The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling 1.5 year old posts, bot? C'mon, you can do better than that.Ohhh
So far, there is absolutely NOTHING to the Hunter Biden laptop story..except to say it looks like it doesn't exist.
I know you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation want to believe..but no one outside of you fanatics cares.
Or ever will care..since Hunter Biden isn't..and will never be President.

But keep it up. Every day, Republicans and conservatives piss away a little more of that advantage they had upcoming
in November. :)

Why are you afraid of it?

Ohhhh......so this is why? It proves you a total fool:

🌐NYT finally admits Hunter Biden's laptop is real a year after ...dailymail.co.uk› news › article-10624113 › NYT-finally-admits-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-real-year-DailyMail-com-confirmed-authenticity.html
5 days ago - The New York Times finally admitted the contents of Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop are indeed authentic, in a report about his business dealings published this week.

🌐Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 17 › the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real
5 days ago - First, The New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden's business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter's laptop is legitimate.

🌐Opinion | Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Finally News Fit to Printwsj.com › opinion › review & outlook
4 days ago - The press that ignored the story in 2020 admits that it’s real.

🌐Author Peter Schweizer makes bold prediction on Hunter Biden after ...washingtonexaminer.com› news › author-peter-schweizer-makes-bold-prediction-on-hunter-biden-after-new-york-times-admits-laptop-legit
aWduLmpwZw

2 days ago - Author Peter Schweizer, whose books have cataloged the dubious dealings of the Clinton and Biden families, thinks he knows what's behind the New York Times's long-delayed admission that Hunter Biden's damning laptop is not a Russian disinformation operation after all.

🌐Hunter Biden’s laptop is legitimate admits New York Times | VICTOR ...reviewjournal.com › home › opinion › opinion columns › victor joecks
5 days ago - Here’s a better slogan for The New York Times: Where yesterday’s conspiracy theories become today’s news.
🌐Hunter Biden’s emails are genuine, The New York Times admits ...thetimes.co.uk› article › hunter-bidens-emails-are-genuine-the-new-york-times-admits-ccf76cjc2
2 days ago - The New York Times has confirmed that the contents of a laptop belonging to President Biden’s son Hunter are authentic, more than two years after the story brok

Now.....work on getting your foot out of your mouth......and, next time you're wrong......take your shoe off before inserting it into your maw.

Trolling 1.5 year old posts, bot? C'mon, you can do better than that.
So far, there is absolutely NOTHING to the Hunter Biden laptop story..except to say it looks like it doesn't exist.
I know you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation want to believe..but no one outside of you fanatics cares.

But keep it up. Every day, Republicans and conservatives piss away a little more of that advantage they had upcoming

Just to repeat my view, the Left hasn't been "forced" to admit that the laptop is real, and that Joe is bought by the Chinese....

....this is their playbook.

Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.

They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.
Democrats must all be tossed.

Elba is open.

The clue is here: Biden has served his purpose, the sacrifice to impliment the Left's policies.... now they can blame him and toss him under the bus.
And the most stupid will simply vote for the next Democrat.

Here is the Times shedding this skin:

"Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: “Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up – it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion.”
legalinsurrection.com

Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: "Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up - it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion."
legalinsurrection.com

legalinsurrection.com

The Democrats always knew the truth.....and now theyr're ready to tell teir voters

Trolling 1.5 year old posts, bot? C'mon, you can do better than that.

PoliticalChic is cerebrally challenged...in other words....MAGA.

🌐NYT finally admits Hunter Biden's laptop is real a year after ...dailymail.co.uk› news › article-10624113 › NYT-finally-admits-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-real-year-DailyMail-com-confirmed-authenticity.html
5 days ago - The New York Times finally admitted the contents of Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop are indeed authentic, in a report about his business dealings published this week.

🌐Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 17 › the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real
5 days ago - First, The New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden's business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter's laptop is legitimate.

🌐Opinion | Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Finally News Fit to Printwsj.com › opinion › review & outlook

🌐Author Peter Schweizer makes bold prediction on Hunter Biden after ...washingtonexaminer.com› news › author-peter-schweizer-makes-bold-prediction-on-hunter-biden-after-new-york-times-admits-laptop-legit
aWduLmpwZw

2 days ago - Author Peter Schweizer, whose books have cataloged the dubious dealings of the Clinton and Biden families, thinks he knows what's behind the New York Times's long-delayed admission that Hunter Biden's damning laptop is not a Russian disinformation operation after all.

