The next PM will be one of these slags

Todays vote as follows.

101 | Sunak
83 | Mordaunt
64 | Truss
49 | Badenoch
32 | Tugendhat

-- 27 | Braverman

So its tking shape now. It loooks like a fight between Nordaunt and Truss to join Sunak in the final.
Truss is seen as continuity candidate and is backed by the Johnson faction.
Mordaaunt is seen as uncorrupted by association with the govt. She has upset the headbangers in the party bu referring to "pregnant people" rather than "women"

Talking of headbangers Braverman was kicked out today. A real crazy idealogue who was promoted by Johnson on account of her pliability.
She hates immigrants,bummers and abortion equally. Her backers are unlikely to go to Mordaunt but truss will fight with Badenoch for them.

Badenoch is the Candace Owens of UK politics.More tory than the tories as she tries to fit in.

Tom "I was in the army" Tugenhadt is next for the chop. His backers are likely to get behind Mordaunt or Sunak. He may have been the only decent one but was incredibly dull and used military metaphors in every speech. Who needs that ?

Overall it looks pretty grim. None of thee above could be called impressive. Apart from Sunak they are big on giving tax cuts but less forthcoming on how they would be funded.

They are all big on breaking International law in Northern Ireland and of course they are all brexit slags.

They are all big on culture wars rather than sorting out the problems in the country. Again apart from Sunak. I wish I could take to him. But he is such a corrupt slimy twat that is beyond me.

Truss gets lost in the room after her own press conference. Commentary from "Ons man and his dog" the sheepherding smash hit.

British Foreign Minister Liz Truss blamed Russia for the death of British mercenary Paul Urie, who was held captive in the DPR, according to a statement published on the website of the British government.

"I am shocked by the news of the death of British humanitarian worker Paul Lowry, who was in custody of a Russian satellite in Ukraine. Russia must bear full responsibility for this," Truss is quoted as saying.

Humanitarian worker, Karl! Obviously, this lady deserves the post of prime Minister.

After 2 appalling public debates the Tory HQ has called off the final debate for tomorrow. They have realised that the sight of these idiots knifing each other is a bad advert for the ories.

They are voting now and the upshot of it will likely be the exit of Capn Tom. A deadly dull individual who waved his medals at every opportunity.

Its a hugely dispiriting exercise.

"A new poll of members of the Conservative Party YouGov has shown that Liz Truss is the clear favorite in the fight for the post of the next prime minister of Britain, ahead of Rishi Sunak, 62% against 38%."
If you look at the top tweet, a week ago, then Sunak is almost 2 times ahead of Truss. Today, the Truds already have a rating 2 times higher than that of the Pike Perch. And this was sold to us as "democracy" - when the political configuration of the country is determined at gatherings of elite pedophiles

Down to Two: Sunak or Truss. Liz would have a better chance if she were a man, but she still might pull it off.

She needs to avoid the media as much as possible. I sort of hope that she wins. She is certifiable.
Sunak is corruptbut would be a bigger threat

The next PM will be one of these slags​

Not sure if that is a good thing or bad. On I see. In British parlance, a slag is a promiscuous cretin, a cross between a slut and a fag.

After years of knocking DJT, don't you find it funny that your own country is now likely picking someone worse?

Oh the hilarity if they turn out with you begging for Boris again as the "Good Ol' Days!" :auiqs.jpg:

Not sure if that is a good thing or bad. On I see. In British parlance, a slag is a promiscuous cretin, a cross between a slut and a fag.

After years of knocking DJT, don't you find it funny that your own country is now likely picking someone worse?

Oh the hilarity if they turn out with you begging for Boris again as the "Good Ol' Days!" :auiqs.jpg:
A slag is generally someone who lacks any worth. It isnt about their sexual habits.

She needs to avoid the media as much as possible. I sort of hope that she wins. She is certifiable.
Sunak is corruptbut would be a bigger threat

Well we will just have to agree about that. Sunak is the reason your economic woes are extra woeful.

Its not an inspiring list. You like to think it couldnt be any worse but it really can.The election is done in 2 stages.
Stage 1 is where the MPs whittle the list down to 2 candidates.
Stage 2 sees the membership choose which of the 2 they want.

