The NFL is hiring controversial former Obama AG Loretta Lynch to defend it in the Brian Flores lawsuit

If they are black most have.

Well you should understand where black folks are coming from, if that is the case.

Racist policies and bills do more harm to you than someone riding in the back of a truck waving a Confederate Flag calling you a racist slur.
I don’t think a mortgage lender running due diligence on every lender is racist. The only way I see that happening is if you have two or more applicants with identical scores, ratios, employment history, income levels and then there is a TREND or number of cases as I described with criteria and the person of color is denied, then that bank needs to be investigated and held accountable for racial discrimination. In the late 90s and early 2000s, those regulations were relaxed in the interest of racial equality. People of all colors and creeds were able to buy houses that were too much for them. Then, we saw a spike in foreclosures. The same voices who blamed the banks for not lending were now blaming the banks for “predatory lending.”

I don’t think a mortgage lender running due diligence on every lender is racist. The only way I see that happening is if you have two or more applicants with identical scores, ratios, employment history, income levels and then there is a TREND or number of cases as I described with criteria and the person of color is denied, then that bank needs to be investigated and held accountable for racial discrimination.
You mean like https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/19/len...-a-rate-80percent-higher-than-whites.htmlthis.

In the late 90s and early 2000s, those regulations were relaxed in the interest of racial equality. People of all colors and creeds were able to buy houses that were too much for them. Then, we saw a spike in foreclosures. The same voices who blamed the banks for not lending were now blaming the banks for “predatory lending.”[/quoe]
How about in 2020?

New Topics

Forum List

Back