🌐Hunter Biden’s laptop is legitimate admits New York Times | VICTOR ...reviewjournal.com › home › opinion › opinion columns › victor joecks
5 days ago - Here’s a better slogan for The New York Times: Where yesterday’s conspiracy theories become today’s news.
🌐Hunter Biden’s emails are genuine, The New York Times admits ...thetimes.co.uk› article › hunter-bidens-emails-are-genuine-the-new-york-times-admits-ccf76cjc2
2 days ago - The New York Times has confirmed that the contents of a laptop belonging to President Biden’s son Hunter are authentic, more than two years after the story brok

Now.....work on getting your foot out of your mouth......and, next time you're wrong......take your shoe off before inserting it into your maw.
Afraid?? Of what?? :auiqs.jpg:You constantly beating of a long dead horse?? Leave it alone sweetheart, you don't have the chops..or the evidence.
NOTHING you've posted here constitutes guilt. I mean nothing. Like with the Clintons, you've had YEARS to make your case..but can't.
Best you go back to braying about a "stolen" election. You have more credibility...well not much more... but still. :)

Again, I am thoroughly enjoying watching you righties piss away Republicans advantage in the upcoming midterms.
You people can't get out of your own way to save your lives!

aWduLmpwZw

Lol the obvious point he is making is that we simply don’t care about Hunter Biden either way. We don’t give a shit if he is guilty of anything. You care because you desperately want to “own the libs”. You guys lose so often you lash out like children over dumb shit that doesn’t matter.

Afraid?? Of what?? :auiqs.jpg:You constantly beating of a long dead horse?? Leave it alone sweetheart, you don't have the chops..or the evidence.
NOTHING you've posted here constitutes guilt. I mean nothing. Like with the Clintons, you've had YEARS to make your case..but can't.
Best you go back to braying about a "stolen" election. You have more credibility...well not much more... but still. :)

Again, I am thoroughly enjoying watching you righties piss away Republicans advantage in the upcoming midterms.

Are you denying the six links I posted that prove you an imbecile????

How do you feel having supported a Chinese agent, Biden???

It proves you a total fool:

🌐 NYT finally admits Hunter Biden's laptop is real a year after ...dailymail.co.uk› news › article-10624113 › NYT-finally-admits-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-real-year-DailyMail-com-confirmed-authenticity.html

🌐 Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 17 › the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real

🌐 Opinion | Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Finally News Fit to Printwsj.com › opinion › review & outlook

🌐 Author Peter Schweizer makes bold prediction on Hunter Biden after ...washingtonexaminer.com› news › author-peter-schweizer-makes-bold-prediction-on-hunter-biden-after-new-york-times-admits-laptop-legit
aWduLmpwZw

🌐 Hunter Biden’s laptop is legitimate admits New York Times | VICTOR ...reviewjournal.com › home › opinion › opinion columns › victor joecks
🌐 Hunter Biden’s emails are genuine, The New York Times admits ...thetimes.co.uk› article › hunter-bidens-emails-are-genuine-the-new-york-times-admits-ccf76cjc2

Let's add this to the 50 other lies and hoaxes you bought from the Democrats.

How did you get so dumb????

Just to repeat my view, the Left hasn't been "forced" to admit that the laptop is real, and that Joe is bought by the Chinese....

....this is their playbook.

Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.

They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.
Democrats must all be tossed.

Elba is open.

The clue is here: Biden has served his purpose, the sacrifice to impliment the Left's policies.... now they can blame him and toss him under the bus.
And the most stupid will simply vote for the next Democrat.

Here is the Times shedding this skin:

"Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: “Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up – it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion.”
legalinsurrection.com

Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: "Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up - it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion."
legalinsurrection.com

legalinsurrection.com

The Democrats always knew the truth.....and now theyr're ready to tell teir voters
I'll reiterate...NO..ONE..CARES!! :auiqs.jpg:
It's forever interesting to me that you right wingers can't win elections based on merit or ideas.
You always have to try and rig the game..no matter how slimy you have to go.

