The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the start the election was illegitimate .

It was a clear infraction of the words of the Constituion....
The only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

It is a binding contract between the Founders and the American people, to be enforced as written, unless amended.

And it states irrefutably that the Pennsylvania courts had no authority to alter the voting mode nor dates.

. Not only has it been decided in the US Supreme Court that only the state legislature, and not any court, may alter or set the dates, but this played an important role in the 2000 Gore v Bush case.

“U.S. Supreme Court

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

McPherson v. Blacker

Argued Oct. 11, 1892
Decided Oct. 17, 1892

“The validity of a state law
providing for the appointment of electors of President and Vice President having been drawn in question before the highest tribunal of a state as repugnant to the laws and Constitution of the United States, and that court having decided in favor of its validity, this Court has jurisdiction to review the judgment under Rev.Stat. § 709. Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.

Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

Let's see you refute that.
The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

We're just tired of engaging in this pointless conversation over all of your right wing conspiracy theories...and most of us have moved on.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.
You have a lot of cojones to say that after you Hillary supporters kept insisting Trump colluded with Putin to beat her for four years straight.

Some still insist Trump’s collusion with Putin cost Hillary her coronation As the first Queen of the Untied States even though that allegation has been proven false.

Plus there does seem to be more and more evidence that Trump lost because the Democrats rigged the election.

You have a lot of cojones to say that after you Hillary supporters kept insisting Trump colluded with Putin to beat her for four years straight.

Some still insist Trump’s collusion with Putin cost Hillary her coronation As the first Queen of the Untied States even though that allegation has been proven false.

Plus there does seem to be more and more evidence that Trump lost because the Democrats rigged the election.
No, ultimately her not campaigning until the end of the election cycle cost her the Presidency. But James Comey was the one who stuck a large knife in her campaign by releasing reports of emails..that had already been released and the fact that he didn't mention that the Trump campaign was under investigation for colluding with the Russians.

And I hate to keep mentioning these facts to you Trump humpers but 1) Donald Trump's campaign did collude with the Russians (Trump Tower meeting to get a hold of stolen emails), 2) There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Trump lost. I understand what this man meant to you, but the majority of American voters rejected him.

No, ultimately her not campaigning until the end of the election cycle cost her the Presidency. But James Comey was the one who stuck a large knife in her campaign by releasing reports of emails..that had already been released and the fact that he didn't mention that the Trump campaign was under investigation for colluding with the Russians.

And I hate to keep mentioning these facts to you Trump humpers but 1) Donald Trump's campaign did collude with the Russians (Trump Tower meeting to get a hold of stolen emails), 2) There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Trump lost. I understand what this man meant to you, but the majority of American voters rejected him.

Wait......this is what you wanted as President??????

. “…the Obama-Biden-Clinton team gave Russia one of the biggest prizes of all: Uranium One.

Before the Russian takeover, Uranium One was a Canadian company that mined Uranium around the world. It had assets on at least three continents — Eurasia, Africa, and North America. Its assets in Wyoming, Utah, and other states constituted approximately 20% of U.S. uranium capacity and meant that the Obama-Biden Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS) would have to sign off on the deal. They could have said no, but the deal was approved.

Investors in the deal had funneled $145 million into Secretary Clinton's family foundation. Its approval helped to give Russia a near-monopoly on global uranium production.

After investigative reporter and author Peter Schweizer broke the Uranium One story in 2015,…” Uranium, oil and technology: How Russia got stronger as Bidens and Clintons got richer

Conservatoons: Russia-Trump dossier blows up in Dems' face

1648215479739.png

Did your keepers drive you to the voting booth??????????

Wait......this is what you wanted as President??????

. “…the Obama-Biden-Clinton team gave Russia one of the biggest prizes of all: Uranium One.

Before the Russian takeover, Uranium One was a Canadian company that mined Uranium around the world. It had assets on at least three continents — Eurasia, Africa, and North America. Its assets in Wyoming, Utah, and other states constituted approximately 20% of U.S. uranium capacity and meant that the Obama-Biden Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS) would have to sign off on the deal. They could have said no, but the deal was approved.

Investors in the deal had funneled $145 million into Secretary Clinton's family foundation. Its approval helped to give Russia a near-monopoly on global uranium production.

After investigative reporter and author Peter Schweizer broke the Uranium One story in 2015,…” Uranium, oil and technology: How Russia got stronger as Bidens and Clintons got richer

Conservatoons: Russia-Trump dossier blows up in Dems' face

View attachment 620983

Did your keepers drive you to the voting booth??????????
Uranium One??? That conspiracy theory was debunked....and still keeps getting debunked over and over yet here you are.

Your binary thinking (Democrats...BAD!!!) makes for good theater. Wish I had some popcorn right now.
As I understand it, the Steele Dossier has had a lot of its assertions confirmed. And we all know Trump's BFF Putin has the pee-pee tape. It'll come out...eventually. :auiqs.jpg:

Uranium One??? That conspiracy theory was debunked....and still keeps getting debunked over and over yet here you are.

Your binary thinking (Democrats...BAD!!!) makes for good theater. Wish I had some popcorn right now.
As I understand it, the Steele Dossier has had a lot of its assertions confirmed. And we all know Trump's BFF Putin has the pee-pee tape. It'll come out...eventually. :auiqs.jpg:

No, it was never 'debunked.' It was 'ignored' by morons.....raise your paw.

It was a fact.....just as the $145 million 'donation' that Hillary got from Putin.

