The NFL is hiring controversial former Obama AG Loretta Lynch to defend it in the Brian Flores lawsuit

No, I didn't vote for him because he's a liberal piece of shit, like you. Nothing to do with skin color. I have never voted for a Democrat. Are you implying I was somehow obligated to vote for because of his skin color?
I didn't apply a damn thing and I don't GAF who you voted for. I guess you are a black man since you felt obligated to vote for him.

Today, everyone is racist and the Left and Democrats are there to remind us of that. They definitely remind US of our racist past and use terms like “white privilege” to remind US how racist we are today.

Here is what is never talked about: progress we have made or, more importantly, where we need to be or how will that progress and milestones be measured from a race relations standpoint. This affirms to me what I have always suspected and what Booker Washington warned US, that there will always be a segment of people whose livelihoods and wealth are dependent on the plight of others. Want an example? BLM execs buying mansions like they are candy.
Or Billy Graham, Joel Olsteen, Bennie Hinn, Pat Robertson, etc.

How and when is racism going to “end” in accordance with the race hustlers? What is the goal and the metrics as to how that will be measured? I’m not convinced they want it to end. Plight and misery is good business.

I forgot where and when these preachers made money by telling people to take to the streets, loot, burn, and beat up innocent bystanders and then use that to go shakedown government, media, and corporations for the big payoffs.

It will end when the RACIST end and racist practices end.

I guess you have to come up with some excuse.
When you refuse to define or put parameters on the meaning of “racist practices” and/or believe that everything and anything is inherently racist, then that means you are committed to using racism as a platform or vehicle and it never ending. Also, America is constantly beaten up for its Slavery legacy. Yet, compared to other nations, America had one of the shortest tenures of slavery in World History. Today, the only nations recognizing slavery as legal are exclusively brown or Black.

When you refuse to define or put parameters on the meaning of “racist practices” and/or believe that everything and anything is inherently racist, then that means you are committed to using racism as a platform or vehicle and it never ending. Also, America is constantly beaten up for its Slavery legacy. Yet, compared to other nations, America had one of the shortest tenures of slavery in World History. Today, the only nations recognizing slavery as legal are exclusively brown or Black.
No, we know what is racist and what is not and I am pretty sure you do as well.

That is ignorant, racism isn't about my opinion.
You can call my sarcasm ignorant all you want but you still have not provided metrics on how racism will end or progress. At best, you said “racism will end when racists stop doing racist things.” Clearly, there is no context or consensus. I’ve been called a racist because I didn’t agree with most of President Obama’s policies. How is that racist to disagree with one Black politician yet agree with other Black politicians? It’s bullshit to even use that term over simple political differences.

As attorneys you CHOOSE what jobs you take and what jobs you don’t. This is despicable to me...and i would be even more pissed if i were black

not surprised to see an Obama, big dem like Lynch defending the elite against their racist practices

You can call my sarcasm ignorant all you want but you still have not provided metrics on how racism will end or progress. At best, you said “racism will end when racists stop doing racist things.” Clearly, there is no context or consensus. I’ve been called a racist because I didn’t agree with most of President Obama’s policies. How is that racist to disagree with one Black politician yet agree with other Black politicians? It’s bullshit to even use that term over simple political differences.
Come on LOL, you are trying to play dumb.

Forum List

Back