The Next Trump for the Lemmings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Now Trump will look at the polls and start saying everything he thinks Democrats want to hear. There will be no discussion about a wall, no deporting, nothing about Islam, bring our troops home, amnesty is the way to go, we must stop greenhouse emisions, etc etc.

Everything you Trump sheep bobble heads supported the huckster fraud Democrat for will vanish by sunset tonight. The only way he will be elected is in the long shot Hillary gets indicted. Even then she will probably still beat him. And don't give the he will say that to get votes BS. Trump does not have a conservative bone in his body, and if elected will govern to his true nature.

Post bookmarked. But like Obamaites responding to the I told you so's that followed, you'll just make pathetic whiney excuses why he is such an incredible failure. Trump is nothing but Obama with blonde hair.

Trump has always been a sideshow. Act three begins soon enough, acting Presidential.

Yes, from this point forward Trump will revert to type: Limousine liberal.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

:lmao:

I've witnessed a lot of political meltdowns over losing but nothing quite like this. I'm going to tune into Mark Levine in a minute just for fun.

By 2020 the old white peoples party base will be gone dead and buried , the demographics are taking care of that , so in effect it's a dead party now, except regionally :badgrin:

Hey, when he gave up insulting people for one day, people in the media were starting to call him "presidential", because he used polite language and didn't call anyone names.

And no, I don't think Trump is going to start acting "presidential" any time soon. If anything, he's going to say even more batshit crazy stuff, because he knows that he's got the nomination locked up since Cruz and Kasich dropped out yesterday and today.

Now Trump will look at the polls and start saying everything he thinks Democrats want to hear. There will be no discussion about a wall, no deporting, nothing about Islam, bring our troops home, amnesty is the way to go, we must stop greenhouse emisions, etc etc.

Everything you Trump sheep bobble heads supported the huckster fraud Democrat for will vanish by sunset tonight. The only way he will be elected is in the long shot Hillary gets indicted. Even then she will probably still beat him. And don't give the he will say that to get votes BS. Trump does not have a conservative bone in his body, and if elected will govern to his true nature.

Post bookmarked. But like Obamaites responding to the I told you so's that followed, you'll just make pathetic whiney excuses why he is such an incredible failure. Trump is nothing but Obama with blonde hair.
Wow. You nailed it.

So now the reverse bandwagon effect is kicking in?

Faced with losing to Hillary, the Trumpbots are all going to pretend they never really supported him?

Awesome.

:lmao:

I've witnessed a lot of political meltdowns over losing but nothing quite like this. I'm going to tune into Mark Levine in a minute just for fun.
Trump is out of the closet.

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign announced Thursday that Steven Mnuchin, a former partner at Goldman Sachs who has donated to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, will serve as his national finance chairman.

Mnuchin has also worked as an investment professional for Soros Fund Management LLC, a hedge fund management firm run by George Soros, a billionaire Democratic donor who has sent millions to pro-Hillary Clinton PACs this election cycle.

Mnuchin, who currently serves as chairman and CEO of the private investment firm Dune Capital Management LP, has contributed tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic campaigns and committees over the years, according to a review of Federal Election Commission records.

Keep reading…

Forum List

Back