The next Batman... Robert Pattinson... uhhh

That guy made a horrible vampire too. Skinny like a bantam rooster without the attitude. Limpid, scrawny, skinny, not manly at all. Hate him. But I don't watch batman movies anyway so............

With that said..if they made Aquaman or The Hulk be played by David Hogg...it would just as bad.
the Hulk is CGI so it may not matter who plays banner...
I know. But I was making a point, lol.

How about Blade being played by Erkel?

Actually, this is the guy that played Erkel:

9fec78ff2051755f0d6450551b00dc5e.jpg

Physically, no reason he couldn't play Blade. :p

That guy made a horrible vampire too. Skinny like a bantam rooster without the attitude. Limpid, scrawny, skinny, not manly at all. Hate him. But I don't watch batman movies anyway so............

With that said..if they made Aquaman or The Hulk be played by David Hogg...it would just as bad.

I wonder if his earlier work, drove him to buff up?

Y'all keep missing my point. EARLIER Erkel. Sheesh.

Never mind.

/thread

Y'all keep missing my point. EARLIER Erkel. Sheesh.

Never mind.

/thread

You say it as though Pattinson couldn't have put on any weight or muscle to play Batman. Sometimes actors change their physical appearance for a role. ;)

I wonder if his earlier work, drove him to buff up?

He doesn't seem to be that big, just not the skinny kid he was when he played Erkel. :dunno:

... So... he is listed as 6' 1" and 167 lbs.
Probably more like 6' even and 155 lbs.
The guy is skinny. Even scrawny.
And kind of metro girly boy.
In comparison:
Christian Bale - 6' and when playing batman 185 lbs.
Val Kilmer - 6' 205 lbs
Ben Affleck - 6; 4" 216 lbs.

How is a 155-160 weak little girl boy going to play a bad ass batman??
Keaton was the smallest, but Keaton is a better actor and not effeminate.
I don't get this choice.
If you are going to pick a small guy why not Shai Labeouf? Like Bale a method actor with a solid ability to be a bad ass.
Shia lebouf has zero ability to be a bad ass.

And playing Batman can't be hard. Mr Mom did it.

... So... he is listed as 6' 1" and 167 lbs.
Probably more like 6' even and 155 lbs.
The guy is skinny. Even scrawny.
And kind of metro girly boy.
In comparison:
Christian Bale - 6' and when playing batman 185 lbs.
Val Kilmer - 6' 205 lbs
Ben Affleck - 6; 4" 216 lbs.

How is a 155-160 weak little girl boy going to play a bad ass batman??
Keaton was the smallest, but Keaton is a better actor and not effeminate.
I don't get this choice.
If you are going to pick a small guy why not Shai Labeouf? Like Bale a method actor with a solid ability to be a bad ass.

One thing that I liked about Michael Keaton's portrayal of Batman was the duality that he brought to the character. As Bruce Wayne, he came across as rather weak, cowardly, and a bit nuts. Then he put on the bat suit, and became almost an entirely different character. I think that this could be an advantage to using a fairly small, weak-looking actor to play the role. It's somewhat reminiscent of the classic The Scarlet Piimpernel, with a hero leading a double life, publicly a weak, effeminate fop, who dons the role of the hero to be very much otherwise.

In Batman Forever, they made this duality a more explicit part of the theme of the movie, but now, Val Kilmer having taken the role over from Michael Keaton, I do not think depicted it nearly as well as Keaton did.

Forum List

Back