Trump """The Next President Of The U.S.A."""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, """LOVE IT"""

Donald Trump on Brexit: ‘They Took Their Country Back;’ ‘We will Take America Back’ :beer:
newspaper-boy2.gif

by ALEX SWOYER24 Jun 2016
GettyImages-542736136-640x480.jpg

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump says, “They took their country back,” following the results of the Brexit vote where UK voters decided to leave the European Union.

He also foreshadowed the American general election vote, suggesting Americans will do the same.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

✔@realDonaldTrump

Self-determination is the sacred right of all free people's, and the people of the UK have exercised that right for all the world to see.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Trump also released a formal statement in addition to his post on Twitter:

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union, and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy.

A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration. :thewave:

Donald Trump on Brexit: 'They Took Their Country Back;' 'We will Take America Back' - Breitbart

"GTP"
donald-trump-politically-correct-quote.jpg

A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration. :thewave:

USA and U.K. are peaceful aren't we? Okay, the United States want to attack scum regim or terrorists because they are against our interest. Finally good things if Trump gets all in of nomination this election how really is The Donalds last victorius alert.

First time in decades that I've been stoked about a nominee. Love this guy

Please dont tell me you were not not stumped for Ron Paul? I myself have doubts about Trump and dont trust him but I already know what we are getting in the alternative,an evil mass murdering bitch so that is the only reason I would like to see trump get elected.

Please dont tell me you were not not stumped for Ron Paul? I myself have doubts about Trump and dont trust him but I already know what we are getting in the alternative,an evil mass murdering bitch so that is the only reason I would like to see trump get elected.
I was a huge Ron Paul supporter ;)

Perhaps you can explain what Trump meant by this

They want to take their monetary back.
Sure thing. In other words:

They want to take their monetary (policy) back

Are you aware that they never adopted the Euro.......and have their own central bank?

Clearly Trump didn't......even though, at some point during his travels in that country, he must have seen a pound note....

Perhaps next time I make an accurate observation, you won't be in such a hurry to purge my post....

Are you aware that they never adopted the Euro.......and have their own central bank?

Clearly Trump didn't......even though, at some point during his travels in that country, he must have seen a pound note....

Perhaps next time I make an accurate observation, you won't be in such a hurry to purge my post....
I'm not well versed on Britain's monetary policy at all other than what you posted so I'm going to pass on a response/rebuttal.

Off topic: telling the member "they're not paid to think" isn't exactly an accurate observation of anything other than an insult.

Back on topic.......

I agree I have worked on campaigns lie many, even pretty close to the power people, but thus guy has got me really going full tilt.

Maybe it is the New York in him or his business sense, or his bravado, I just get a sense that he is very real and that is refreshing.

I'm not well versed on Britain's monetary policy at all other than what you posted so I'm going to pass on a response/rebuttal.

Off topic: telling the member "they're not paid to think" isn't exactly an accurate observation of anything other than an insult.

Back on topic.......

Would it be fair, in light of your stipulation, to suggest that your enthusiasm for Trump is more akin to a bromance?

Back on topic.......

Would it be fair, in light of your stipulation, to suggest that your enthusiasm for Trump is more akin to a bromance?
Nah...some of the things he's said and done have made me want to slap the shit out of him. He's human and flawed (like all of us), so I'm not going to hold it against him.

Yo, """LOVE IT"""

Donald Trump on Brexit: ‘They Took Their Country Back;’ ‘We will Take America Back’ :beer:
View attachment 79286

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump says, “They took their country back,” following the results of the Brexit vote where UK voters decided to leave the European Union.

He also foreshadowed the American general election vote, suggesting Americans will do the same.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Follow
Donald J. Trump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
✔@realDonaldTrump
Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
✔@realDonaldTrump
Self-determination is the sacred right of all free people's, and the people of the UK have exercised that right for all the world to see.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union, and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy.

Donald Trump on Brexit: 'They Took Their Country Back;' 'We will Take America Back' - Breitbart

"GTP"
View attachment 79285

If trump is elected the next President of the United States, he could very well become the last President of the United States of America.

Back on topic.......

Nah...some of the things he's said and done have made me want to slap the shit out of him. He's human and flawed (like all of us), so I'm not going to hold it against him.
For me that is where his appeal is. That humanness makes him honest, not a cardboard cutout or caricature of who he really is.

I agree I have worked on campaigns lie many, even pretty close to the power people, but thus guy has got me really going full tilt.

Maybe it is the New York in him or his business sense, or his bravado, I just get a sense that he is very real and that is refreshing.

A guy who can't tell a pound from a Euro, even though he allegedly has business interests in the UK is possessed of "business sense"?

In what currency are the financial reports of his Scottish golf courses denominated?

A guy who can't tell a pound from a Euro, even though he allegedly has business interests in the UK is possessed of "business sense"?

In what currency are the financial reports of his Scottish golf courses denominated?
lol hold that against him while he has created a business empire, next you will complain he has lint in his belly button.

Back on topic.......

He shares distinguishing characteristics with Obama's predecessor........he is perilously uninformed, but worse, intellectually incurious......

How did that work out for us?

lol hold that against him while he has created a business empire, next you will complain he has lint in his belly button.

What is the nature of his "business empire", this guy who doesn't even know the currency in which the financial statements of one of his "businesses" is denominated?

What is the nature of his "business empire", this guy who doesn't even know the currency in which the financial statements of one of his "businesses" is denominated?
Here is a snapshot

Trump’s business booms as he runs for president, financial disclosures show

Yo, """LOVE IT"""

View attachment 79286

Follow
Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

✔@realDonaldTrump

"GTP"
View attachment 79285

If trump is elected the next President of the United States, he could very well become the last President of the United States of America.

Oh Woe is me.......

Forum List

Back