The Obama Curse

I fear it's far worse than a plague, there is no cure for stupidity.

I would say he's very lucky, but snake bit Pubs have blocked 90% of his ideas- even stupider than usual. You braindead dupes don't get any facts LOL. See sig for a good start....
Your sig is entirely too long, adolescent, generalizing and full of lunacy to bear reading beyond the first few words.

An unbridled Obama would have us dissolve the Constitution and appoint him Czar.

Clearly the most conniving, disingenuous, two-faced, divisive, damaging president we have had to date....that's what Obama is.

More and more people who were initially duped by his suave, polished manner of lying through his pearly white teeth have seen the light and come to oppose his march toward Marxism and mediocrity among nations.

I would say he's very lucky, but snake bit Pubs have blocked 90% of his ideas- even stupider than usual. You braindead dupes don't get any facts LOL. See sig for a good start....

Yet you claim the recovery is in full swing... Maybe you should thank republicans? You're so fuckin easy to own lol.

Your sig is entirely too long, adolescent, generalizing and full of lunacy to bear reading beyond the first few words.

An unbridled Obama would have us dissolve the Constitution and appoint him Czar.

Clearly the most conniving, disingenuous, two-faced, divisive, damaging president we have had to date....that's what Obama is.

More and more people who were initially duped by his suave, polished manner of lying through his pearly white teeth have seen the light and come to oppose his march toward Marxism and mediocrity among nations.

I sense you're still holding back...:wink_2:

I sense you're still holding back...:wink_2:
You know me well! It was a strain to refrain....so to speak.:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SFz6AsUUrQ]Bush On Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

note the date

:confused:That was his sig? I thought for sure it was his resume he used to apply for a gov't job.

Forum List

Back