Thank You Biden for staying Strong and not Appeasing Putin/Russia

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
I am reading news that Russia is pulling back troops and ending military drills. Putin is a pussy, and its great to have a President who is not in love with him.

Great job Joe, this will look good for the midterms. Time to tackle Build Back Better and inflation next.

I am reading news that Russia is pulling back troops and ending military drills. Putin is a pussy, and its great to have a President who is not in love with him.

Great job Joe, this will look good for the midterms. Time to tackle Build Back Better and inflation next.
We've never had a President in love with Putin. I know you buy into the lie about Trump and Russia, but that just makes you into a complete fucking fool

One question. How do you know that Russia pulled back? You cannot trust any media in the world to tell you the truth.

• Banned
We've never had a President in love with Putin. I know you buy into the lie about Trump and Russia, but that just makes you into a complete fucking fool
Reality (2016 to 2020) disagrees with you, and also no need for name calling

One question. How do you know that Russia pulled back? You cannot trust any media in the world to tell you the truth.

They are ending drills as of today in Crimea. GO AMERICA!

Reality (2016 to 2020) disagrees with you, and also no need for name calling

They are ending drills as of today in Crimea. GO AMERICA!

Reality does NOT disagree with Me? From 2016 to the present, the left has pursued a narrative of Trump was in it for Putin. That has been put the rest over the past three weeks with the release of John Durham's findings.

Sorry, you lose. The fact that you chose to ignore these findings does make you out to be a partisan hack and a fool.

Biden made up a Russian invasion!! LOL Good job preventing Mars from slamming into the Earth this week!

A picture is worth a thousand words.

This all you need to know about Trump's relationship with Putin:

1645049987259.png

• Banned
Reality does NOT disagree with Me? From 2016 to the present, the left has pursued a narrative of Trump was in it for Putin. That has been put the rest over the past three weeks with the release of John Durham's findings.

Sorry, you lose. The fact that you chose to ignore these findings does make you out to be a partisan hack and a fool.
Ok.

Anyways back to the topic at hand: I think Putin could just be doing this as a bit of a trick or a fake. We will have to see.

Thanks for the daily laugh, I can always count on left wing nutters to supply funny stories.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

This all you need to know about Trump's relationship with Putin:

View attachment 602293
So are on camera conversations.

Biden thinks Stalin is still in charge. Yeah, he has dementia.

If you were Putin, would you not back off knowing an idiot like Biden had the capability to push the nuclear button. Just admit you and the rest of the dems fucked up when you put the check mark next to his name. Knowing what you know now you probably would have voted for Hillary.

Joe and the swamp created this. Just a few nukes on blue cities. Tha tis all we need.

Biden isn’t even in charge of his own sphincter, much less this country. The Russians were never going to invade Ukraine. Putin isn't stupid enough to loudly advertise his intention to invade Ukraine for several months, and then actually do it. In other words, Biden was played like a dime store fiddle. He was trolled. Biden was manipulated by Putin, because Joe is a weak-ass little bitch.

The fact is, Putin made the Biden administration and the main-stream media look like a bunch of school yard retards, and even Ukraine was in on it. The Ukrainian government spent the last week or two asking the US government to chill the fuck out and stop spreading panic. It's pretty unusual for the weak threatened country to have to calm down their powerful semi-protector, usually it's the other way around.

1645051366451.png

Last I heard or read, NATO and the US State Department and White House had seen no signs, it was true. Like you, I am hoping, though.

Forum List

Back