- Jun 17, 2019
- Reaction score
Democrats believe Hitler was a right wing capitalist.Hitler was a dictator who seized power after he was democratically elected. Sort of like what Trump is trying to do. Another parallel is that as allied forces raced across Europe, Hitler's generals refused to tell him he was losing. Republicans are too afraid to tell Trump he lost.The national socialist party weren't socialist.The Nazis were not socialists. They were nationalists. Maybe you need to read history.You are the dunce. You are the brain dead Nazi who wants to seize power.We know that Biden won the election amd we know you idiots will never accept it. What we are holding our breath for is whether Trump can steal the election. We are seeing how fragile our democracy is and how eas9ily it can be subverted. What if the Georgia Secretary of State had done what Lindsay Graham wanted him to do. Throw out legally cast Biden votes. Or state legislatures in swing states had decided to overrule the will of the voters. Even now we can expect a assault on voting rights in states like Georgia and Arizona.Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.
In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.
Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????
"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.
As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.
Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:
1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?
2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.
3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”
4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.
5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."
How do you reconcile all this?redstate.com
Republicans should be concerned about the fact that Biden won fewer counties but still swon the election. It shows the Trump Republican Party is dying away. Those counties that Trump won are dying out as people die or move away. The suburban areas are the areas that are growing and becoming more Democrat.
Georgia is the perfect example. In Cobb County, 327,499 people voted with Clinton winning by 2 points. In 2020, 387,305 people voted with Biden winning by 14 points. In Gwinnet, 325,636 people voted and Clinton won by 6. In 2020, 408,240 voted with Biden winning by 18 points.
The answers are already there.
1. It is a easy question. In many states, mail in votes could not be counted until after the election. We saw that is atates that were able to count mail in ballots early. Biden jumped to early leads in states like Kansas and Misswouri where he was not going to win.
2. They were not unusually high. Biden was expected to have a huge lead in mail in votes. No mystery there.
3. That is not evidence of anything. You can't accept the fact that people figured it out. When you have a average, some numbers are below average.
4. That has been denied as well. Anyone can say anything they want. No one was prevented from observing.
5. Redstate is a fake news site with columnists who use questionable sources.
Are you saying that there is no evidence of Democrats corrupting the election?
Speak up, dunce.
There is no evidence of any massive fraud.
Socialist......just like you.
This is how dumb Democrats are.
But you don't care to repeat your claim that the Nazis weren't socialists, just like you and your party, huh?
Another one bites the dust.