Mia Love for VP

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
Trump is going to be the nominee. Its not something I was looking forward to but I will support him in the general election. That being said the best running mate has to be Mia Love. With a Female Black Conservative on the team the liberals won't have any cards to throw and have nothing but failed Democratic party policies to fall back on.

Trump is going to be the nominee. Its not something I was looking forward to but I will support him in the general election. That being said the best running mate has to be Mia Love. With a Female Black Conservative on the team the liberals won't have any cards to throw and have nothing but failed Democratic party policies to fall back on.
Well, that would the most fascinating campaign in history even MORE fascinating.

She's not ready, though.

Not sure who Mia Love is, I'll have to read about her.

However that she's a Black Conservative means nothing, so is Condi Rice and she was still attacked, she was also attacked for being a Black Conservative, which isn't supposed to be allowed.

I think Kasich would be a good pick for Trump

I always thought Kasich was a reasonable man. I don't think he would lower his standards enough to be Trump's VP.
What reasonable about staying in a race when you only won one state? His only hope was to be installed by party bosses. We don't share the same value system.

I like Mia Love, still very junior though. I think the Trumpster needs an inside guy for the same reason obbie picked Joe.

That would be a wild, but ultimately brilliant move.

I always thought Kasich was a reasonable man. I don't think he would lower his standards enough to be Trump's VP.
What reasonable about staying in a race when you only won one state? His only hope was to be installed by party bosses. We don't share the same value system.

I like Mia Love, still very junior though. I think the Trumpster needs an inside guy for the same reason obbie picked Joe.

When Trumps real history is exposed, he will be shown to have more inside gays to choose from than inside guys.

When Trumps real history is exposed, he will be shown to have more inside gays to choose from than inside guys.
Yeah dude, his wife is totally masculine.

Not sure who Mia Love is, I'll have to read about her.

However that she's a Black Conservative means nothing, so is Condi Rice and she was still attacked, she was also attacked for being a Black Conservative, which isn't supposed to be allowed.

Oh the Bolsheviks have been vicious with Mia Love. She makes them lose their shit. They go into a rage and have no perspective. It will be a great way to highlight what the left is.

See, the dims will go to Cleveland. they will burn American flags while waving Mexican flags. They'll wear their Che Guevara tee shirts and shit on police cars. They'll riot and vandalize the area, maybe set a few fires. Girls will be raped by their fellow democrats.

And America will see them, the Hillary voters. Mia will help them to show more of what they are, as they hurl racist epithets at her. I mean, they already do, but they won't be able to bury it.

Trump isn't so much going to win the election as the foul democrats are going to self-destruct in their hatred and rage.

Last edited:

Nope, She's hot. There are lots of nekkid pictures to prove that. She would be the first first lady who made sure pictures of her titties were available for men to jerk off on. He already made it clear that he will poke almost anything with a hole in it though. Why else would he say sexually transmitted diseases were like his own personal Vietnam? A really classy choice you made there.

Nope, She's hot. There are lots of nekkid pictures to prove that. She would be the first first lady who made sure pictures of her titties were available for men to jerk off on. He already made it clear that he will poke almost anything with a hole in it though. Why else would he say sexually transmitted diseases were like his own personal Vietnam? A really classy choice you made there.

Then there are the naked pics of Obamie's mammy :)

Well, that would the most fascinating campaign in history even MORE fascinating.

She's not ready, though.

Because Trump is?

Mia Love is too respectable to dirty herself with a connection to Trump.

Mia Love is not attractive enough to be Trumps running mate

Maybe if she got a boob job and her teeth fixed

She's not ready, though.

Because Trump is?

Mia Love is too respectable to dirty herself with a connection to Trump.
There will be many Republicans who would turn down the invitation, so he had better be careful about how public he makes his finalists.

Forum List

Back