The next PM will be one of these slags

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its not an inspiring list. You like to think it couldnt be any worse but it really can.The election is done in 2 stages.
Stage 1 is where the MPs whittle the list down to 2 candidates.
Stage 2 sees the membership choose which of the 2 they want.

Sunak is the favourite at the moment. He should get to the final 2. He has been campaigning for some time and is generally bland enough not to upset any of his colleagues.

His chances of winning are hampered by his huge wealth and his lukewarm support of brexit. His wife is a nom dom, a status that allows her to avoid paying UK taxes. Sunak a forrmer banker has a green card and home in Malibu.

The main opposition is likely to come from Truss. She is a complete vacuum who is the UK equivalent to Betsy De Vos. She is converted remainer who is now hell bent on bringing violence to northern Ireland by breaking the GFA. Non of this will bother the tory members who like seie ng the pix of her sucking off world leaders in her role as foreign secretary.
She doesnt know the difference between the Baltic and the Black Sea.Crucially she stayed "loyal" to johnson. She will mention that a lot when campaigning.

The others are a laughable rag bag of nonentities devoid of talent.

Zahawi is being investigated for his tax affairs. Javid is seen as a traitor who also has less than patriotic tax affairs. Mordaunt came 6th in a reality show diving competition and Hunt voted for remain.

Braverman is the choie of the real swivelheads. She is a brexit extremist and also the worst Attorney General in history. She has no legal talents but was loyal to johnson.

This is Truss in a famous clip that is repeated regularly on UK TV.

This is Braverman, Britains finest legal brain. Seriously.

Its not an inspiring list. You like to think it couldnt be any worse but it really can.The election is done in 2 stages.

Sunak is the favourite at the moment. He should get to the final 2. He has been campaigning for some time and is generally bland enough not to upset any of his colleagues.

His chances of winning are hampered by his huge wealth and his lukewarm support of brexit. His wife is a nom dom, a status that allows her to avoid paying UK taxes. Sunak a forrmer banker has a green card and home in Malibu.

The main opposition is likely to come from Truss. She is a complete vacuum who is the UK equivalent to Betsy De Vos. She is converted remainer who is now hell bent on bringing violence to northern Ireland by breaking the GFA. Non of this will bother the tory members who like seie ng the pix of her sucking off world leaders in her role as foreign secretary.
She doesnt know the difference between the Baltic and the Black Sea.Crucially she stayed "loyal" to johnson. She will mention that a lot when campaigning.

Zahawi is being investigated for his tax affairs. Javid is seen as a traitor who also has less than patriotic tax affairs. Mordaunt came 6th in a reality show diving competition and Hunt voted for remain.

Braverman is the choie of the real swivelheads. She is a brexit extremist and also the worst Attorney General in history. She has no legal talents but was loyal to johnson.

Sunak seems the best but not sure if he will be picked. Ben Wallace has also been moving up.

Sunak seems the best but not sure if he will be picked. Ben Wallace has also been moving up.
Wallace ruled himself out earlier. I think he is playing a long game, doesnt want any part of this mess.
Sunak is a strange one. I think labour would welcome him. He was fined like johnson and has a very attackable record of tax avoidance. Typical tory in many ways he has made an ascent without trace. How he copes will be interesting.

I hope they pick her just to piss you off and besides, think of all the threads you can make about her that everyone can laugh at. Good times! :thup:
I would be delighted with truss or braverman.They are both very low quality and would drag the tories further down.

Wallace ruled himself out earlier. I think he is playing a long game, doesnt want any part of this mess.
Sunak is a strange one. I think labour would welcome him. He was fined like johnson and has a very attackable record of tax avoidance. Typical tory in many ways he has made an ascent without trace. How he copes will be interesting.
It is great to see so many Asians in the cabinet and in the running, but will one of them get to the top job?

I could be wrong, of course, I am not sure the UK is ready for it.

It is great to see so many Asians in the cabinet and in the running, but will one of them get to the top job?

I could be wrong, of course, I am not sure the UK is ready for it.
I dont think its a problem. sadiq Khan is a very popular Mayor of London.
Sunak is the richet man in the government and Zahawi is second. That makes him popular with conservatives who worship money.

I do believe that I have suggested to you before that Boris remained in power because there was no viable #2 to replace him and the conservatives aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Rubber meets road. The only real question is whether a weak replacement will risk calling a snap election and whether the conservatives will oust them if they do not considering 1) it is tradition people will be demanding upheld; and 2) conservatives really really don't want to go into a general election right now on Boris coattails and inflation skyrocketing unless the are stark raving mad.

I do believe that I have suggested to you before that Boris remained in power because there was no viable #2 to replace him and the conservatives aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Rubber meets road. The only real question is whether a weak replacement will risk calling a snap election and whether the conservatives will oust them if they do not considering 1) it is tradition people will be demanding upheld; and 2) conservatives really really don't want to go into a general election right now on Boris coattails and inflation skyrocketing unless the are stark raving mad.
There wont be an election. They have nearly 2 years to repair the damage and will try and use all of that.
But whoever comes in faces an absolute shit storm.

The economy
Tax
Public services are all in a mess.
Lots of strikes
Brexit mess
Scottish independence.

Its all gone sour and all of the candidates are knee deep in it. Devotion to brexit is the key factor in all of this.

The fact Johnson didn't even know how to use a comb should have been an indication of what you folks were getting. That simple ability places these clowns a step ahead. Perhaps Limey expectations are just too high.

There wont be an election. They have nearly 2 years to repair the damage and will try and use all of that.
But whoever comes in faces an absolute shit storm.

The economy
Tax
Public services are all in a mess.
Lots of strikes
Brexit mess
Scottish independence.

Its all gone sour and all of the candidates are knee deep in it. Devotion to brexit is the key factor in all of this.

Gonna be hard not to have an election if Labour is able to pull off their Commons Vote of No Confidence to kick BJ to the curb next week. They won't stop there if they do. The sharks know there is blood in the water

FXIWnfjXkAIfoIW

Gonna be hard not to have an election if Labour is able to pull off their Commons Vote of No Confidence to kick BJ to the curb next week. They won't stop there if they do. The sharks know there is blood in the water
The tories need to support it and that is never going to happen. Most of them would losa their seats if an election was held now.
They wiill sit tight and hope that something changes..

Unimportant who's gonna be your frigging PM
All of them are good-for-nothing lying communist trash serving not Englishmen but Satan, NWO, Schwab and banksters
The people will gonna be more poor, more dumbed down, more robbed and probably nuked too.
There is no smallest chance for a honest educated straight not-corrupted non sexual deviant church-going Christian to run any high office in your dying 'democracy'

Forum List

Back