Sunak is the favourite at the moment. He should get to the final 2. He has been campaigning for some time and is generally bland enough not to upset any of his colleagues.

His chances of winning are hampered by his huge wealth and his lukewarm support of brexit. His wife is a nom dom, a status that allows her to avoid paying UK taxes. Sunak a forrmer banker has a green card and home in Malibu.

The main opposition is likely to come from Truss. She is a complete vacuum who is the UK equivalent to Betsy De Vos. She is converted remainer who is now hell bent on bringing violence to northern Ireland by breaking the GFA. Non of this will bother the tory members who like seie ng the pix of her sucking off world leaders in her role as foreign secretary.
She doesnt know the difference between the Baltic and the Black Sea.Crucially she stayed "loyal" to johnson. She will mention that a lot when campaigning.

The others are a laughable rag bag of nonentities devoid of talent.

Zahawi is being investigated for his tax affairs. Javid is seen as a traitor who also has less than patriotic tax affairs. Mordaunt came 6th in a reality show diving competition and Hunt voted for remain.

Braverman is the choie of the real swivelheads. She is a brexit extremist and also the worst Attorney General in history. She has no legal talents but was loyal to johnson.

This is Truss in a famous clip that is repeated regularly on UK TV.

This is Braverman, Britains finest legal brain. Seriously.

Down to two, one of whom has Murdoch in her pocket.... not difficult to see who'll get what he wants.

Why is it his fault? He didn't make Brexit, in fact he only became an MP in 2015.

He hasn't adequately addressed the the knock-on effects of the energy price cap hike, and says he will not try to cut taxes until inflation is over. In short, he is going to let companies, particularly the energy sector, continue to haul in massive super profits while allowing the lower and middle classes to be bled dry.

He hasn't adequately addressed the the knock-on effects of the energy price cap hike, and says he will not try to cut taxes until inflation is over. In short, he is going to let companies, particularly the energy sector, continue to haul in massive super profits while allowing the lower and middle classes to be bled dry.

Well, that seems to be a common Tory problem, letting companies do what they like.

The issues here are how much Boris got in his way, for a start.

Well we will just have to agree about that. Sunak is the reason your economic woes are extra woeful.
Brexit is the main reason we are in such a state.Truss sat nect to him in cabinet nd voted through all of his policies. Every fucking one.

Brexit is the main reason we are in such a state.Truss sat nect to him in cabinet nd voted through all of his policies. Every fucking one.

Perhaps so but then she should get his supporters plus the support of the people who want tax cuts now not 2 years from now like Sunak is talking about. Much of yours (and the world's) problems are not caused by too much money. It is caused by corporations extorting the masses just because they can and Fishy Rishi wants to continue to let them do it.

I think she will have written a load of cheques to the ERG as well. I feel we are in for a rough 2 years.

It's been a massively rough three years, I doubt it could be worse. Boris showed how useless he was as London Mayor, and then spent the last three years trying to prove how good he was a London Mayor by making everything as difficult as possible for the London Mayor, and basically ran the country like the Garden Bridge project.

Perhaps so but then she should get his supporters plus the support of the people who want tax cuts now not 2 years from now like Sunak is talking about. Much of yours (and the world's) problems are not caused by too much money. It is caused by corporations extorting the masses just because they can and Fishy Rishi wants to tctontinue to let them do it.
Sunak can add up. Truss lacks that skill. She is driving Sunak to the right given his latest pronouncements. Neither of them is likely to challenge big business because the tory party is the party of big business.

Its looking grim for Sunak now. I think Truss is seen as the anti Sunak candidate but would not have been the choice of the members. Its hard to explain what a laughing stock she is. Truly dismal.

Its a poisoned chalice though. The country really is falling apart. brexit has contracted the economy. That is why taxes have gone up.
Public services are on their knees.
There is the threat of troubles in Northern Ireland. Europe is bringing in trade wars which will also screw us.
Every public union is threatening strikes over pay and the response has been to pass a scab law.
A genius would struggle but neither of these is a genius.

Forum List

Back