The next PM will be one of these slags

I dont think its a problem. sadiq Khan is a very popular Mayor of London.
Sunak is the richet man in the government and Zahawi is second. That makes him popular with conservatives who worship money.
Makes sense. I had forgotten about Sadiq Khan.

Sunak would be a good choice especially after the drama queen Boris.

Makes sense. I had forgotten about Sadiq Khan.

Sunak would be a good choice especially after the drama queen Boris.
Steady ! He is still a tory. Looking at todays press it looks like there are factions briefing against him. He is also briefing against rivals/
It is likely to be a shitshow for some time.

Rumours tonight that Nadine "Mad Nads" Dorries is going to stand. She is the closest we have to MTG and is certifiable. She is a boris loyalist who will probably hit anyone who criticises him.

I would be delighted with truss or braverman.They are both very low quality and would drag the tories further down.
Truss is apparently the most thick possible. Her work 'bringing markets to Britain' only produced things like the Australians going to end farming for our farmers. As for her job as foreign Minister well the first thing she did was to say she would have no problems with any who felt like going to fight for Ukraine. I mean if she became PM it would be like we had put in someone with learning difficulties. That would be embarrassing. As embarrassing as if was for half of America when the other half voted for Trump, though for different reasons.

It is great to see so many Asians in the cabinet and in the running, but will one of them get to the top job?

I could be wrong, of course, I am not sure the UK is ready for it.
They are in the Cabinet because the Tories are extremely Islamophobic and this was Boris's way of showing he was not. We would definitely be ready for the right person.

The fact Johnson didn't even know how to use a comb should have been an indication of what you folks were getting. That simple ability places these clowns a step ahead. Perhaps Limey expectations are just too high.
Johnson was voted in by the Tory Party not the people. The reason for bringing him in was because he has the ability to charm people. Even in interviews about him leaving people were often saying, yes they knew all those things were not good and he probably should go but they liked him anyway. This was the opposite to their reaction when Cunnings went on his car outing during Covid. There was nothing but fury at that. The Tories voted for him because they believed he was the only person capable of getting the Party elected. Even then I got the impression they weren't desperately keen on him and would replace asap. What's going on now seems to be to do with the war in the Tory Party.

All of them are good-for-nothing lying communist trash serving not Englishmen but Satan

Dominic Cummings.

79E338A1-0D8A-4261-94FA-EDDA243E05FD.jpeg

Rishi Sunak’s a Moslem? :alirulz:
No, My mistake. He is apparently a Hindu. Not sure why I thought he was a Muslim. To some extent it makes no difference. Johnson's bringing in of many South Asian people was to show he had nothing against them. He promised Javid at the last Leadership election that if elected he would arrange a deep investigation into Islamophobia in the Tory Party. He didn't do that. He eventually, after much hassle, organised some loose investigation into prejudice of all kinds.

Javid says he was born Muslim but now practises no religion.. so looks like Boris was not giving jobs to Muslims...

They are in the Cabinet because the Tories are extremely Islamophobic and this was Boris's way of showing he was not. We would definitely be ready for the right person.

If the Tories wanted to prove they are not Islamophobic, then that is a funny way to show it.

Rishi Sunak, Suella Braverman, and Priti Patel are not Muslims. Only Sajid Javid & Nadhim Zahawi are.

If the Tories wanted to prove they are not Islamophobic, then that is a funny way to show it.

Rishi Sunak, Suella Braverman, and Priti Patel are not Muslims. Only Sajid Javid & Nadhim Zahawi are.
They are sitting on a report into Islamophobia.Johnson sacked a muslim mp who was told she was too islamic. They wont release the report for obvious reasons.

All of the people of colour in the tory party are millionaires. That flattens all of their objections.

But they are better than they were a few years ago. They ran on the following slogan :

If you want a n****r
For your neighbour

Vote labour

already been dealt with. South Asians then.

The rules are announced and they need 20 backers to get on the ballot. Current scores are as followb.

Sunak: 38 (+8)
Mordaunt: 24 (+6)
Tugendhat: 19 (+7)
Truss: 15 (+3)
Hunt: 14 (+2)
Badenoch: 13 (+2)
Patel: 13 (-)
Zahawi: 13 (+3)
Braverman: 11 (+2)
Javid: 11 (+3)
Shapps: 7 (+1)

Forum List