Did anyone tell Obama the military does not belong to him?

I didn't notice this before, but what the hell is wrong with this guy?

Now, I have not made a final decision about various actions that might be taken to help enforce that norm. But as I've already said, I have had my military and our team look at a wide range of options. We have consulted with allies. We've consulted with Congress. We've been in conversations with all the interested parties, and in no event are we considering any kind of military action that would involve boots on the ground, that would involve a long-term campaign. But we are looking at the possibility of a limited, narrow act that would help make sure that not only Syria, but others around the world, understand that the international community cares about maintaining this chemical weapons ban and norm.
Transcript: Obama?s remarks on Syria ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

It's how military people talk, evidently you have never served in the military.

That argument would make more sense if Obama had served in it.

BULLSHIT !!! figure of speech, shove that right up your ass :up:

"I have had my military"

my; of or relating to me or myself especially as possessor,
of, belonging to, or associated with the speaker or writer (me)
of or belonging to me

OK ?? in it's usage, "my" is possessive, meaning, he owns the Military !!!

got it now ? there was no tongue slip, the MF'er believes he owns everything.., i got news for the son-of-a-bitch !! :up:

So any man who says "My Wife" is wrong? Afterall, you don't own her...

332-206. Earned it!

THAT'S DIFFERENT !! :lmao: ...... :lmao: ..... :lmao: ...... :lmao:

Of course it is...Obama didn't do it.

Obama does it; you criticize him for doing it.

Obama doesn't do it, you criticize him for not doing it.

So any man who says "My Wife" is wrong? Afterall, you don't own her...

332-206. Earned it!

That's because with every speech given by Obama, he has urinated on the half of the country that does not worship him blindly.

I would not shake his hand to save my life.

This must be Wingnut chain email delivery week. First the feet-on-the-desk faux-raging (again) and now this. You guys don't have much of a life, do you? :lol:

Now, I have not made a final decision about various actions that might be taken to help enforce that norm. But as I've already said, I have had my military and our team look at a wide range of options. We have consulted with allies. We've consulted with Congress. We've been in conversations with all the interested parties, and in no event are we considering any kind of military action that would involve boots on the ground, that would involve a long-term campaign. But we are looking at the possibility of a limited, narrow act that would help make sure that not only Syria, but others around the world, understand that the international community cares about maintaining this chemical weapons ban and norm.

Meh - he's Commander in Chief. It's "his" military in the same sense that any 4 star General can say that "my troops" did so and so.

The only difference in this context would be the Commandant saying "my Marines." But that's why he's Commandant.

Did anybody tell the shrub and dick(less) that the Military did not belong to them?

Did you march in Seig Heil Lockstep with the former deserter-and-chief and his Chief Draft Dodger?

Did you believe each and every lie told to you?

Link to President Bush referring to the forces as his personal property or your post is bullshit.

They are not his military, and nothing you can say will change that.

I am glad you brought up Clinton though, he is a great example for your side. Clinton is the one that ordered military action even though only 4 people voted in favor of it both houses of Congress, didn't pay any attention to the 60 day requirement, and coulnd't even get a vote for funding the war he started pass the House. Want to point out where any Republican did anything like that? The closest you can get is Obama and Libya, but the House did vote to pay for his war.

Clinton and Obama's 'war'? If I recall correctly, both of these humanitarian efforts were real coalitions with NATO doing the wet work. Both were short and successful, in that innocent civilians are no longer being murdered; compare to the fiasco that is Iraq.

Arguing with the voices in your head again? Didn't your doctor explain how to tell the difference?

You never fail to default to the evil ad hominem logical fallacy. Too stupid to present a concise and credible argument and too arrogant to ever admit defeat.

Did anybody tell the shrub and dick(less) that the Military did not belong to them?

Did you march in Seig Heil Lockstep with the former deserter-and-chief and his Chief Draft Dodger?

Link to President Bush referring to the forces as his personal property or your post is bullshit.

