The NFL is hiring controversial former Obama AG Loretta Lynch to defend it in the Brian Flores lawsuit

All I hope is whatever the lawsuit is about the NFL loses. Anything that fucks with that racism pandering bunch of social and racial justice preaching cockwads the better. All of their social agenda bullshit made me stop enjoying something I liked. I couldn't even watch the Superbowl out of disgust for that orginzation and hell the Bengals are my local team. So I did laundry and played mass effect legendary instead.
😆

If only more white racists would do as you do and accept that they're cucks and go play with yourselves while the rest of us take pleasure in the thing you used to back when you were the desired demographic.
I'd like to think I can watch NFL games again someday if they ever stop trying to shove agendas down everyone's throat.
They did all that social media pandering to stave off protests and law suits like this one. All they did in the long run though was embolden black professionals to go after them even more. 😄 But what other option did they have? They see the way the winds are blowing. Racists like Resnic don't have any fight left in them. They're people and culture are on life support. They're going to spend their last days in hospice, watching ancient cassette tapes (or in this case a Playstation 2 game) pissing themselves and harassing nurses as the angry, terrified cries from their neighbors are ignored.

😆

If only more white racists would do as you do and accept that they're cucks and go play with yourselves while the rest of us take pleasure in the thing you used to back when you were the desired demographic.

They did all that social media pandering to stave off protests and law suits like this one. All they did in the long run though was embolden black professionals to go after them even more. 😄 But what other option did they have? They see the way the winds are blowing. Racists like Resnic don't have any fight left in them. They're people and culture are on life support. They're going to spend their last days in hospice, watching ancient cassette tapes (or in this case a Playstation 2 game) pissing themselves and harassing nurses as the angry, terrified cries from their neighbors are ignored.
On their death beds they`ll be screeching about Brandon.

You didn't vote for him because you are a racist asshole.
No, I didn't vote for him because he's a liberal piece of shit, like you. Nothing to do with skin color. I have never voted for a Democrat. Are you implying I was somehow obligated to vote for because of his skin color?

She was controversial and guilty because she was black.

Just like Obama was controversial and guilty for being black.
Disagree, Dude.

She was controversial in the same manner Harris is, a political empty suit appointee because of her race, and not her accomplishments.

Obama was and still is controversial as a marxist light Alinsky wannabe and caused deep division in our country...his primary mission.

United we stand, divided we fall

So where are we now?

As attorneys you CHOOSE what jobs you take and what jobs you don’t. This is despicable to me...and i would be even more pissed if i were black

This ought to be interesting.

Man we long for the Good Ole Days when we could be racist and it was the standard.
Today, everyone is racist and the Left and Democrats are there to remind us of that. They definitely remind US of our racist past and use terms like “white privilege” to remind US how racist we are today.

Here is what is never talked about: progress we have made or, more importantly, where we need to be or how will that progress and milestones be measured from a race relations standpoint. This affirms to me what I have always suspected and what Booker Washington warned US, that there will always be a segment of people whose livelihoods and wealth are dependent on the plight of others. Want an example? BLM execs buying mansions like they are candy.

Forum List

Back