance at all.

Show her a blank map of Russia she couldn't tell you where Ukraine is?

Shame on CNN. This is not news. This is bullshit.

She had predicted that this would happen if Obama became president. She was right. Get over it.

Seems the only one who never knows what is going on is Obama. Maybe it's good that this is being reported, at least this way Obama will find out about it. He said he learns everything on the news like the rest of us. He likely has no idea what is going on in the situation room.

You are really sounding bitter towards Palin, but that is understandable considering she just proved that she is smarter than Obama.

Let's go to war with Russia over the Ukraine! I lie awake at nights, worrying about them. I am not going to be happy until we escalate it into a nuclear war, and then we can bomb Russia back to the stone age! Then, we can do what the Germans did, and have the Ukrainians run the concentration camps of the Russians!

How the fuck would Caribou Barbie know what's going in the situation room of the White House?

How the fuck would she even have a clue about meetings and briefings the President has had?

She doesn't have any security clearance at all.

Show her a blank map of Russia she couldn't tell you where Ukraine is?

Shame on CNN. This is not news. This is bullshit.

She had predicted that this would happen if Obama became president. She was right. Get over it.

Seems the only one who never knows what is going on is Obama. Maybe it's good that this is being reported, at least this way Obama will find out about it. He said he learns everything on the news like the rest of us. He likely has no idea what is going on in the situation room.

You are really sounding bitter towards Palin, but that is understandable considering she just proved that she is smarter than Obama.

Nailed it.

Almost spit out my coffee!

That was a great last line!

:D

Why is it that every time I think of Palin, I am reminded of Goldie Hawn?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mez8LZzA-tw]Dean Martin and Goldie Hawn - Dumb Is Beautiful - But Kaleidoscope Means... I Love You - YouTube[/ame]

Obamy's warning to Russia, "there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine"

OMG ! :eek: is this going to be another fake RED LINE ?

Obamy declared that the use of chemical weapons by Syrian President Bashar Assad would cross a “red line for us” and might trigger a U.S. military response.

Putin says, ooooh ! Bamay you scare the shit out of me......, like :lmao:

I was looking for the quote of Medvedev telling Obama "I will stand with you" but the Washington Post doesn't have this quote.

Why not?

Maybe because it wouldn't flatter the POTUS! It wouldn't look good for him to appear as though he's conspiring with the Russians.

This is just one example of how the MSM covers for Obama and fails those of you who base your political positions and opinions on it's supposed complete coverage of the news.

They aren't telling you stuff you really do need to know to make informed decisions.

The NYT and The WashPo are the East Coast newspapers of record. These are the ones people look to as being authoritative and most complete.

Not here the Washington Post isn't.

Caught on open mike, Obama tells Medvedev he needs ?space? on missile defense - The Washington Post

Here is a more complete and more honest job of reporting by the National Review Online.

Medvedev, at the time of the March exchange, two months away from amiably returning the Russian presidency to Putin, told Obama:

“I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir and I stand with you.” Medvedev stands with Obama? How should we interpret that?

The major media didn’t really try. The New York Times described the conversation as a “private moment of political candor.” Reuters called it an “unusually frank exchange.”

Few journalists asked for more information, and those who did seemed satisfied with boilerplate responses such as that delivered by White House deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes: “I think as you saw from their remarks, there was a very positive tone. . . . President Obama and President Medvedev agreed that it was best to instruct our technical experts to do the work of better understanding our respective positions, providing space for continued discussions on missile defense cooperation going forward.”

[...]

If, a year or so from now, Americans learn what Obama was telling the Kremlin and don’t like it, will they ask why no one — not the “watchdogs” in the major media, their representatives in Congress, or even the president’s opponent — made a serious effort to warn them?

Obama?s Future ?Flexibility? | National Review Online

THIS is one example of how the MSM is failing you liberals...and AMERICA!

:mad:

Dean Martin and Goldie Hawn - Dumb Is Beautiful - But Kaleidoscope Means... I Love You - YouTube

Methinks it has less to do with her and more to do with your 1960's sensibilities.

