The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

I am a Conservative non interventionists for the most part. It was wrong for FDR to put sanctions on the Japs for what they were doing in China. It was none of our business.
That is the exact same ignorance used before the attack. After the attack, the entire world said “we should have stopped Hitler sooner”.

Those who are too lazy to study history and learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

You are using the race card when you couldn't address my points? LOL! typical.

PS. Japan is a country, not a race.
Okay now I know you’re dumb. You referred to Japanese as Jap shitheads and filthy assed Japs. Do you know what this means?

BANNED
Holy shit...aren’t you just the delicate ‘lil flower? Free speech upsets you so much as a statist that you “ban” anyone who exercises it? :eusa_doh:

The lesson should be never invade another country, but this is lost on statists.
Ironic, since you appear to be the board devout statist. Japan literally invaded the U.S. at Pearl Harbor and you cry for them. :eusa_doh:
No. The US invaded Japan. Read a second grade history book. It might even have color drawings for you.
Japan attacked the USA and declared war on the USA.

Really try reading a history book sometime

You don’t think Americans would fight until the last man, if we were invaded. Think. Please think.
We were invaded. At Pearl Harbor. Our response was 2 well-deserved nuclear bombs. Get over it already, snowflake.
Once again, comparing the attack on Pearl Harbor, a military base in which 2,000 military personnel died, to the a-bombings of defenseless women and children mass murdering 200,000, is pure unadulterated ignorance.

The lesson should be never invade another country, but this is lost on statists.
Ironic, since you appear to be the board devout statist. Japan literally invaded the U.S. at Pearl Harbor and you cry for them. :eusa_doh:
No. The US invaded Japan. Read a second grade history book. It might even have color drawings for you.

You mean you don’t know the US invaded Japan. Wow?

Actually retard my father went up the beach on Okinawa, so you can go fuck yourself commy

Too bad the slant eyes surrendered on their knees because Tokyo was next

I got great pics of my father in law on Leyte, he is the one with the flag

fUci5fg.jpg

Last edited:

Actually retard my father went up the beach on Okinawa, so you can go fuck yourself commy

So you are aware the US invaded Japan. Good for you. We are making progress.

You can go back to bed now. You need your rest.

So you are aware the US invaded Japan. Good for you. We are making progress.

You can go back to bed now. You need your rest.
My father in law says do you want your flag back little piggy?

fUci5fg.jpg

Forum List

Back