I don't have link to Bush saying or suggesting the Army was his, but one might easily infer his Sect. of Defense felt that way:

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time."
D. Rumsfeld.

BYW, all you Obama haters have your panties in a knot in re his 'crossing a red line comment'. How do you feel about these quotes from Rumsfeld:

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"[Osama Bin Laden is] either alive and well or alive and not too well or not alive."

"Needless to say, the President is correct. Whatever it was he said."

See:

Donald Rumsfeld Quotes - Funny Rumsfeld Quotations - Rumsfeldisms

Surely you know that as Commander in Chief, he has complete control over the military. Its his job. Very strictly speaking, its not "his" military but its pretty sill for you to whine about this.

Seems like you come up with some non-issue like this almost every day.

Sounds pretty desperate.

And from President Bush a couple of quotes to show the difference. Note the use of "our".

Yet today our military is still organized more for Cold War threats than for the challenges of a new century -- for industrial age operations, rather than for information age battles. There is almost no relationship between our budget priorities and a strategic vision. The last seven years have been wasted in inertia and idle talk. Now we must shape the future with new concepts, new strategies, new resolve.

AND

Our military and our nation are entering another period of consequences – a time of rapid change and momentous choices.

George W. Bush - Wikiquote

How 'bout that embarrassing photo of him on the carrier, his socks stuffed down the front of his pants so it looked like he actualy had a dick and wearing one of the many uniforms he had no right to wear.

Clinton and Obama's 'war'? If I recall correctly, both of these humanitarian efforts were real coalitions with NATO doing the wet work. Both were short and successful, in that innocent civilians are no longer being murdered; compare to the fiasco that is Iraq.

Arguing with the voices in your head again? Didn't your doctor explain how to tell the difference?

You never fail to default to the evil ad hominem logical fallacy. Too stupid to present a concise and credible argument and too arrogant to ever admit defeat.

Point out where I said that any war belonged to Clinton, or Obama. Since I didn't say that, you must be arguing with someone else, which gave me no reason to present any kind of argument.

I don't have link to Bush saying or suggesting the Army was his, but one might easily infer his Sect. of Defense felt that way:

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time."
D. Rumsfeld.

BYW, all you Obama haters have your panties in a knot in re his 'crossing a red line comment'. How do you feel about these quotes from Rumsfeld:

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"[Osama Bin Laden is] either alive and well or alive and not too well or not alive."

See:

What does any of what you posted relate President to President?

Surely you know that as Commander in Chief, he has complete control over the military. Its his job. Very strictly speaking, its not "his" military but its pretty sill for you to whine about this.

Seems like you come up with some non-issue like this almost every day.

Sounds pretty desperate.

I suggest you deal with the post where I explained why I have a problem with this before you act superior to anyone.

How 'bout that embarrassing photo of him on the carrier, his socks stuffed down the front of his pants so it looked like he actualy had a dick and wearing one of the many uniforms he had no right to wear.

What a stupid deflection. Your post has nothing to do with the OP.

That's because with every speech given by Obama, he has urinated on the half of the country that does not worship him blindly.

I would not shake his hand to save my life.

Whatever loser. Get a life.

D. Rumsfeld.

See:

In a thread about Obama, you bring up Rumsfeld.

So you really can't defend the actions of the President you chose can you?

I think this quote shows the difference in CIC's perfectly.

My vs Our.

"The president's got a tough choice to make. But if he decides to use our military, he'll have the greatest military ever backing him up," said Bush.

Bush, who rarely comments on President Obama's decisions or policies, refused to be "roped in" to a lengthy discussion on the subject.

"Putting our military into harm's way is the toughest decision a president will make," he concluded.

George W. Bush on Possible Syria Attack: 'President Obama Has a Tough Choice to Make' | Fox News Insider

I can't comment on his crotch because I don't have any other evidence to verify authenticity (nor do I care), but please point out how any President cannot wear a flight suit. You say he doesn't have a "right" to wear it, so that must mean it's against some law or code. Cite the law or code.

Forum List

Back