The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, way to run from getting your stolen ballot claim debunked.

Because you _feel_ that's the case?

I'm sure that, for a cultist, that's a very compelling argument.

"If people won't waste time jumping through the meaningless hoops put forth by a crazy person, it proves the election is stolen!"

Certainly, I can do what you ask. And I will. But first, you have to prove your honest intentions. You have to admit, before I do, that if I list Biden's good policies, it means the election was _not_ stolen.

If you make that pledge, I'll meet your challenge.

If you won't make that pledge, it demonstrates you're not being honest., and that you intend to move the goalposts after I meet your challenge.

Your move.

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

If.....when.....you can't, well....

........then the only explanation is a stolen election.

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.
By your logic, if I can the many Biden policies I voted for -- and I can -- you have to admit the election was valid.

That's why I challenged you to make the pledge that you'd do so, once I named the policies.

In response, you've run from the challenge and gone into deflection mode. That indicates that you intend to move the goalposts after I name those policies.

You're obviously being intellectually dishonest, so nobody should waste time on you.

By your logic, if I can the many Biden policies I voted for -- and I can -- you have to admit the election was valid.

That's why I challenged you to make the pledge that you'd do so, once I named the policies.

In response, you've run from the challenge and gone into deflection mode. That indicates that you intend to move the goalposts after I name those policies.

You're obviously being intellectually dishonest, so nobody should waste time on you.

"... once I named the policies."
...but I decide if they are good for America.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

We're just tired of engaging in this pointless conversation over all of your right wing conspiracy theories...and most of us have moved on.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.

1648040397607.png

Put a steak on it, sucker.

1648040470308.png

"... once I named the policies."
...but I decide if they are good for America.

You can reiterate that lie until you die but no evidence in a court of law won't get you a pat on the head.

What a stupid comment from you. But then "stupid" is all you know.

Trump doesn't have any policies. You can't even name a policy Donald Trump was asking Congress to pass, because there were none.

Other than tearing up trade deals, strategic arms limitation treaties, and defense alliances.
View attachment 619897

No one cares about Hunter Biden, except his family. You fools keep pressing the laptop story like it means something. It doesn't.

Trump doesn't have any policies. You can't even name a policy Donald Trump was asking Congress to pass, because there were none.

Other than tearing up trade deals, strategic arms limitation treaties, and defense alliances.

No one cares about Hunter Biden, except his family. You fools keep pressing the laptop story like it means something. It doesn't.

"Trump doesn't have any policies."

Kicking you around the block has become a cottage industry around here.

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

1648043858585.png

Trump Administration Drastically Cuts Refugees Allowed To ...

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80% - Washington ...
Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80%
Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy - Forbes
A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy
Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded ...
Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded cells are empty
First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to ...
Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says
Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands ...
Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands
Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 ...
Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 Percent
Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

Now.....the prison camp you call home:

Being a Terrorist won’t disqualify you from being a Canadian citizen but just try refusing the jab.

/-----/ "Trump doesn't have any policies. You can't even name a policy Donald Trump was asking Congress to pass, because there were none."
Here are a few, you can choose to ignore. MAGAPILL.COM

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.

Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

I guess you MAGA nuts are upset that thousands are not dying each day?

Of course they are......but not from the Wuhan Red Death.

The chances of dying from that are ......ZERO.

Watch me destroy you......

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep

truthbasedmedia.com

truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1640042639569.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

Our interactive data visualizations which show the case fatality rate in each country, is updated daily.

ourworldindata.org

ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.

Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

8. “Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?

Health officials estimate more 99% of infected patients survive

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

…..unless you have an ulterior purpose.

============================================================

9. “Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. “VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

Is the survivability rate of COVID-19 close to 100%?

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

And this:

Professor: COVID Survival Rate For Under 20s is 99.9987%

97.1% of over 70s not in care homes survive.

summit.news

summit.news

Soooo......how'd you get so stuuuuuuuuuupid??????????

Of course they are......but not from the Wuhan Red Death.

The chances of dying from that are ......ZERO.

Watch me destroy you......

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep

truthbasedmedia.com

truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1640042639569.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

Our interactive data visualizations which show the case fatality rate in each country, is updated daily.

ourworldindata.org

ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.

Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

8. “Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?

Health officials estimate more 99% of infected patients survive

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

…..unless you have an ulterior purpose.

============================================================

9. “Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. “VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

Is the survivability rate of COVID-19 close to 100%?

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

And this:

summit.news

summit.news

Soooo......how'd you get so stuuuuuuuuuupid??????????
Nobody is reading your BS. When did you become a Mod?....Back on Ignore!

Nobody is reading your BS. When did you become a Mod?....Back on Ignore!

You read every word, liar.....and realized ethat 10-11 fully linked, sourced and documented items was more than you could handle.

And that is what makes you a perfect Democrat voter....you're a liar and you demand to remain ignorant.

Here's some more proof that no one died from the covid....any more than any other flu:

11. Cases

Definition

New cases today

(Calculated)

Change over 7 days

(Calculated)

1. Deaths

Definition

https://covidtracking.com/data

That’s a fatality rate of 0.0179=1.8%

====================================================================

12. AND.....let's never forget that most of the "covid deaths" aren't.......they were simply called that to produce panic.

In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”

Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

13. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

“The study found that “This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years.” In fact, “the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19.”

Briand concludes that the COVID-19 death toll in the United States is misleading and that deaths from other diseases are being categorized as COVID-19 deaths.

There have reports of inflated COVID-19 deaths numbers for months.

Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

Just one more scam and hoax......

....but this one may have worked.

==========================================================================

CDC Quietly Revokes RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together

Here’s a punch in the gut for a nation that’s already hurting. As it turns out, the so-called “gold standard” testing referenced by so many “doctors” like Anthony Fauci, as well as government officials across the board, has had its Emergency Use Authorization revoked.

The CDC announced, albeit quietly, on Wednesday that the RT-PCR tests used to tell millions of Americans they’re infected with Covid-19 has been unable to accurately differentiate between the various coronaviruses. Of particular note is the inability of these tests to know whether someone is infected with Covid-19 or influenza.

The RT-PCR tests they’ve been touting for 17-months are suddenly being blacklisted by the CDC.

According to the CDC website [emphasis added]:

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

CDC encourages laboratories to
consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such

If it’s not really flu they’re trying to detect, what is it? What do they know? CDC Quietly Revokes RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

You've always been a sucker, huh????

In your face, booooyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 619897

Trolling 1.5 year old posts, bot? C'mon, you can do better than that.
So far, there is absolutely NOTHING to the Hunter Biden laptop story..except to say it looks like it doesn't exist.
I know you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation want to believe..but no one outside of you fanatics cares.
Or ever will care..since Hunter Biden isn't..and will never be President.

But keep it up. Every day, Republicans and conservatives piss away a little more of that advantage they had upcoming
in November. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back