The obama apology tour, now playing in Japan

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
card-final.jpg

Watch as the usurper disgraces US soldiers butchered by these people.

http://nyp.st/1THTg5t

An American president’s highest moral, constitutional and political duty is protecting his fellow citizens from foreign threats. Presidents should adhere to our values and the Constitution, and not treat America’s enemies as morally equivalent to us.

If they do, they need not apologize to anyone.

The White House says that President Obama won’t apologize as he visits Hiroshima Friday. But who believes his press flacks?

His penchant for apologizing is central to his legacy. He may not often say “I apologize” explicitly, but his meaning is always clear, especially since he often bends his knee overseas, where he knows the foreign audiences will get his meaning. It is, in fact, Obama’s subtlety that makes his effort to reduce America’s influence in the world so dangerous.

He started in Cairo in 2009, referring to the “fear and anger” that the 9/11 attacks provoked in Americans, saying that, “in some cases, it led us to act contrary to our traditions and our ideals.” He later said, “Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions . . . based on fear rather than foresight” — a characterization Americans overwhelmingly reject.

In Europe, saved three times by America in the last century, Obama apologized because “there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.” And in this hemisphere, Obama said, “We have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms,” culminating in his recent fawning visits with the Castros in Cuba.

The list goes on and on.

• Banned
No don't you shills go getting a butt hurt on me, we have to go until nap time in my mommys basement.

card-final.jpg

http://nyp.st/1THTg5t

An American president’s highest moral, constitutional and political duty is protecting his fellow citizens from foreign threats. Presidents should adhere to our values and the Constitution, and not treat America’s enemies as morally equivalent to us.

If they do, they need not apologize to anyone.

The White House says that President Obama won’t apologize as he visits Hiroshima Friday. But who believes his press flacks?

His penchant for apologizing is central to his legacy. He may not often say “I apologize” explicitly, but his meaning is always clear, especially since he often bends his knee overseas, where he knows the foreign audiences will get his meaning. It is, in fact, Obama’s subtlety that makes his effort to reduce America’s influence in the world so dangerous.

He started in Cairo in 2009, referring to the “fear and anger” that the 9/11 attacks provoked in Americans, saying that, “in some cases, it led us to act contrary to our traditions and our ideals.” He later said, “Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions . . . based on fear rather than foresight” — a characterization Americans overwhelmingly reject.

In Europe, saved three times by America in the last century, Obama apologized because “there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.” And in this hemisphere, Obama said, “We have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms,” culminating in his recent fawning visits with the Castros in Cuba.

The list goes on and on.

Ah the Right Wing Nut Job whining continues.......still pisses you off that President Obama didn't apologize for anything in Hiroshima

• Banned
Ah, the paid soros shills are on overtime today. Does he pay time and a half, or do you just get a bonus?

Mike here _feels_ Obama apologized, so who are we to criticize his feelings? He feels what he feels, regardless of what the facts are. We're not going to change his feelings by presenting more facts to him. We all need to understand that Mike's feelings are precious to him, and that all opinions are valid, no matter how delusional they are, so we should be more supportive of Mike.

Troll, since I did not say he apologized, why don't you stop lying? Oh your a dim. It's ok. But HERE is what I stated:

But since you paid soros trolls hate America, it's what you do. But it don't work anymore!

Last edited:
Troll, since I did not say he apologized, why don't you stop lying?

"Waaaa! Waaaaa! I didn't say he apologized! I just said he went on an apology tour! That's totally different!"

At least have the decency to own your nutty claims, instead of pulling this weasel act.

"Waaaa! Waaaaa! I didn't say he apologized! I just said he went on an apology tour! That's totally different!"

At least have the decency to own your nutty claims, instead of pulling this weasel act.

You guys are the pulling experts, not me. Obastard did go on an apology tour, just because you want to lie and misrepresent what the traitor has done, what difference can it make? None. Your bullshit don't work anymore.

You guys are the pulling experts, not me. Obastard did go on an apology tour, just because you want to lie and misrepresent what the traitor has done, what difference can it make? None. Your bullshit don't work anymore.
6a00d8341c51c053ef0128767652b6970c-750wi

Did you pay to have that done or is that just to attract more lib queers?

He can burn the "candles" at both ends.

Actually your post is the "troll".
No, your face is the troll, idiot.

Where is your relevant content, other than your predictable bilge?
Allow me to make you look as stupid in this post as the last one I made you look stupid in....
You came to this thread with an attempt at an insult about my face as being the
''troll" and then demand relevant content of which you have supplied none...lol.

Let's post your portrait:
outofass.jpg

Forum List

Back