The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

The lesson should be never invade another country, but this is lost on statists.
Ironic, since you appear to be the board devout statist. Japan literally invaded the U.S. at Pearl Harbor and you cry for them. :eusa_doh:
No. The US invaded Japan. Read a second grade history book. It might even have color drawings for you.
LOL ya Japan did NOT suprise attack the US at Hawaii Guam and the Philippines and Wake, they did not attack Britain France and the Dutch East Indies, damn where did you learn your history from? Good god I knew you were ignorant BUT this takes the cake, you LITERALLY could not be more stupid about ww2 History, what next gonna claim Poland invaded Germany?

You don’t think Americans would fight until the last man, if we were invaded. Think. Please think.
We were invaded. At Pearl Harbor. Our response was 2 well-deserved nuclear bombs. Get over it already, snowflake.
Once again, comparing the attack on Pearl Harbor, a military base in which 2,000 military personnel died, to the a-bombings of defenseless women and children mass murdering 200,000, is pure unadulterated ignorance.
Ya I mean Japan ONLY attacked Pearl harbor they did not invade and murder millions in China the Philippines ( a US POSSESSION) Wake Guam Dutch east Indies Malaysia Indochina and the Borneo Islands. Keep proving just how FUCKING STUPID you are.

Let us suppose that the A bombs were not used, and America went ahead with it's plan to invade Japan. When the tremendous American casualties predicted came to pass with the invasion and then America discovered we had a couple of bombs that would have ended the war with no invasion, I wonder how America and all those new Gold Star mothers and the public would have reacted? I also wonder how many more Japanese women men and children would have been killed with our invasion than the A bombs?

Let us suppose that the A bombs were not used, and America went ahead with it's plan to invade Japan. ...

Those were not the only two options.
Answer the question poop boy, how was Hawaii NOT part of the US, How was Guam NOT part of the US, How was the Philippines NOT part of the US, How was Wake NOT part of the US?

Japan literally invaded the U.S. at Pearl Harbor

Anyone want to tell shit for brains that Pearl Harbor was not in the US at the time?
Hey STUPID it was a US Territory just Like Guam and the Philippines and even Wake. That means it was IN FACT part of the US.

I find it absolutely amazing that so many apologists for one of the nations responsible for the most deaths in history really do not care how many millions of "little brown people" are killed. They are apparently not "real White Americans", so they could not give a fuck about them.

It is no wonder that I regard them with complete contempt.

Japan literally invaded the U.S. at Pearl Harbor

Anyone want to tell shit for brains that Pearl Harbor was not in the US at the time?
Hey STUPID it was a US Territory just Like Guam and the Philippines and even Wake. That means it was IN FACT part of the US.

I find it absolutely amazing that so many apologists for one of the nations responsible for the most deaths in history really do not care how many millions of "little brown people" are killed. They are apparently not "real White Americans", so they could not give a fuck about them.

It is no wonder that I regard them with complete contempt.
Poop boy does this all through the thread makes ignorant claims gets called on them disappears for a couple days and comes back and makes the same claims again.

Once again, comparing the attack on Pearl Harbor, a military base in which 2,000 military personnel died, to the a-bombings of defenseless women and children mass murdering 200,000, is pure unadulterated ignorance.

Of course, Japan was full of innocents as we all know. I suppose the Rape of Nanking never happened. And half a million or more were not butchered in that attack.

Of course, we also have first hand accounts of that atrocity. Warning first, this is a very brutal and graphic description that follows.

During the Japanese reign of terror in Nanking – which, by the way, continues to this day to a considerable degree – the Reverend John Magee, a member of the American Episcopal Church Mission who has been here for almost a quarter of a century, took motion pictures that eloquently bear witness to the atrocities committed by the Japanese.… One will have to wait and see whether the highest officers in the Japanese army succeed, as they have indicated, in stopping the activities of their troops, which continue even today.

On December 13, about 30 soldiers came to a Chinese house at No. 5 Hsing Lu Koo in the southeastern part of Nanking, and demanded entrance. The door was open by the landlord, a Mohammedan named Ha. They killed him immediately with a revolver and also Mrs. Ha, who knelt before them after Ha's death, begging them not to kill anyone else. Mrs. Ha asked them why they killed her husband and they shot her. Mrs. Hsia was dragged out from under a table in the guest hall where she had tried to hide with her 1 year old baby. After being stripped and raped by one or more men, she was bayoneted in the chest, and then had a bottle thrust into her vagina. The baby was killed with a bayonet. Some soldiers then went to the next room, where Mrs. Hsia's parents, aged 76 and 74, and her two daughters aged 16 and 14 [were]. They were about to rape the girls when the grandmother tried to protect them. The soldiers killed her with a revolver. The grandfather grasped the body of his wife and was killed. The two girls were then stripped, the elder being raped by 2–3 men, and the younger by 3. The older girl was stabbed afterwards and a cane was rammed in her vagina. The younger girl was bayoneted also but was spared the horrible treatment that had been meted out to her sister and mother. The soldiers then bayoneted another sister of between 7–8, who was also in the room. The last murders in the house were of Ha's two children, aged 4 and 2 respectively. The older was bayoneted and the younger split down through the head with a sword.

