The New Zealand shooting is not going to stop me from criticizing Islam

It absolutely is, i reject that completely. It's everyone's place to opine on it.

Guess, what, if you walk into a church and tell them why their religion is stupid, you'll get the same welcome you'd get in a Mosque. Maybe they'll try to argue with you, maybe they'll kick your ass, but they'll probably just ask you to leave.

It's still not your place to tell ANYONE else what they should believe.

Sure, but when as you so eloquently said, "boning Altar Boys up the ass" comes into play, what they profess to believe is irrelevant.

the right to the freedom of religious expression should never provide sanctuary to serial child abusers, low-lifes, and predators..

It is unfortunate what happened, but the Islamic religion is the most toxic religion ever invented by man and it is the third deadliest philosophy after Communism and Nazism.

A true Trump believer just spoke his mind. His views are shared by many of Trump's fans. Why is that? Allow me to explain.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," Trump said to national television audience.

Referring to the clash of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK versus the townspeople of Charlottesville defending their homes, Trump declared, “You also had some very fine people on both sides.”

In an interview yesterday with Breitbart News, Trump said this:

You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher.

It would be very bad, very bad.

There’s no particular reason to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on this. But even if he did intend it in this somewhat less disgusting way, he’s still saying that the ranks of his armed supporters could at some point feel provoked to violence. He doesn’t say they should feel provoked, but merely that they might feel provoked under certain conditions and Trump is giving his okay by saying, "I have the tough people."

Trump said Friday he does not believe white nationalism is a rising global danger after a suspected gunman who authorities say espoused that ideology massacred 49 Muslims in New Zealand.

“I don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. It’s certainly a terrible thing,” he said.

for the record----""MUSLIM"" does not mean "colored"

It is unfortunate what happened, but the Islamic religion is the most toxic religion ever invented by man and it is the third deadliest philosophy after Communism and Nazism.

Don't blame Islam, better find out who imported the entirely Muslim World to the western countries.
Who bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine etc. etc. etc.

They don't hold the same weight
Utter nonsense. Madeup bullshit.
Guess, what, if you walk into a church and tell them why their religion is stupid
And if I walk into a moderate mosque and say muslims should not follow mohammed's lead and cutoff clitorises, they will agree. And when you throw yourselves in front of them like a human shield, accuse me of islamophobia, and swear up and down that Muslims cutting clits has nothing to do with religion, these moderate Muslims will tell you to shut the fuck up and that you are making things worse for them, not better.

It does. No, you can look it up for yourself. To help you out, do a search for the Hadith verse used to justify FGM. Or don't. I won't lose any sleep either way.

I did that... guess what, it ain't there... or at least it isn't what you claim it is.

It is, in that the practice existed before Islam. The people who do FGM say they do it for islam. You say they don't. Obviously you are a fool to say it. Better go whine to them first, instead of to people like me who take them at their word.

Actually, no, nobody says that. Religious leaders condemn the practice and it isn't done outside of North Africa....

Again, this is the kind of "Those people are like that" kind of racism imperialists have always used to justify their actions.

And if I walk into a moderate mosque and say muslims should not follow mohammed's lead and cutoff clitorises, they will agree. And when you throw yourselves in front of them like a human shield, accuse me of islamophobia, and swear up and down that Muslims cutting clits has nothing to do with religion, these moderate Muslims will tell you to shut the fuck up and that you are making things worse for them, not better.

Actually, a couple our resident Islamic posters have thanked me for correcting the misinformation by Islamophobes.

I did that... guess what, it ain't there... or at least it isn't what you claim it is.
You must not have looked very hard . The Shafi’i position is clear on it's dicvine authority in the Sunnah. It is described as noble by mohammed. He shows someone the best way to do it. By the way, Shafi’i is the dominant system of law among Muslims in southeast Asia.

Go tell them it has nothing to do with Islam. You are complaining to the wring person.

You must not have looked very hard . The Shafi’i position is clear on it's dicvine authority in the Sunnah. It is described as noble by mohammed. He shows someone the best way to do it. By the way, Shafi’i is the dominant system of law among Muslims in southeast Asia.

It' so cute when you try to pretend you understand Islamic Theology...

upload_2019-3-17_20-30-11.jpeg

Nobody has to pretend. The hadiths glorify it. Mohammed condones it and demonstrates to someone the best way to do it. This is a literal reading of the Sunnah. And many Muslims take it as divine decree. These are facts. So, again, you are complaining to the wrong person. Go tell them, in communities that have only relatively recently been introduced to god ordered FGM via Shafi’i , that it has nothing to do with Islam. Go tell the practitioners and enforcers of Shafi’i that it has nothing to do with Islam. Stop complaining to me. And take a bodyguard or two.