I love it. You will be your own undoing if you keep this up. :)

Are you denying the six links I posted that prove you an imbecile????

How do you feel having supported a Chinese agent, Biden???

It proves you a total fool:

🌐 NYT finally admits Hunter Biden's laptop is real a year after ...dailymail.co.uk› news › article-10624113 › NYT-finally-admits-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-real-year-DailyMail-com-confirmed-authenticity.html

🌐 Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: ...nypost.com› 2022 › 03 › 17 › the-times-finally-admits-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-real

🌐 Opinion | Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Finally News Fit to Printwsj.com › opinion › review & outlook

🌐 Author Peter Schweizer makes bold prediction on Hunter Biden after ...washingtonexaminer.com› news › author-peter-schweizer-makes-bold-prediction-on-hunter-biden-after-new-york-times-admits-laptop-legit
aWduLmpwZw

🌐 Hunter Biden’s laptop is legitimate admits New York Times | VICTOR ...reviewjournal.com › home › opinion › opinion columns › victor joecks
🌐 Hunter Biden’s emails are genuine, The New York Times admits ...thetimes.co.uk› article › hunter-bidens-emails-are-genuine-the-new-york-times-admits-ccf76cjc2

Let's add this to the 50 other lies and hoaxes you bought from the Democrats.

How did you get so dumb????
Again...NO..ONE..CARES!!

None of these six links has ANYTHING that even remotely constitutes the appearance of guilt.
I get you righties get sexually aroused by talking about Hunter Biden...but he isn't President.
You do know that..right? :)

Lol the obvious point he is making is that we simply don’t care about Hunter Biden either way. We don’t give a shit if he is guilty of anything. You care because you desperately want to “own the libs”. You guys lose so often you lash out like children over dumb shit that doesn’t matter.

It's not Hunter.....you voted for the "Big Guy."

1648049123313.png

Joe took half of Hunter's bribe money:

If Hunter Biden is being investigated…..

....tax evasion, the RICO Act, as a foreign agent, whatever.....

....consider how you voted for his partner in crime:

Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make ...newspunch.com› hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary

October 16, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ..

Joe Biden - Wikispookswikispooks.com› wiki › Joe_Biden

In a leaked text message, Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess.[..] It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Full article: Hunter Biden Policies Iraq War Supporter.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Joe_Biden

Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money ...newsmax.com› newsmax-tv › rudy-giuliani-hunter-biden-burisma-new-york-post › 2020 › 10 › 15 › id › 992109

6, 2019, Hunter Biden said that he doesn't get "any respect" from his family and that he hopes that she can "do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. Don't worry, unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary." "That's on the hard drive," said Giuliani.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/...0/15/id/992109/?ns_mail_job=DM155345_10152020

BREAKING: Giuliani Releases Text Message From Hunter Biden To ...100percentfedup.com › home › breaking: giuliani releases text message from hunter biden to daughter naomi: “i won’t make you give me half your salary” [video]

October 15, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ...

Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' ...redstate.com› scotthounsell › 2020 › 10 › 15 › october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did. “I love you all but I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...aying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

And what should happen to the 50 lying sleaze bags from the "intelligence community" who attributed the facts to "Russian Disinformation"????

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/19 › hunter...

Oct 19, 2020 — More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice ...

Ex-intel officials claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was ...

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › flashback-intel-offic...

3 days ago — The New York Times confirmed the authenticity of the Hunter Biden's missing laptop that turned up in a Delaware repair shop and contained ...

'Intelligence' experts refuse to apologize for smearing Hunter ...

https://nypost.com › 2022/03/18 › intelligence-experts-...

3 days ago — They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

And what about you dolts who were led around by those rings in your nose?????

Again...NO..ONE..CARES!!

None of these six links has ANYTHING that even remotely constitutes the appearance of guilt.
I get you righties get sexually aroused by talking about Hunter Biden...but he isn't President.
You do know that..right? :)

You care: this your third 'I don't care' post.

It's not Hunter.....you voted for the "Big Guy."

View attachment 619955

Joe took half of Hunter's bribe money:

If Hunter Biden is being investigated…..

....tax evasion, the RICO Act, as a foreign agent, whatever.....