And before anybody even tries to scream this is a lie, let's examine the source.

This is a letter to the Foreign Minister of Germany in Berlin. Written and sent by the Legation Secretary of the German Embassy. Georg Rosen, one of several Germans who helped set up the Nanking Safety Zone. Even the German diplomats and citizens were sickened at the behavior of their own "Allies" during that atrocity.

Does anybody really think a German Diplomat would lie about such things in a private letter to his own Foreign Minister?

Of course, Japan was full of innocents as we all know. I suppose the Rape of Nanking never happened. And half a million or more were not butchered in that attack.

Of course, we also have first hand accounts of that atrocity. Warning first, this is a very brutal and graphic description that follows.

During the Japanese reign of terror in Nanking – which, by the way, continues to this day to a considerable degree – the Reverend John Magee, a member of the American Episcopal Church Mission who has been here for almost a quarter of a century, took motion pictures that eloquently bear witness to the atrocities committed by the Japanese.… One will have to wait and see whether the highest officers in the Japanese army succeed, as they have indicated, in stopping the activities of their troops, which continue even today.

On December 13, about 30 soldiers came to a Chinese house at No. 5 Hsing Lu Koo in the southeastern part of Nanking, and demanded entrance. The door was open by the landlord, a Mohammedan named Ha. They killed him immediately with a revolver and also Mrs. Ha, who knelt before them after Ha's death, begging them not to kill anyone else. Mrs. Ha asked them why they killed her husband and they shot her. Mrs. Hsia was dragged out from under a table in the guest hall where she had tried to hide with her 1 year old baby. After being stripped and raped by one or more men, she was bayoneted in the chest, and then had a bottle thrust into her vagina. The baby was killed with a bayonet. Some soldiers then went to the next room, where Mrs. Hsia's parents, aged 76 and 74, and her two daughters aged 16 and 14 [were]. They were about to rape the girls when the grandmother tried to protect them. The soldiers killed her with a revolver. The grandfather grasped the body of his wife and was killed. The two girls were then stripped, the elder being raped by 2–3 men, and the younger by 3. The older girl was stabbed afterwards and a cane was rammed in her vagina. The younger girl was bayoneted also but was spared the horrible treatment that had been meted out to her sister and mother. The soldiers then bayoneted another sister of between 7–8, who was also in the room. The last murders in the house were of Ha's two children, aged 4 and 2 respectively. The older was bayoneted and the younger split down through the head with a sword.

And before anybody even tries to scream this is a lie, let's examine the source.

This is a letter to the Foreign Minister of Germany in Berlin. Written and sent by the Legation Secretary of the German Embassy. Georg Rosen, one of several Germans who helped set up the Nanking Safety Zone. Even the German diplomats and citizens were sickened at the behavior of their own "Allies" during that atrocity.

Does anybody really think a German Diplomat would lie about such things in a private letter to his own Foreign Minister?
Yes...the old kill those dirty innocent defenseless Japanese WOMEN AND CHILDREN because the Japanese military committed heinous acts.

Can’t fix stupid.

Let us suppose that the A bombs were not used, and America went ahead with it's plan to invade Japan. When the tremendous American casualties predicted came to pass with the invasion and then America discovered we had a couple of bombs that would have ended the war with no invasion, I wonder how America and all those new Gold Star mothers and the public would have reacted? I also wonder how many more Japanese women men and children would have been killed with our invasion than the A bombs?
As has been proven, your premise is bull shit. There was no need to invade and no need to drop the bombs. They were done. Accept their surrender and go home.

As has been proven, your premise is bull shit. There was no need to invade and no need to drop the bombs. They were done. Accept their surrender and go home.
So when did Japan surrender after the bombs were dropped or after we invaded?

So when did Japan surrender after the bombs were dropped or after we invaded?
Lol

... I suppose the Rape of Nanking never happened. ...
So, the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima in revenge for Nanking? Got a link to anything proving that? A quote from any military or political leader indicating that?

Again RETARD they never offered to surrender, or be specific now and LINK to a source where the 6 men that ran the Government of Japan offered a surrender BEFORE the Emperor ordered it done.

Forum List

Back