Nobody has to pretend. The hadiths glorify it. Mohammed condones it and demonstrates to someone the best way to do it. This is a literal reading of the Sunnah. And many Muslims take it as divine decree. These are facts. So, again, you are complaining to the wrong person. Go tell them, in communities that have only relatively recently been introduced to god ordered FGM via Shafi’i , that it has nothing to do with Islam. Go tell the practitioners and enforcers of Shafi’i that it has nothing to do with Islam. Stop complaining to me. And take a bodyguard or two.
I'm glad you are experiencing a heavy dosage of leftist theology in this Joe character. Aggravating isn't it ??

I'm glad you are experiencing a heavy dosage of leftist theology in this Joe character. Aggravating isn't it ??
Sure, a little. It's frustrating that the left is failing so badly on this issue. But the rights not much better, with their religious superiority nonsense.

Sure, a little. It's frustrating that the left is failing so badly on this issue. But the rights not much better, with their religious superiority nonsense.
Had a bad experience with religion in your life did you ??

Nobody has to pretend. The hadiths glorify it. Mohammed condones it and demonstrates to someone the best way to do it. This is a literal reading of the Sunnah.

Still waiting for you to provide the exact text where he does this that doesn't come from an Islamophobic source...

Oh. Wait. You can't.

And many Muslims take it as divine decree. These are facts. So, again, you are complaining to the wrong person. Go tell them, in communities that have only relatively recently been introduced to god ordered FGM via Shafi’i , that it has nothing to do with Islam. Go tell the practitioners and enforcers of Shafi’i that it has nothing to do with Islam. Stop complaining to me. And take a bodyguard or two.

I'm sure you piss yourself every time you see a hajib... but again, educating yourself on a faith would probably be in order.

The problem here is that blaming Islam for FGM is like blaming Christianity for child molestation. And I could drag out the Catholic Clergy Scandal or David Koresh to underscore that point, but that would be intellectually dishonest.

No, the failure is both the right and the left are manipulated by the Zionists and Oil companies and have been for 50 years now.

I served during the first Gulf War (but thankfully never got deployed to that theater, because those guys came back fucked up.). If you told 28 year old Sgt. Joe that the Gulf War would be still be going on when he was pushing up against 57, I'd have looked at you like you were nuts.

Both parties criticize how the other party handles these things. Clinton Ripped Bush, W ripped Clinton, Obama ripped W, and Trump ripped Obama. But we still still end up doing the same things.

“The left’s double standards on terrorism are chilling. After Islamist barbarism they say ‘Don’t get angry, just grieve’. After the NZ horror they said ‘Get angry and organise’. These people are not consistent opponents of fascism”, says Brendan O’Neill.

“The left’s double standards on terrorism are chilling. After Islamist barbarism they say ‘Don’t get angry, just grieve’. After the NZ horror they said ‘Get angry and organise’. These people are not consistent opponents of fascism”, says Brendan O’Neill.

When did anyone on the left say "don't get angry"? Frankly, after 9/11, the left went along with any stupid thing George W. Bush wanted to do, and they came to regret it, 10,000 war dead later.

One more time... we can't win a war against Islam. We can win a war against extremists.

When did anyone on the left say "don't get angry"? Frankly, after 9/11, the left went along with any stupid thing George W. Bush wanted to do, and they came to regret it, 10,000 war dead later.

One more time... we can't win a war against Islam. We can win a war against extremists.

I doubt that. Then you would have to change a mindset.

After 9/11, even Hillary rallied round with "support your President".

Any President in that situation would be expected to do something, anything, after an event of that magnitude, by the populace. Regardless of right, left, up the centre, or anything else.

Actually, George W. was the one calling for no hate towards Moslems. Encouraging American children to write heartwarming pen pal letters to Moslem kids around the world.

I doubt that. Then you would have to change a mindset.

After 9/11, even Hillary rallied round with "support your President".

Any President in that situation would be expected to do something, anything, after an event of that magnitude, by the populace. Regardless of right, left, up the centre, or anything else.

Actually, George W. was the one calling for no hate towards Moslems. Encouraging American children to write heartwarming pen pal letters to Moslem kids around the world.

I agree. Bush got that part right. (It was the going after Saddam to avenge his daddy while Bin Laden got away that was the problem). Bush, who is generally a moron, was smart enough to realize you can't win a war by antagonizing 1/7th of the world's population.

Trumpenfuhrer can't even meet that low standard. The most foul Islamophobic shit comes out of his mouth, and his followers eat that shit up. Some of them go on shooting rampages.

No one wan and never will win any war in the end. Take a look at all the winners of history. They are all gone - titzhut qany exception. And take a look at lots of losers - some lost forever, but lots are still here. Terror exists since human beings left the paradise. But this froces no one to be a terrorist nor to support terroism nor to support wars, which are often - perhaps always - also only organized terrorism.

That was... gibberish....

Forum List

Back