....consider how you voted for his partner in crime:

Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make ...newspunch.com› hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary

October 16, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ..

Joe Biden - Wikispookswikispooks.com› wiki › Joe_Biden

In a leaked text message, Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess.[..] It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Full article: Hunter Biden Policies Iraq War Supporter.
Joe Biden - Wikispooks

Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money ...newsmax.com› newsmax-tv › rudy-giuliani-hunter-biden-burisma-new-york-post › 2020 › 10 › 15 › id › 992109

6, 2019, Hunter Biden said that he doesn't get "any respect" from his family and that he hopes that she can "do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. Don't worry, unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary." "That's on the hard drive," said Giuliani.
Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money Illegally' for Years

BREAKING: Giuliani Releases Text Message From Hunter Biden To ...100percentfedup.com › home › breaking: giuliani releases text message from hunter biden to daughter naomi: “i won’t make you give me half your salary” [video]

October 15, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ...

Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' ...redstate.com› scotthounsell › 2020 › 10 › 15 › october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did. “I love you all but I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently.
Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' Got Half of His Contracts

And what should happen to the 50 lying sleaze bags from the "intelligence community" who attributed the facts to "Russian Disinformation"????

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/19 › hunter...

Oct 19, 2020 — More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice ...

Ex-intel officials claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was ...

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › flashback-intel-offic...

3 days ago — The New York Times confirmed the authenticity of the Hunter Biden's missing laptop that turned up in a Delaware repair shop and contained ...

'Intelligence' experts refuse to apologize for smearing Hunter ...

https://nypost.com › 2022/03/18 › intelligence-experts-...

3 days ago — They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

And what about you dolts who were led around by those rings in your nose?????
Lol oh gee now you pivot away from Hunter. Figures. Christ you and your right wing bullshit blogs. I mean my god one of them is “wikispooks”. What the fuck is that? All of those sources are complete jokes. If this had any validity, The GOP in congress wouldn’t shut the fuck up about.

Here we are 488 days from the OP and not one thing has changed. Still no actual evidence of any significant fraud and Biden is still the POTUS.

Sucks to be you people

You care: this your third 'I don't care' post.
Tell me..who cares beyond you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation? You think somethings going to happen Because YOU SAY SO? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:And you feel it should be investigated??? Sorry, that's not the way it works in this country. The whole screaming "FRAUD" with no proof should have taught you that. If there was even a SNIFF of anything to the baseless allegations being brought by alt-right media, it would be front page news..everywhere. As it is, it is NOT. Ergo, nothing to see here..except of course for the tears..which are delicious.

What I care about? Are the absolute cancerous tumors that people like you have become. You have no new ideas. You're scared shitless that your power might be disappearing and your belief system is slowly being rejected. So you lash out, you lie, you berate, you threaten, and then run like a fucking coward to hide behind "free speech". Used to be in this country, you had to prove your allegations before you printed them, lest you get your sorry ass sued.

Here is the REAL crime!

Here is the REAL crime!

No surprises here and I have to say, I don't care about Don Jr, Ivanka, or the slow one making money while their father was in the White House. None of these individuals were President.
So children profiting off their politician parents positions doesn't bother me. I mean, color me shocked. :)

The slime that is being hurled at the Biden's approaches slander and libel. Again, used to be that you had to have actual evidence before you made these types
of allegations.

No surprises here and I have to say, I don't care about Don Jr, Ivanka, or the slow one making money while their father was in the White House. None of these individuals were President.
So children profiting off their politician parents positions doesn't bother me. I mean, color me shocked. :)

The slime that is being hurled at the Biden's approaches slander and libel. Again, used to be that you had to have actual evidence before you made these types
of allegations.
I have found that if a MAGA's lips are moving, in all likelihood...they are lying.

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.

Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

Numbers don't lie...
You don't get 1x10^12th to 1 odds with anything....it just doesn't exist anywhere ever for anything whatsoever...so yeah it was stolen.
Proving it? Almost impossible. But the numbers alone are actually proof.

Jo

Here we are 488 days from the OP and not one thing has changed. Still no actual evidence of any significant fraud and Biden is still the POTUS.

Sucks to be you people

What an absurd lie.