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

7. the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license."
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

You actually voted for this????????????????

I'm bettin' you voted for this, too.....

. “Biden's family and its partners got hooked up with the former mayor of Moscow's family, who sent at least $3.5 million to a company cofounded by Hunter Biden. Thanks to the Hunter Biden laptop, we know that the Russian oligarch behind that $3.5 million may have invested upwards of $200 million in other Biden-linked entities and that Joe Biden personally benefited from his son's business dealings. And this is all before Biden was named Obama's point man in Ukraine.

Billions of dollars in taxpayer-funded foreign aid began to flow to Ukraine. This gave Biden, Obama's point man in Ukraine, substantial leverage to extract such concessions as the immediate termination of the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma, the corrupt Ukrainian gas company that just so happened to have hired Hunter Biden.

The vice president's son had no experience in oil and gas, and he had no experience in Ukraine; but he clearly held access to the Obama-Biden White House, as the emails on his now infamous laptop make clear.” Uranium, oil and technology: How Russia got stronger as Bidens and Clintons got richer

1648218759725.png

Who ties your shoelaces for you????

I'm bettin' you voted for this, too.....

. “Biden's family and its partners got hooked up with the former mayor of Moscow's family, who sent at least $3.5 million to a company cofounded by Hunter Biden. Thanks to the Hunter Biden laptop, we know that the Russian oligarch behind that $3.5 million may have invested upwards of $200 million in other Biden-linked entities and that Joe Biden personally benefited from his son's business dealings. And this is all before Biden was named Obama's point man in Ukraine.

Billions of dollars in taxpayer-funded foreign aid began to flow to Ukraine. This gave Biden, Obama's point man in Ukraine, substantial leverage to extract such concessions as the immediate termination of the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma, the corrupt Ukrainian gas company that just so happened to have hired Hunter Biden.

The vice president's son had no experience in oil and gas, and he had no experience in Ukraine; but he clearly held access to the Obama-Biden White House, as the emails on his now infamous laptop make clear.” Uranium, oil and technology: How Russia got stronger as Bidens and Clintons got richer

View attachment 621003

Who ties your shoelaces for you????
Still no evidence....of like anything. You've had ample time to put it together, and you've come up with zilch.

So sit down and STFU. :auiqs.jpg:

Still no evidence....of like anything. You've had ample time to put it together, and you've come up with zilch.

So sit down and STFU. :auiqs.jpg:

The Clintons Didn’t Just Sell Our Uranium To Russia

Hillary Clinton

Nope….they even made sure we couldn’t replace it.
Putin got every Ruble's worth from the personification of the Democrat Party, the Clinton Crime Family.

The $500k Putin paid Bill ‘the rapist’ for his fake speech was worth every kopek to Putin.

1."Most sapient Americans—those who are skeptical of the mainstream media—know the outrageous but largely unreported story that Bill and Hillary Clinton, with the help of Obama officials and over congressional experts’ objections, allowed Russia to gain control of 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies.

2.What is unknown is whether the Clintons sweetened the deal for their Russian friends by engineering closure of a million federal acres of the nation’s best source of uranium.

3. In March 2010, then-Secretary of State Clinton traveled to Russia to meet with then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. In June, Bill Clinton was gifted $500,000 by a Russian bank with close connections to Putin’s government for a speech in Moscow.

4. In October of 2010, the Obama administration, with the blessing of the State Department run by Hillary Clinton, allowed the Russians to purchase a company called Uranium One, which controls more than 20 percent of American uranium.”

5. Here we can see the real reason for the Trump/Collusion-Mueller Investigation: to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

6. What are the other parts of this tale of political corruption?

“…a Russian agent in Maryland involved in extortion, fraud, and international money laundering; a Washington, D.C. lobbyist who, hearing danger afoot, became an FBI informant; congressional critics decrying “the take-over of essential U.S. nuclear resources by a government-owned Russian agency”; non-disclosure by the FBI of its investigation into Russia’s “racketeering and strong-arming” as the administration considered the Russian acquisition; the transfer of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation by sources tied to the Uranium One deal; prolonging of the FBI investigation for years; and indictment and slap-on-the-wrist sentencing of the agent and his conspirators just before Labor Day and Christmas, all without fanfare.

7.Oh, and the informant? The FBI forced him to sign a non-disclosure agreement, enforceable even against Congress.”
Uranium too: Did the Clintons finagle a twofer, including a land-grab?

Jail 'em all!!!!

You didn't really cast a vote for these felons........

......did you??????

As soon as you typed "Uranium One" you were finished sweetie.
There, what you said is 100% false and inaccurate.

Just another alt-right conspiracy theory.

Sorry.
I don't get it. PoliticalChic has been on the board for a long time. When did she become a raving lunatic who lusts for Pootin?

I don't get it. PoliticalChic has been on the board for a long time. When did she become a raving lunatic who lusts for Pootin?
I am still not convinced she isn't a bot. An algorithm running out of the troll factory in St. Petersburg (Russia).
She's a DEMOCRATS..BAD!!!!. Doesn't matter what the subject is..or even if its political or not. Which is what makes me think bot. :)

I am still not convinced she isn't a bot. An algorithm running out of the troll factory in St. Petersburg (Russia).
She's a DEMOCRATS..BAD!!!!. Doesn't matter what the subject is..or even if its political or not. Which is what makes me think bot. :)
Her profile says she joined 2008. I always knew she was over the edge....but she has become even more nutty as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back