Could be...but dumb is still dumb. I figure that if she works on it for another six years she might be able to nail down a degree from Phoenix University with a major on Map Reading.

Dean Martin and Goldie Hawn - Dumb Is Beautiful - But Kaleidoscope Means... I Love You - YouTube

Methinks it has less to do with her and more to do with your 1960's sensibilities.

Could be...but dumb is still dumb. I figure that if she works on it for another six years she might be able to nail down a degree from Phoenix University with a major on Map Reading.

I can prove she's smarter than you think.

Wanna see?

Wanna see?

Not particularity. It is late where I live, and if I were to watch another video of her explaining Paul Revere's ride, I would laugh so much that it would keep me awake.

Good night~~~~

Wanna see?

Not particularity. It is late where I live, and if I were to watch another video of her explaining Paul Revere's ride, I would laugh so much that it would keep me awake.

Good night~~~~

Bueno Noches.

And for those of you still awake read this, eh?

Fit Sarah perfectly. Saraha doesn't know much about Government? Perhaps you don't really know much about Sarah Palin, she ran as governor, cleaned up corruption among the Good Ole Boys Club, got grand jury indictments against several they were tried and convicted and are behind bars for their corruption. She also took on big Oil, Exxon specifically told them to start honoring their leases or should would sell them to others that would. Tax monies flowed back to the people of Alaska. You resent the killing of animals? Not there's your issue, perhaps you are unaware that Alaskans kill and dress their game and do many in the lower 48. You would carry yourself with more style if you bothered to read the article, The question was who do you like for 2012, you seem to have no idea. In closing about her understanding about government the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave has more experience? He's accomplished virtually nothing positive and is driving our economy over the cliff. We would be far better off with Sarah Palin as president as sourced in the article you didn't read.

Had Sarah Palin run head to head against Obama would the world be a safer place? - National Conservative | Examiner.com

Why do you people listen to Palin on this broad? I really don't understand how one could be so dense to admire Palin. It blows my mind. She is an idiot. Like the worst kind of political idiot. Probably even worse than Glenn Beck. So what if she made a semi correct prediction about two countries who have always had problems? What else exactly gives her any credibility? Absolutely nothing.

The fear is palpable - and growing daily! Hillary might have a Republican woman up against her. And not in a way she might prefer.

Unless you equate laughing at her with fear...

I don't want Palin to be President, but I sure do love the way she drives Lefties to slobbering fits!!

And she's definitely not a, "dumb broad".

These are "stupid broads:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Sheila Jackson Lee
Maxine Waters
Nancy Pelosi
Fredrica Wilson

Palin is as dumb as a post. Anybody who thinks any different...well, says a lot about them.

She doesn't drive them into fits at all. The only fits I've seen lefties have over Palin are those of laughter...

I don't want Palin to be President, but I sure do love the way she drives Lefties to slobbering fits!!

And she's definitely not a, "dumb broad".

These are "stupid broads:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Sheila Jackson Lee
Maxine Waters
Nancy Pelosi
Fredrica Wilson

Palin is as dumb as a post. Anybody who thinks any different...well, says a lot about them.

She doesn't drive them into fits at all. The only fits I've seen lefties have over Palin are those of laughter...

Fit Sarah perfectly. Saraha doesn't know much about Government?

Perhaps you don't really know much about Sarah Palin, she ran as governor, cleaned up corruption among the Good Ole Boys Club,

got grand jury indictments against several they were tried and convicted and are behind bars for their corruption.

She also took on big Oil, Exxon specifically told them to start honoring their leases or should would sell them to others that would.

Tax monies flowed back to the people of Alaska.

You resent the killing of animals? Not there's your issue, perhaps you are unaware that Alaskans kill and dress their game and do many in the lower 48. You would carry yourself with more style if you bothered to read the article, The question was who do you like for 2012, you seem to have no idea.

In closing about her understanding about government the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave has more experience?

He's accomplished virtually nothing positive and is driving our economy over the cliff.

We would be far better off with Sarah Palin as president as sourced in the article you didn't read.

From my Post #97 in this thread.

Read it or just stay ignorant.

You'll probably stay ignorant.

Why change now, right?

:badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back