'

1628772748702.png

“BREAKING BIG: Former Senator David Perdue Sues Fulton County for “Absentee Ballots…Scanned Multiple Times” and “16,000 Ballots” Not Counted in 2020 Election” BREAKING BIG: Former Senator David Perdue Sues Fulton County for "Absentee Ballots...Scanned Multiple Times" and "16,000 Ballots" Not Counted in 2020 Election

“Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes were counted, certified despite violating chain of custody requirements.” Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

“Report: Wisconsin Lost Track of 82,000 Ballots in State Biden Won by 20,000

However, according to the legal foundation’s report, 82,766 mail-in ballots in the state were either undeliverable or suffered an unknown fate.

www.dailysignal.com

Wisconsin Lost Track of 4 Times More Ballots than Biden Won by in 2020

According to the legal foundation’s report, 82,766 mail-in ballots in Wisconsin were either undeliverable or suffered an unknown fate.
www.dailysignal.com

www.dailysignal.com

"Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count

... marks for candidates like Trump were sometimes removed so ballots could count for Biden.

A Dominion Voting machine had rejected the ballot on election night because the voter had filled in boxes for both Trump and his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, an error known as an "overvote." The machine determined neither candidate should get a tally, and the ballot was referred for human review.

The image of the ballot, obtained by Just the News, shows the voter messily scribbled a large blob in the box to select Trump as president while also putting a thinner check mark next to Biden's name. "

justthenews.com

Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count

Records obtained by Just the News provide unprecedented glimpse into human adjudication of thousands of ballots, where marks for candidates like Trump were sometimes removed so ballots could count for Biden.
justthenews.com

justthenews.com

“Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN
…examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN

Retired Army intelligence captain, elections data expert, and former baseball analyst Seth Keshel released his final national fraud numbers over the weekend. Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends...

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com

“… an independent election audit team poured through ballot images in Fulton County, Georgia and found numerous examples of fraudulent ballots double-counted in the election. The forensic auditing team found double-counted ballots from the 2020 election and showed them in a video release. “At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes,” he said.”

beckernews.com

'Flat-Out Criminal Fraud': Tucker Reveals *Bombshell* Findings in Fulton County Election Audit

"At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes"...
beckernews.com

beckernews.com

https://greatawakening.win/p/12iNZT1aAG/x/c/4E0vozJeJN8

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

bigleaguepolitics.com

Georgia Recount Worker Describes "Pristine" Batch of Ballots - 98% for Joe Biden! - Big League Politics

Extremely suspicious.
bigleaguepolitics.com

bigleaguepolitics.com

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

"New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Biden won by last November:

FEDERALIST – New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, told me, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service. After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

Some of those moves could have been temporary, involving students or members of the military, Davis stressed, adding that under Georgia law temporary relocations do not alter citizens’ residency status or render their votes illegal. But, given the margin separating the two presidential candidates, approximately one-third of the votes at issue could have altered the outcome of the election. Yet the media, the courts, and the Secretary of State’s Office ignored or downplayed the issue.
“It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues,” Davis said. “In fact, I heard members of the Secretary of State’s team admit some votes were cast with residency issues, but then claimed there weren’t enough of them to cast the outcome of the election in doubt,” Davis added. “That was not at all what I was seeing, and as far as I am aware the Secretary of State’s Office has never put an actual number on the ones they did see.”

New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Bid…

therightscoop.com

Sucks to be you people

From the start the election was illegitimate .

It was a clear infraction of the words of the Constituion....
The only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

It is a binding contract between the Founders and the American people, to be enforced as written, unless amended.

And it states irrefutably that the Pennsylvania courts had no authority to alter the voting mode nor dates.

. Not only has it been decided in the US Supreme Court that only the state legislature, and not any court, may alter or set the dates, but this played an important role in the 2000 Gore v Bush case.

“U.S. Supreme Court

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

McPherson v. Blacker

Argued Oct. 11, 1892
Decided Oct. 17, 1892

“The validity of a state law
providing for the appointment of electors of President and Vice President having been drawn in question before the highest tribunal of a state as repugnant to the laws and Constitution of the United States, and that court having decided in favor of its validity, this Court has jurisdiction to review the judgment under Rev.Stat. § 709. Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.

Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

Let's see you refute that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back