Who Killed Malcolm X ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Been watching this on netflix.

Overall not a classic expose and it could have done with some sharper editing.

But it laid out the facts clearly enough and it is astonishing to see how lightly the assassination was treated.

What an inspirational and brave man he was.

It's been said that two super bad brothers, who were rival black muslims killed him with shotguns. But I wasn't there. For all I know Trump could have done it. Yeah, that's the ticket, it was Trump.

Who cares who killed him?

I sure as hell don't

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

But it laid out the facts clearly enough and it is astonishing to see how lightly the assassination was treated.

netflix can't afford to go woke and go broke. Their business model is shaky enough as it is.

THey better wake up, before they fuck themselves into bankruptcy.

Blacks are 12 percent of the country. THey would be better advised to pander to WHITES.

He wanted blacks to live apart from whites just like many blacks today want. Strange huh?

Elijah Mohammed was having affairs and kids out of wedlock.Malcolm
confronted him about it.and........

netflix can't afford to go woke and go broke. Their business model is shaky enough as it is.

THey better wake up, before they fuck themselves into bankruptcy.

Blacks are 12 percent of the country. THey would be better advised to pander to WHITES.

As long as they show ...

AAAABScg8yFKIK62vOWcPTKnA43dUxC0_TZGUWw9SyjUwGPuSMk5rMv8xVg4gDsRQIWrZ4x0mJrLLHvJ82vx5vkFJYSEaHAIDiYaFnrVZY2iiFoGeKky-ZyZ.jpg

I'm OK

Louis Farrakhan had him killed.

That was a part of it. But Malcolms head of security was an undercover cop and he was under constant surveillance.My impression was that the FBI were facilitators.

That was a part of it. But Malcolms head of security was an undercover cop and he was under constant surveillance.My impression was that the FBI were facilitators.
You weren't there, you saw nothing. Like most shit starters all you do is spew BS.

You weren't there, you saw nothing. Like most shit starters all you do is spew BS.
I watched the show we are discussing. Its clear enough.

I watched the show we are discussing. Its clear enough.
That explains it all. You're a media fed know nothing, just like most of the rest of us. Me, I don't believe much of what they claim.

Louis Farrakhan had him killed.

Either him or Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm was a danger to the gravy train.

Forum List

Back